More Marvel Legends Listings Surface Online For Eternals, Venom And More

JayC

Jtprime sends us a heads up for new Marvel Legends listings that have surfaced on the Everestwholesale website. Keep in mind most the names listed are code names, not the names of the actual characters, and of course these have not yet been confirmed by Hasbro. So they could be subject to change.

Fan Channel Exclusives:

Marvel Legends Eternals Villian Deluxe Figure
F05755L0
EAN:5010993749713

Marvel Legends Vintage F4 Redeco
E96275L0
(Our best guess is this will be the Dr. Doom figure in white we had previously seen rumors for)

Marvel Legends BAF Toxin
E96295L0
EAN: 5010993722068

Eternals Wave:

Marvel Legends Eternals Figure "1"
E95255X0
EAN: 5010993720613

Marvel Legends Eternals Figure "2"
E95265X0
EAN: 5010993720590

Marvel Legends Eternals Figure "3"
F05515X0
EAN: 5010993743582

Marvel Legends Eternals Figure "4"
E95295X0
EAN: 5010993720583

Marvel Legends Eternals Figure "5"
E95305X0
EAN: 5010993720606

Marvel Legends Eternals Figure "6"
E95325X0
EAN: 5010993720620

Marvel Legends Eternals Figure " 7"
E95355X0
EAN: 5010993720545

Venom Wave:

Marvel Legends Venom "Cornrows"
E93415X0
EAN: 5010993736959

Marvel Legends Venom "Flattop"
E93405X0
EAN: 5010993735501

Marvel Legends Venom "Mohawk"
E93395X0
EAN: 5010993735518

Marvel Legends Venom "Ponytail"
E93375X0
EAN: 5010993735549

Marvel Legends Venom "Fade"
E93365X0
EAN: 5010993736003

Marvel Legends Venom "Bob"
E93355X0
EAN: 5010993735525

Deadpool Wave:

Marvel Legends Deapool "Blue"
HBGE93105X0
EAN: 5010993697960

Marvel Legends Deapool "Goat"
E93095X0
EAN: 5010993694884

Marvel Legends Deapool "Muenster"
E93085X0
EAN: 5010993697083

Marvel Legends Deapool "Swiss"
E93075X0
EAN: 5010993697090

Marvel Legends Deapool "Monterey"
E93065X0
EAN: 5010993697106

Marvel Legends Deapool "Whey"
E93055X0
EAN: 5010993694877

Marvel Legends Deapool "Provolone"
E93045X0
EAN:5010993694860

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
52 minutes ago, tarot said:

Like it says thatbis more then likely the white dr doom

You think we are getting just Dr Doom? Not the whole wave of retro fantastic four figs?

I bet they redo them in White and blue and anyone who bought the new FF gets upset. 

2 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

You think we are getting just Dr Doom? Not the whole wave of retro fantastic four figs?

I bet they redo them in White and blue and anyone who bought the new FF gets upset. 

If it was a whole wave, it would be more then one figure listed.

A retro f4 wave is eventually coming but not this year

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
32 minutes ago, tarot said:

If it was a whole wave, it would be more then one figure listed.

A retro f4 wave is eventually coming but not this year

But it says Vintage and White Doom wasn't exactly vintage. Possibly a more vibrant green for doom??

30 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

I'm confused; how does a white Doctor Doom count as a Vintage redeco? 

I'm sure it is just "Vintage" because it will be on a vintage card

Also can we say I bet that this new Toxin BAF is going to be another re-paint of monster venom, hopfully at least A Mulligan color scheme.

also cool to see we get the Listings to note there will infact be 7 figures in the DP wave, like someone thought another Deadpool and Shiklah.. man if it's Shiklah I'm gonna weep with joy, and hopfully Weapon X Wade.

also so curious as to this Venom wave, this wave has me so excited for what we are getting... please please Phage, Agony and Riot, or at least 1 or 2 of them

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
41 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

I'm confused; how does a white Doctor Doom count as a Vintage redeco? 

It won't be White, people are hoping for white because we need a white. But if it's coming on the vintage card it will just be a brighter more saturated green. 

