Marvel Legends Walmart Exclusive Grey Outfit Black Widow Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Walmart Exclusive Grey Outfit Black Widow figure from Hasbro.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about the figure in our COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-15.JPG

29 minutes ago, Psychosomatic said:

Let’s hope Hasbropulse releases single pack Shield Agents with this jet pack!!!

I like the way you think! Of course, I wouldn't fault the Has' if they stuck a star and stripes logo on it and packed a few in with those new Joes either. J.U.M.P Jet-pack 2.0 Baby!!!

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

I want the jet pack. Shame we don't know what other figures it will fit

I believe they mentioned in the Toy Fair presentation that Doom has ports for it under his cape.

As far as the figure goes, at least they didn't give her a flesh-zipper on her neck like the White Widow.

As far as jacket versions of Sersi and Black Knight...I'd be totally down for Black Knight (especially if he were say, packaged with an Atomic Steed or Avengers Skycycle).

But I'd prefer to get a jacket-less green costume Sersi before an Avengers Jacket version.  Not that I'd turn down the latter, but it'd be nice to get the less specific version first (likewise with Crystal, who was also a member of this particular incarnation of the Avengers).

Though at least it would give a good excuse to make an updated classic Hercules with both classic and beardless heads.

30 minutes ago, monron999 said:

For the most part this figure looks really good, but damn, Hasbro really, really, reeeeeally needs to get rid of those spindly, skinny, bendy, wonky Kate Bishop legs. They've only gotten worse over time.

If I'm not mistaken there's supposed to be a new female body mould coming sometime soon. I'm with you and really hoping it addresses that problem. The arms and legs on most female legends need work. And maybe some new hands, I'm really tired of the Enchantress spell casting hands.

19 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

still on the fence about whether to get this figure but some really nice accessories make it very tempting. i'll probably grab it if i see it at WM which of course is not guaranteed.

Good luck with that. I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods, but the pegs at my local WM's are still about 9 deep with Worthy Cap and the Binary Goddess exclusives. The Spidey and FF waves have come and gone, even the Gamerverse figs have sold out. I don't know what WM's problem is with putting their exclusive products on clearance but they need to clear that crap out to make room for the MCU's REAL First Lady (even though the figure itself is not MCU based).

Around here, much like everywhere else, Walmart is a crap-shoot . . . exclusives or not. Never saw the Black Panther Exclusive at brick-n-mortar, I had to order it site-to-store from Wally.com. for a few weeks my area was saturated with Worthy Caps, then they all disappeared overnight and I haven't seen another in months. For the longest time, I couldn't find a Binary CM to save my life, now there's at least a couple in any given Walmart in my area with the Benton store having a whole stack in the clearance isle for 4.50 a piece.

I figure Tasha here will fall somewhere between the three extremes.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
9 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Really looking forward to this one. Glad they're finally knocking it out. Do we know if she has the spider print on her back?

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-11.JPGIts just a spider-woman imposter!!! Or Black Widow is a super Spider-Man fan. Did they ever hook up in the books?

50 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Marvel-Legends-Walmart-Grey-Suit-Black-Widow-11.JPGIts just a spider-woman imposter!!! Or Black Widow is a super Spider-Man fan. Did they ever hook up in the books?

I think Widow had a thing for him once 

Man it's really bugging me that this figure is showing up here in Canada at Wal-Mart, but yet of course I am not one of those lucky people to see it, but soooo many others are, some conspiracy's at hand man with all of these people whom are the same people constantly "finding" things before everyone else , the Black Widow wave has also supposedly hit Canada.. I don't see it

Never cared for this dull grey outfit; its useless when compared to her standard black bodysuit. And the whole bomber jacket thing never made sense to me. Maybe on the Widow its ok, but Black Knight?? And for the umpteenth time can somebody PLEASE tell these people not to use these scrawny legs on adult female figures? Especially not ones who are supposed to represent the peak in physical fitness.

So after those objections you'd think I'd be saying "pass", but I'm actually thinking of getting it. The jetpack, the effects, pushing me in that direction. We'll see.

1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Not aware of any canon romance between the two, but for a brief instant when she was having identity/memory issues, they had a brief moment (Marvel Team Up #14). She wasn't a fan of Spider-Man and didn't know much about him; when she rebranded her costume, she attacked him to learn his the secret of his super powers, to further improve her equipment/skills.