Jump to content
JayC

The Search For The Marvel Legends Target Exclusive Red Hulk Continues

Recommended Posts

I am glad I am not crazy about getting this figure, however, this doesn’t bode well for the upcoming Target exclusive Storm figure ugh.... I think point of exclusive is something alone what fab channel exclusive are and not most demand figures like Endgame movie Cap, Red Hulk and FA Storm, all of them have high demand it’s just foolish to release them as exclusives, variants of existing figures that aren’t super in demand and can do with lower quantities sure? But not the figures that collectors desire so much. Its harmful to collecting and plain disrespectful if not direct “f*ck you” to people who live outside USA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I am glad I am not crazy about getting this figure, however, this doesn’t bode well for the upcoming Target exclusive Storm figure ugh.... I think point of exclusive is something alone what fab channel exclusive are and not most demand figures like Endgame movie Cap, Red Hulk and FA Storm, all of them have high demand it’s just foolish to release them as exclusives, variants of existing figures that aren’t super in demand and can do with lower quantities sure? But not the figures that collectors desire so much. Its harmful to collecting and plain disrespectful if not direct “f*ck you” to people who live outside USA. 

Never thought about Hasbros distribution plan in those terms. I feel for you friend. I know many are saying this Red Hulk won’t be hard to find but as I stated in an earlier post the Hulk in all his colors have been elusive for me. And i have close to a dozen Targets with an hours drive, can’t imagine the luck those outside of the US have...

the recent Yellow coat Spidey/ MJ 2 pack was just as elusive. I did get it but broke down and paid scalper prices. Months later, long after I had forgotten how hard it was to find I walk into target one day and there is 4 sets siting right there. I dunno what the lesson there is... patience I guess.. still kinda burned as this was the rare set I ended up paying over MSR.. 

hoping everyone is right and ol Red Hulk is an easy grab. Though, the early distribution is eerily similar the that Spidey 2 pack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Target really botched this ML roll out.. It's ridiculous. I don't know if it's Target's fault or Harbro.. I bet it will be even worse with the upcoming Storm figure. Target should lose their ability to sell ML after this. Even Walmart isn't this bad with their exclusives. Can someone please start a petition online (change.org) to stop ML exclusives to Target?? I bet Hasbro will take notice of that and respond!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm finding it strange that the Target "exclusive" is hard to find in Target and easy to get elsewhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at this point in time, I am just tired of Exclusives period, nobody seems to be able to handle them correctly, no stores that get exclusives do it right, it should be called Elusives , since they really make them annoying to obtain, thankfully EB around my parts seem to really be doing a great job with what they get usually especially with their Wal-greens stuff, but in general.. can we just stop exclusives all together it's a lame practice , just let all stores get em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not for nothing, but from the way I’ve seen groceries flying off store shelves the past couple of days, I kinda doubt making sure Rulk is in stock is a huge priority for target employees at the moment. Sure, a week ago complaining about it would be fair game but I’m sure it’s on the back burner for many stores right now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone: The apocalypse is around the corner!!! aaahhhh

Toy geeks: Let's circulate a petition to stop Marvel Legends Target exclusives!!

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TerranceNYC said:

Target really botched this ML roll out.. It's ridiculous. I don't know if it's Target's fault or Harbro.. I bet it will be even worse with the upcoming Storm figure. Target should lose their ability to sell ML after this. Even Walmart isn't this bad with their exclusives. Can someone please start a petition online (change.org) to stop ML exclusives to Target?? I bet Hasbro will take notice of that and respond!

Wulmutt  is usually the worst...but seriously what even is the point of an "exclusive" outlet when that outlet fails so damn miserably?? THIS is the question that should be asked at these toyfairs and conventions and what not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too bad international stores of target won't carry this..hope by some kind of luck he will magically appear in Australia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bluecomet said:

too bad international stores of target won't carry this..hope by some kind of luck he will magically appear in Australia.

You never know, my local comic shop managed to get and there are no Targets in ireland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Wulmutt  is usually the worst...but seriously what even is the point of an "exclusive" outlet when that outlet fails so damn miserably?? THIS is the question that should be asked at these toyfairs and conventions and what not.

What's the point of having an exclusive when it isn't an exclusive. Still I can believe people can't get this. The whole idea behind an exclsuive is that the stores ask for them, so they can then have something over their rivals; not stocking your own exclusives defeats the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

at this point in time, I am just tired of Exclusives period, nobody seems to be able to handle them correctly, no stores that get exclusives do it right, it should be called Elusives , since they really make them annoying to obtain, thankfully EB around my parts seem to really be doing a great job with what they get usually especially with their Wal-greens stuff, but in general.. can we just stop exclusives all together it's a lame practice , just let all stores get em

I have never liked exclusives; it's only benefits the stores that (if they) stock them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've worn myself out looking for this figure. I'm gonna need to resort to eBay to get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE