Retro-carded re-painted X-Men speculation

Benn

11 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

I'd love Havok and Multiple Man, both in their classic uniforms.  Havok would need a new head.  In fact, if they really wanted to knock it out of the park, give Havok an interchangeable head and some snap-on containment armor pieces so we can get two looks in one.

mm.thumb.JPG.3ffcd9094771630fb65d18f5a1e8257e.JPG  havok-bigcostume01.thumb.jpg.831904427d82ea88cdee3c90e0c302cd.jpg  havok-bigcostume04.thumb.jpg.9a6ce4efa19ad534a0e3c4ec826190e2.jpg

Everyone would be excited for that classic Havok! It would be a let down if Hasbro didn't include new sculpted effect pieces that match instead of the same boring generic ones that they just recolor. But seeing the accessories of the retro gray Beast and the new Black Widow figures give me some hope that it could happen!

19 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

I'm on the classic Havok boat. I saved the head from the Toybiz one in case I ever decide to do a custom.

Stryfe rereleased would be nice. A shinier repaint at least. And give him new hands. And fix his chest.

If they re-release Stryfe (which I am all for) I feel like he MUST have either a removeable helmet or an alt-head (which would likely just be the Liefeld-style Cable head).

Also that silly-awesome mace the old figure came with would be fun.

On 3/5/2020 at 8:06 AM, Jmacq1 said:

I feel like "Blue and Gold Uniform" repaints for several characters are probably right around the corner.

they could release them like the recent Dani Moonstar figure. One body in the blue and gold uniform with many heads

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got more Uncanny X-Force figures either as retro figures or Fan Channel exclusives.

Even though the black and gray/silver uniform team hasn’t been in the comics for a few years, Hasbro seems to have a thing for them.  We’ve gotten:

-  Deadpool

-  X-23

-  Wolverine

-  Deathlock 

Some quick and easy repaints with no new sculpting required would be:

-  Psylocke

-  Nightcrawler

-  Archangel (I’d be totally fine with a straight up repaint and re-release of the deluxe figure)

2 hours ago, BradMan said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got more Uncanny X-Force figures either as retro figures or Fan Channel exclusives.

Even though the black and gray/silver uniform team hasn’t been in the comics for a few years, Hasbro seems to have a thing for them.  We’ve gotten:

-  Deadpool

-  X-23

-  Wolverine

-  Deathlock 

Some quick and easy repaints with no new sculpting required would be:

-  Psylocke

-  Nightcrawler

-  Archangel (I’d be totally fine with a straight up repaint and re-release of the deluxe figure)

Please fix the Psylocke head sculpt and body to match Jim Lee's drawings

Archangel that looks like this?

ARCHANGEL | uncannyxmen.net

On 3/9/2020 at 2:37 PM, Gigantor said:

Classic Havok in a retro wave is a no brainer. They just have to make 2 new classic Havok head sculpts, 1 stoic looking, the other in a gritted teeth or yelling face sculpt ala Black Bolt. I'd use the Sunfire buck for him due to the butterfly joint articulation. 

Bv5XWEP.jpg

This would also be great. Totally agree with the Sunfire buck and alt heads.

I could see either classic Angel, or X-Force Archangel.

21 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

Please fix the Psylocke head sculpt and body to match Jim Lee's drawings

Archangel that looks like this?

ARCHANGEL | uncannyxmen.net

That's definitely his best look. Would they deluxe it with both metal & feather wings? BUT if they do this with the feathered wings, you can swap out for the metal

I think 

1. Kitty Pryde
  2. Jean Grey (X-Factor)
  3. Prof X (green jumpsuit)
  4. Longshot
  5. Banshee
  6. Captain Britain

On 3/5/2020 at 10:41 PM, RyanDaly said:

I would like a classic Marvel Girl in her green skirt. It would require a new head sculpt and probably a new skirt piece (I haven’t seen a good enough picture of the Toy Fair 2020 Rogue, but Nico Minorou’s skirt doesn’t look right).

This please!! I love Jeans Marvel Girl look. would also love a classic (Byrne era) Angel with Red costume and yellow boots. I'm sure HAVOK is on his way. They need to release the figures from the Dark Phoenix two pack. That came out as TRU was closing down. I would love to see a Dark version or a Green version of Phoenix with the cool heads. 

4 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

This please!! I love Jeans Marvel Girl look. would also love a classic (Byrne era) Angel with Red costume and yellow boots. I'm sure HAVOK is on his way. They need to release the figures from the Dark Phoenix two pack. That came out as TRU was closing down. I would love to see a Dark version or a Green version of Phoenix with the cool heads. 

I don't know how many times I've asked for a Phoenix with the 2 Pack good head to be done