JayC

The Search For The Marvel Legends Target Exclusive Red Hulk Continues

I am glad I am not crazy about getting this figure, however, this doesn’t bode well for the upcoming Target exclusive Storm figure ugh.... I think point of exclusive is something alone what fab channel exclusive are and not most demand figures like Endgame movie Cap, Red Hulk and FA Storm, all of them have high demand it’s just foolish to release them as exclusives, variants of existing figures that aren’t super in demand and can do with lower quantities sure? But not the figures that collectors desire so much. Its harmful to collecting and plain disrespectful if not direct “f*ck you” to people who live outside USA. 

2 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I am glad I am not crazy about getting this figure, however, this doesn’t bode well for the upcoming Target exclusive Storm figure ugh.... I think point of exclusive is something alone what fab channel exclusive are and not most demand figures like Endgame movie Cap, Red Hulk and FA Storm, all of them have high demand it’s just foolish to release them as exclusives, variants of existing figures that aren’t super in demand and can do with lower quantities sure? But not the figures that collectors desire so much. Its harmful to collecting and plain disrespectful if not direct “f*ck you” to people who live outside USA. 

Never thought about Hasbros distribution plan in those terms. I feel for you friend. I know many are saying this Red Hulk won’t be hard to find but as I stated in an earlier post the Hulk in all his colors have been elusive for me. And i have close to a dozen Targets with an hours drive, can’t imagine the luck those outside of the US have...

the recent Yellow coat Spidey/ MJ 2 pack was just as elusive. I did get it but broke down and paid scalper prices. Months later, long after I had forgotten how hard it was to find I walk into target one day and there is 4 sets siting right there. I dunno what the lesson there is... patience I guess.. still kinda burned as this was the rare set I ended up paying over MSR.. 

hoping everyone is right and ol Red Hulk is an easy grab. Though, the early distribution is eerily similar the that Spidey 2 pack

Target really botched this ML roll out.. It's ridiculous. I don't know if it's Target's fault or Harbro.. I bet it will be even worse with the upcoming Storm figure. Target should lose their ability to sell ML after this. Even Walmart isn't this bad with their exclusives. Can someone please start a petition online (change.org) to stop ML exclusives to Target?? I bet Hasbro will take notice of that and respond!

I'm finding it strange that the Target "exclusive" is hard to find in Target and easy to get elsewhere

at this point in time, I am just tired of Exclusives period, nobody seems to be able to handle them correctly, no stores that get exclusives do it right, it should be called Elusives , since they really make them annoying to obtain, thankfully EB around my parts seem to really be doing a great job with what they get usually especially with their Wal-greens stuff, but in general.. can we just stop exclusives all together it's a lame practice , just let all stores get em

Not for nothing, but from the way I’ve seen groceries flying off store shelves the past couple of days, I kinda doubt making sure Rulk is in stock is a huge priority for target employees at the moment. Sure, a week ago complaining about it would be fair game but I’m sure it’s on the back burner for many stores right now 

Everyone: The apocalypse is around the corner!!! aaahhhh

Toy geeks: Let's circulate a petition to stop Marvel Legends Target exclusives!!

LOL

8 hours ago, TerranceNYC said:

Target really botched this ML roll out.. It's ridiculous. I don't know if it's Target's fault or Harbro.. I bet it will be even worse with the upcoming Storm figure. Target should lose their ability to sell ML after this. Even Walmart isn't this bad with their exclusives. Can someone please start a petition online (change.org) to stop ML exclusives to Target?? I bet Hasbro will take notice of that and respond!

Wulmutt  is usually the worst...but seriously what even is the point of an "exclusive" outlet when that outlet fails so damn miserably?? THIS is the question that should be asked at these toyfairs and conventions and what not.

too bad international stores of target won't carry this..hope by some kind of luck he will magically appear in Australia.

1 hour ago, Bluecomet said:

too bad international stores of target won't carry this..hope by some kind of luck he will magically appear in Australia.

You never know, my local comic shop managed to get and there are no Targets in ireland

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Wulmutt  is usually the worst...but seriously what even is the point of an "exclusive" outlet when that outlet fails so damn miserably?? THIS is the question that should be asked at these toyfairs and conventions and what not.

What's the point of having an exclusive when it isn't an exclusive. Still I can believe people can't get this. The whole idea behind an exclsuive is that the stores ask for them, so they can then have something over their rivals; not stocking your own exclusives defeats the point.

11 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

at this point in time, I am just tired of Exclusives period, nobody seems to be able to handle them correctly, no stores that get exclusives do it right, it should be called Elusives , since they really make them annoying to obtain, thankfully EB around my parts seem to really be doing a great job with what they get usually especially with their Wal-greens stuff, but in general.. can we just stop exclusives all together it's a lame practice , just let all stores get em

I have never liked exclusives; it's only benefits the stores that (if they) stock them

I've worn myself out looking for this figure. I'm gonna need to resort to eBay to get him.