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Also can we say I bet that this new Toxin BAF is going to be another re-paint of monster venom, hopfully at least A Mulligan color scheme.

God, I hope not. That body mold is way too big for Mulligan Toxin, and I just really don’t like that BAF sculpt that much. If we get a Toxin, it should be on at biggest the Omega Red or Hyperion mold, but preferably more Grim Reaper size. Though if it’s a BAF, you’re probably right.

I love how the Deadpool figures are listed as Cheeses haha, but I’m really excited for the Venom wave, hopefully they’ll give us the rest of our Life Foundation symbiotes such as Riot Phage, and Agony to finally complete our team. I’m perplexed by the Toxin though, as far as I can remember neither one of his forms being as big as a BAF so idk. Perhaps it’s going to be Hybrid figure? 

I'm curious to see the Eternal figures hopefully they give us like 2 or 3 waves both movie and comic renditions of each character since eve never gotten them before. A whole new world for Hasbro to tap into! Ahhhh the collection goes on! 

I've been waiting ages for Hasbro to make figures of the League of Cheeses, and I have to say I don't have enough words to express the gratitude I feel they decided to put all of them in one wave at once. Can only hope the BAF is going to be Roquefort, though I feel it's more likely they're going with Cheddar since it would require less tooling.

Well tbh this is like J.J Abrams mystery box, it does make you wonder and excited  what figures are under these code names. I do think that White Dr Doom likely will since we also got Beast in different colors, however, it’s valid point that white color scheme wouldn’t fit retro style. As for Toxin, that seems like real conundrum, his character doesn’t have stability when it comes to looks, so it  could be any, but likely it will be on Monster Venom body and I am more inclined to believe it will be  Eddie Brock Venom since original Toxin requires additional sculpting on torso and arms but who knows. 

8FA0D867-1177-474E-94AA-095EAD64EAE1.jpeg

3 hours ago, leokearon said:

I wonder who the Deluxe Eternal Villain will be

Since there's no way to know yet if it's a comic character or a movie character, or which characters in the movie might suggest a larger scale BAF, I'm just gonna go ahead and toss out my Hail Mary speculation right here: It's a comic book Ronan the Accuser.

I doubt the Eternal deluxe will be a comic figure. If it was, they probably wouldn't just call it an 'eternal villain' and would have just called it a Villains deluxe. Do we even know who is the villain in the movie as I think it will be that?

As for the venom wave, I highly doubt that we will get all 3 life foundation members. Hell I think we will be lucky with just the one. If the Gwenom and Miles Venom are part of the wave, that leaves a slot for Venom, Carnage and Shriek (if she is no in the wave it make no sense). That leaves at least one more slot for one of them.

I am back and forth about the Deadpool wave. Money being the big deal here. Mostly just want to finish off my X-Factor and X-Force teams from the 90s. Eternals is a big pass for me because I no longer do movie figures. Plus I don't know who they are. Venom is a wait and see, I mostly just want Life Foundation members and like Tarot said I doubt we get all 3. So I will just grab the one if we get that. I been seeing leaks on other boards and some look promising and others not so much. I got my eye on the rumored next X-Men wave coming this year. I very much like to cross off Banshee, Longshot, Rachel, Pyro, Avalanche, or Syrin off my want list.

@Dodge76 I agree the Eternal are a BIG unknown for many comic fans. Hell even the Hardcore type barely know about them. While the wave will most likely be a spilt wave, I still will be getting the movie figures for stand in for the comic version until we get comic figure for them. At least give us a comic Sersei and Gilgamesh for my Avengers collection.

16 minutes ago, tarot said:

@Dodge76 I agree the Eternal are a BIG unknown for many comic fans. Hell even the Hardcore type barely know about them. While the wave will most likely be a spilt wave, I still will be getting the movie figures for stand in for the comic version until we get comic figure for them. At least give us a comic Sersei and Gilgamesh for my Avengers collection.

I get the feeling that the wave will most likely be 4 movie figures, with 2 of them most definitely being the two gender swapped characters, and then the other 3 being comic characters not necessarily based on the Eternals but maybe some other cosmic characters like Quasar or Starfox.