Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Marvel Studios has released this new poster for the upcoming Black Widow movie which opens in theaters on May 1.

Black-Widow-Movie-Poster.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marvel Studios has released the final trailer for Black Widow which opens in theaters on May 1.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not on the fence anymore. All in. I wish they give us a masked Red Guardian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The story seems to be a combination of the Deadly Origins arc and the Weeping Lions arc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang wouldve been nice to see Taskmaster and Cap battle it out on the big screen.

But I'm looking forward to the movie. I've seen every other Marvel movie in theaters so... not ending the streak here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he's not being literal with the whole "listen to your mother" thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Not on the fence anymore. All in. I wish they give us a masked Red Guardian.

Still don't understand why they didn't. Even the early posters showed him with his helmet.

 

Movie does look like alot of fun, especially the chemistry between the Widows and of course Taskmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just recently rewatched Iron Man, and then Iron Man 2 on Disney+. Watching part two when Black Widow was first introduced got me more hyped for this movie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not gonna be surprised at all if they give us Masked Red Guardian in a two-pack with Rachel Weisz's character around the time of the Blu-Ray release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

I'm not gonna be surprised at all if they give us Masked Red Guardian in a two-pack with Rachel Weisz's character around the time of the Blu-Ray release.

That would suck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very excited for this movie and I always was, I'm really feeling like this is going to be a Winter Soldier level piece of work, good action, character chemistry, mystery and twists and integral elements to an important characters story, I don't think they'd mess up a very important (now deceased) character's movie, and even more so it's a female driven story, they gotta wash that captain marvel taste out of our mouths , they kinda gotta make this movie count, it's gonna decide if people are still onboard with the mcu train moving into this next phase

looks really good with every trailer, but that's just how I feel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

I'm not gonna be surprised at all if they give us Masked Red Guardian in a two-pack with Rachel Weisz's character around the time of the Blu-Ray release.

I'd buy it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was gonna see the movie no matter what, but that last trailer really hyped me up a bit more. Can't wait to see the movie and can't wait for the ML Taskmaster!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'm very excited for this movie and I always was, I'm really feeling like this is going to be a Winter Soldier level piece of work, good action, character chemistry, mystery and twists and integral elements to an important characters story, I don't think they'd mess up a very important (now deceased) character's movie, and even more so it's a female driven story, they gotta wash that captain marvel taste out of our mouths , they kinda gotta make this movie count, it's gonna decide if people are still onboard with the mcu train moving into this next phase

looks really good with every trailer, but that's just how I feel

Captain Marvel is the ninth top grossing Marvel film, and it cracked a billion... no mouthwash required! 🙂 And Marvel has over 20 very successful films under their belt, so even if Black Widow tanked,  people would still get on the Marvel train (their track record is unparalleled)... but I agree - this film looks great and it does have Winter Soldier vibes (and Winter Soldier is in my top 5 Marvel films).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Psychosomatic said:

Captain Marvel is the ninth top grossing Marvel film, and it cracked a billion... no mouthwash required! 🙂 And Marvel has over 20 very successful films under their belt, so even if Black Widow tanked,  people would still get on the Marvel train (their track record is unparalleled)... but I agree - this film looks great and it does have Winter Soldier vibes (and Winter Soldier is in my top 5 Marvel films).

Yeah, Captain Marvel was a fantastic movie and she's a worthy addition to the Avengers. I'm not happy with the MCU basically removing the Captain Mar-Vell out of their existence entirely, but otherwise she's a stellar (no pun intended) addition to the continuity.

I do wish the Black Widow had had her movie years earlier, and with a costume/hair style much closer to the comics ( her debut in Iron Man 2 was very close) but that's moot now. I'm pretty confident this movie is gonna be great and just in time for summer!

 

1293176-blackwidow.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This movie looks alot better than I originally expected. I had zero cares or hopes for the character or the movie but its looking a whole lot more interesting. I still dont like that she doesnt have an accent anymore and that everyone else does, which makes it weird. The fact that its her going back to her origins and everyones got a russian accent except her. It made sense earlier like shes a covert operative and can change character at will but this just seems off to me a bit. Not a gamechanger but pretty annoying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, sure hope this virus doesn't affect the release date of the Black Widow...but still bracing for that news. Fingers crossed....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE