Effects accessories

Toby404

So at toy fair, it sounded like Hasbro are creating some new effects pieces sometime soon. Just wondering if anybody has any idea what these are and if there’s any effects people desperately want?

Ideally I’d like some kind of tornado piece for Storm, we’ve got enough lightning pieces and it could be used for characters like whirlwind. A bambf effect for night crawler would be great also.

4E0F66AB-62EB-4EB9-8C2D-05CA560A2351.jpeg

I'd definitely like to see a bamf effect for Nightcrawler.  Some energy effects, like an energy sphere that can be held in a character's hand might be nice.  However from what it sounded like in the interviews I've seen, it's about muzzle flashes and other gun effects this year, with a focus on new types of effects coming down the pipe later. 

They have been new effects pieces for a long while now. Great to hear it's coming. I'd really be nice if along with these new effects pieces we could get a weapons pack sold separately. 

back in the 80's weapons packs for GI JOE's were sold all of the time. It saved a lot on buying a ton of figures just for their gadgets.  

I really appreciate Hasbro's recent constant output of new accessories to keep things fresh, even for characters that don't interest me, like Cyclops getting the eye-beam effects.

Personally, I would like to see long-range blast effects for Iron Man, as well as an unibeam piece. Maybe missiles too. I would also like to see more web effects for Spider-Man. The webbed-up effects that Hasbro recently released are nice, but I think it would be better to get web effects to use on Spider-Man rather than on his enemies.