C2E2 this Weekend - Any More Reveals?

BradMan

I don't think Hasbro has ever gone to C2E2. Mattel used to go, for a few years, but they stopped that a few years back. There is a slight chance that Diamond Select could reveal something, but that would be the only possibility. Marvel themselves wouldn't do the big reveals of Hasbro products. Still, it is a very fun convention.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

No. The next reveals will happen at sdcc

The next "big" reveals.  I'm confident we'll get some individual reveals between now and then. 

Hasbro's changed their methods on reveals in the last couple years after all.  Generally speaking we get at least one a month now (usually a "fan channel exclusive").  Wouldn't be surprised if they release one or two in the C2E2 timeframe.  Not a direct tie-in or having a panel there, though.

2 hours ago, tarot said:

No. The next reveals will happen at sdcc

What's the difference between a leak and reveal? one is Hasbro is telling us the other people are just finding out?

Red- Hulk was revealed before NYTF. We actually get lots of reveals that are not at a con or event.

We will likely get more reveals before SDCC. Even if it's not from C2E2.

38 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

What's the difference between a leak and reveal? one is Hasbro is telling us the other people are just finding out?

Red- Hulk was revealed before NYTF. We actually get lots of reveals that are not at a con or event.

We will likely get more reveals before SDCC. Even if it's not from C2E2.

In this context a reveal is something generally refereed to as officially announced by Hasbro. Your right thought 90% of info comes via leaks of some type or another. Hasbro does not attend C2E2 so there wont be reveals there. I am sure we will see leaks and even official reveals before SDCC, but SDCC will be the next major convention Hasbro will be in attendance at.

1 hour ago, JayC said:

In this context a reveal is something generally refereed to as officially announced by Hasbro. Your right thought 90% of info comes via leaks of some type or another. Hasbro does not attend C2E2 so there wont be reveals there. I am sure we will see leaks and even official reveals before SDCC, but SDCC will be the next major convention Hasbro will be in attendance at.

My question was rhetorical. I'm also from Chicago and know Hasbro is never here C2E2, we also don't normally get Reveals from Hasbro at this time. But like so many "Leaks" that come from rectangular, I am also sure we will get reveals of figures they are trying to hide from us before SDCC. I'm curious about the nod to the sentinels. 

1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

My question was rhetorical. I'm also from Chicago and know Hasbro is never here C2E2, we also don't normally get Reveals from Hasbro at this time. But like so many "Leaks" that come from rectangular, I am also sure we will get reveals of figures they are trying to hide from us before SDCC. I'm curious about the nod to the sentinels. 

The Sentinel we definitely won't see before SDCC unless Hasbro decides to release info (but let's be serious, they're not going to start the HasLab campaign until SDCC).  There will likely only be a single prototype before the HasLab campaign, and it won't be at regular retailers so it'll be awfully hard to "leak."

12 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

The Sentinel we definitely won't see before SDCC unless Hasbro decides to release info (but let's be serious, they're not going to start the HasLab campaign until SDCC).  There will likely only be a single prototype before the HasLab campaign, and it won't be at regular retailers so it'll be awfully hard to "leak."

In someone’s interview they mentioned that’d there’d be info on it around the spring before SDCC

2 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Man, I kinda hope not.  I don't really have that kind of display space (and of course I would need at least three).  24" is plenty big for me.

Lol, yea man, I would definitely be passing on that. hell. I passed on the sentinels that came with logan. 

50 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Hasbro said at Toy Fair that the Sentinel will be revealed before SDCC

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
42 minutes ago, tarot said:

Lol. I didn't think it would be this soon! what is it a week or 2 after TF?!

lol the week after. WTF and they gave us the perfect Alternate head for his Original appearance. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
22 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I don't think I like it much,, that face looks kinda corny, and in all honesty that Gray doesn't really seem to pop

I'm happy with the Blue beast we already have

I mean it's Grey. Grey by nature doesn't exactly scream excitement! Also, the new head is pretty close to how he looked. I'm gonna grab one for nostalgia. Even thought what I really want is this repainted blue for my Avengers Beast (I am sure we will get next year). 

See the source image