The Uncanny X-Men Marvel Legends Retro Collection Grey Beast Up For Pre-Order

JayC

While the Beast is incredibly strong and astonishingly agile, he is also one of the world’s leading experts in biochemistry. When he is not fighting evil alongside the X-Men, he devotes his time to expanding the frontiers of human knowledge.

A tribute to the history of Marvel Super Heroes, the Marvel Retro 6-inch Collection features core Marvel characters with retro packaging and design. Each figure includes multiple points of articulation, classic-inspired details, and character-specific accessories. Collectors and kids alike can expand their Marvel collection with 6-inch scale figures from the Marvel Retro Collection! This fan-channel exclusive is now available for pre-order at BigBadToyStore.com.

Grey-Beast-Marvel-Legends-01.jpg

Grey-Beast-Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

Grey-Beast-Marvel-Legends-03.jpg

Ah, dear nostalgia. I love that hairstyle....a lot of people think Wolverine was the first to have it but actually quite a few characters did- Beast, Timber Wolf over at DC....and who can forget the blue -furred version that was buddy buddy with Wonder Man? Fans are gonna be wanting Simon even more now! Great job...and I'm getting it!

Amazing_Adventures_Vol_2_11.jpg

1 hour ago, tarot said:

I love it. I love hasbro digging in deep for all the costumes....

Yes indeedy. "All the costumes"...I sure hope they do all the costumes for Wonder Man (or at least his FA look, the safari jacket, and the ionic form). I remember there was a Marvel Universe Beast from his "feline" appearance days....wonder if Hasbro will adapt that one too.

18 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

So him being a rumor confirmed really has me even more anxious to see Silver Centurion Iron Man revealed 😍

But I'm diggin the grey Beast. I don't know where I'd want to put him in a part of my collection but I'm a sucker and still want em.

Unfortunately, unless you have a shelf just for beast, he doesnt really fit in anywhere

Not really a priority but at a right price I might get one just so I could have the book, glasses & repaint the smiling head blue.

It's Hasbro's selling strategy. They won't give out all the proper add-ons for a certain character till they release an alternate version & sometimes as deluxe. The 80 years Captain America didn't have an unmasked head (which should have already ) so that might be something that they'll do at some point with an alternate version.

Huge pass. That strategy doesn't work on me. Either release JL Beast with alternate heads or don't, but then don't pull this crap just to make people buy it to repaint the extra head, which isn't even from that JL era, it's from the 70s-80s era & doesn't really go on that bigger buck as Grey Beast wasn't as massive as the JL Blue Beast was. 

Not digging the grey, same as they did with the 3.3/4 version, this thing needs to be blue. Don't understand the love for the Beasts most obscure look. 

Im sure I'll get it but will wish he was blue until Hasbro re-re- releases him in that color. 

Also, the smiling head is channeling Phil Dunphy in the most awesome way

5 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Yes indeedy. "All the costumes"...I sure hope they do all the costumes for Wonder Man (or at least his FA look, the safari jacket, and the ionic form). I remember there was a Marvel Universe Beast from his "feline" appearance days....wonder if Hasbro will adapt that one too.

"Cat faced" beast is a favorite look of mine and an "old Hasbro" Legends figure in sore need of a redo.  I figure he's coming, but probably not before we get a repaint of this exact figure here in blue...and probably with a red book.

I bought 3 of the original version of this Beast figure as an investment. Now I feel like an idiot for doing so. I'm going to give one to one of my managers as a goodbye present. I didn't want to sell Beast to anyone. They had to prove their worth and that manager has proven his worth to me. I'm more than happy to give him one of my extra ones. I might not get this grey Beast figure though. I prefer the blue Beast.