Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive Iron Man 2020 Available Online Again

JayC

2 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Originally I had no plan to grab something like this. Until is was revealed. Are the accessories playing a part in this. Yes. But the figure looks good too. 

Ten-4 on that. It looks a lot better than I originally expected.

Not to drum up old wounds, but does anyone else get the sentiment that these sort of effects should have been employed with the Legless Wonder Cannonball figure, maybe with the flame effects only going half-way up his shin or to his knees?

11 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

I normally don't have trouble finding Walgreen's exclusives in my area so I will just hold out and see if I come across on in-store.

It is severely hit or miss here.  Some of them local stores have been flooded with (Medusa, Magik, Black Ant)

Some of them were reasonably available but not "flooded" (Namor, Reed, Sue, Johnny, OG DD, Iron Doom)

Some of them I saw on shelves a grand total of one time, and both times involved package damage (Emma Frost, Mystique).  Which is great for me since I'm an opener.

Some of them I've never seen a single one in-store (Thing, Moonstar, Cuckoos, Silver Surfer).

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
32 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Ten-4 on that. It looks a lot better than I originally expected.

Not to drum up old wounds, but does anyone else get the sentiment that these sort of effects should have been employed with the Legless Wonder Cannonball figure, maybe with the flame effects only going half-way up his shin or to his knees?

Oooo that was a deep burn. Even for me and I only paid $13. they really messed the figure up. the effect wasn't super helpful and he only had an upper torso.

39 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

It is severely hit or miss here.  Some of them local stores have been flooded with (Medusa, Magik, Black Ant)

Some of them were reasonably available but not "flooded" (Namor, Reed, Sue, Johnny, OG DD, Iron Doom)

Some of them I saw on shelves a grand total of one time, and both times involved package damage (Emma Frost, Mystique).  Which is great for me since I'm an opener.

Some of them I've never seen a single one in-store (Thing, Moonstar, Cuckoos, Silver Surfer).

Yeah it really is. And watch I may have jinxed myself ha. Actually didn't see Surfer in store but that's it. And Cuckoos but I haven't been to a Walgreens since she started hitting.