The Search For The Marvel Legends Target Exclusive Red Hulk Continues

JayC

It seems many of those looking for the new Target exclusive Marvel Legends Red Hulk deluxe figure from Hasbro are having a bit of difficulty finding it on shelves. Most Target stores as I understand it put their limited stock of this figure out on shelves this past weekend when they reset their toy aisles, and of course they quickly sold out. I am told stores should be getting more of these figures in stock sooner or later, so if you haven't found it yet I would resort to secondary market prices just yet.

The figure is currently listed on the Target website if you know where to look, which is HERE. It is not currently available for purchase online, but you can use the feature to check and see if your local store has it in stock. Keep in mind that feature however isn't always 100% accurate. If you want to go into the store and easily check to see if it's in stock, here are some numbers to help you out:

DPCI: 087-16-1602
UPC: 5010993685813

Red-Hulk-01.jpg

Red-Hulk-02.jpg

Red-Hulk-03.jpg

Red-Hulk-04.jpg

I was sooooo close to getting one last week. They kept denying me because of the 3/1 reset date. And then they would sell it to someone else later that day. *sad trombone* I've also gotten it in my cart a couple times only for it to sell out as I'm checking out. This has been the hardest exclusive to get for me. I've had less trouble with SDCC exclusives.

39 minutes ago, JayC said:

The figure is currently listed on the Target website if you know where to look, which is HERE. It is not currently available for purchase online, but you can use the feature to check and see if your local store has it in stock. Keep in mind that feature however isn't always 100% accurate.

Facts. I tried using the website to look up stock and it showed 0. I used the product search kiosk in-store and it showed 5 to be  there. Which they had; they just werent on the shelves yet.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
11 minutes ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I like that alot. It looks closer to McGuiness' art style which is a very good thing.

Agreed, I was missing the spikey hair and structured jaw or McGuinness's art.  Plus that MS red hulk is so out-dated, into the fodder bin. 

1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Agreed, I was missing the spikey hair and structured jaw or McGuinness's art.  Plus that MS red hulk is so out-dated, into the fodder bin. 

The hair was what was getting me, I dont really care for the sort of swirly hair the regular head has. And as for the Selects, it's amazing how much I used to love the Select Hulk and Red Hulk but boy do they stick out now.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
13 hours ago, Legender said:

I will stick to my BAF (as is at the end of the shelf because I don't care for the character) and no to worry for hunting this figure ... 👀

I had the BAF version, I still thing that one has a superior head sculpt and I actually like the stylized muscled definition. but if you like doing ACBA, this guys is a crucial upgrade. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
14 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

The hair was what was getting me, I dont really care for the sort of swirly hair the regular head has. And as for the Selects, it's amazing how much I used to love the Select Hulk and Red Hulk but boy do they stick out now.

Luckily enough you can use the MS for and alternate head. Or as a prefer, the main head. 

Man I had such a bummer moment last night, I found out the hard way Target now does not ship to Canada anymore (as of end of FEB!) they had Red Hulk in stock for a second online, I went to place my order and BOOM, nope no more shipping to Canada by the time I face palmed and sigh'd wih sorrow, he was now gone out of stock anyways

I hope eventually we see this in Canada, and it doesn't just never show, I'm crossing my fingers both this and White widow, are TRU exclusives here

I have never seen a Hulk of any color in the wild. I had to buy the Hulk/ Wolverine set online, the SDCC sold out in seconds, Grey Hulk was also purchased online. 

Hoping my luck changes with this Red Hulk. 

I read so many complaints about Hasbro over using the Hulk body and that people won’t be buying them but that is clearly not the case as I have stated above, the Hulks move quickly in my area

2 hours ago, McHogan said:

I have never seen a Hulk of any color in the wild. I had to buy the Hulk/ Wolverine set online, the SDCC sold out in seconds, Grey Hulk was also purchased online. 

I read so many complaints about Hasbro over using the Hulk body and that people won’t be buying them but that is clearly not the case as I have stated above, the Hulks move quickly in my area

Wait, did the Hulk/Wolvie set go to regular retail? I could have sworn it was fan channel only. (Could very likely be wrong.)  As for the others I did see the Gray Hulk at a GameStop but it was 50-60 bucks (can't remember which.) I don't know anyone who managed to snag that sdcc version, which I like better than the others. Wish they'd done a mass release of that one.

2 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

Wait, did the Hulk/Wolvie set go to regular retail? I could have sworn it was fan channel only. (Could very likely be wrong.)  As for the others I did see the Gray Hulk at a GameStop but it was 50-60 bucks (can't remember which.) I don't know anyone who managed to snag that sdcc version, which I like better than the others. Wish they'd done a mass release of that one.

Yeah the Hulk/ Wolvie set was fan channel but GameStop sold it in stores if you could find one before someone snatched them up. I actually ordered one from my local GameStop but it never came in. When I asked about it I was told it was sold out despite having paid for it and given a confirmation number. 

After that I gave up and ordered it from Pulse I believe. Or somewhere else honestly can’t remember. Regardless it was purchased online as my only option for an in store purchase sold out.

17 hours ago, McHogan said:

Yeah the Hulk/ Wolvie set was fan channel but GameStop sold it in stores if you could find one before someone snatched them up. I actually ordered one from my local GameStop but it never came in. When I asked about it I was told it was sold out despite having paid for it and given a confirmation number. 

After that I gave up and ordered it from Pulse I believe. Or somewhere else honestly can’t remember. Regardless it was purchased online as my only option for an in store purchase sold out.

That sucks but sounds about right from most of my experience with GameStop. Glad you got it in the end though.

14 hours ago, Benn said:

Fan channel exclusives are available to mom-and-pop shops too. We sold the Hulk/Wolverine sets at my store. In fact, I think we still have one. We had a couple of gray Hulks too. Fan channel really just means "not at mass retail".

Huh...I never knew that. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
23 hours ago, McHogan said:

Lol what? how many complaints did you realistically read? people not picking it up will really regret their decision. As I can't imagine a new hulk mold for 5 year minimum. unless it's gladiator hulk (but I think they will just add parts to the one we've got) beside hulk and red hulk were almost identical. The grey hulk was usually smaller. 

Six. I’ve read six complaints. 😂

Joking aside, I’m sure most persons claims that they won’t pick up a certain figure because how often that character gets a new release are either hyperbole or a case by case situation. Or once they see it in the wild make a call for or against. 

Either way I wish it were true. If I see even one Red Hulk in the wild I’ll chalk it up to luck or someone stuck to their guns and refused to buy it.