New Black Widow Movie Poster Revealed

JayC

2 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Not on the fence anymore. All in. I wish they give us a masked Red Guardian.

Still don't understand why they didn't. Even the early posters showed him with his helmet.

Movie does look like alot of fun, especially the chemistry between the Widows and of course Taskmaster

I'm very excited for this movie and I always was, I'm really feeling like this is going to be a Winter Soldier level piece of work, good action, character chemistry, mystery and twists and integral elements to an important characters story, I don't think they'd mess up a very important (now deceased) character's movie, and even more so it's a female driven story, they gotta wash that captain marvel taste out of our mouths , they kinda gotta make this movie count, it's gonna decide if people are still onboard with the mcu train moving into this next phase

looks really good with every trailer, but that's just how I feel

9 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'm very excited for this movie and I always was, I'm really feeling like this is going to be a Winter Soldier level piece of work, good action, character chemistry, mystery and twists and integral elements to an important characters story, I don't think they'd mess up a very important (now deceased) character's movie, and even more so it's a female driven story, they gotta wash that captain marvel taste out of our mouths , they kinda gotta make this movie count, it's gonna decide if people are still onboard with the mcu train moving into this next phase

looks really good with every trailer, but that's just how I feel

Captain Marvel is the ninth top grossing Marvel film, and it cracked a billion... no mouthwash required! 🙂 And Marvel has over 20 very successful films under their belt, so even if Black Widow tanked,  people would still get on the Marvel train (their track record is unparalleled)... but I agree - this film looks great and it does have Winter Soldier vibes (and Winter Soldier is in my top 5 Marvel films).

11 hours ago, Psychosomatic said:

Captain Marvel is the ninth top grossing Marvel film, and it cracked a billion... no mouthwash required! 🙂 And Marvel has over 20 very successful films under their belt, so even if Black Widow tanked,  people would still get on the Marvel train (their track record is unparalleled)... but I agree - this film looks great and it does have Winter Soldier vibes (and Winter Soldier is in my top 5 Marvel films).

Yeah, Captain Marvel was a fantastic movie and she's a worthy addition to the Avengers. I'm not happy with the MCU basically removing the Captain Mar-Vell out of their existence entirely, but otherwise she's a stellar (no pun intended) addition to the continuity.

I do wish the Black Widow had had her movie years earlier, and with a costume/hair style much closer to the comics ( her debut in Iron Man 2 was very close) but that's moot now. I'm pretty confident this movie is gonna be great and just in time for summer!

1293176-blackwidow.jpg

This movie looks alot better than I originally expected. I had zero cares or hopes for the character or the movie but its looking a whole lot more interesting. I still dont like that she doesnt have an accent anymore and that everyone else does, which makes it weird. The fact that its her going back to her origins and everyones got a russian accent except her. It made sense earlier like shes a covert operative and can change character at will but this just seems off to me a bit. Not a gamechanger but pretty annoying.