Marvel Legends 6" Age Of Apocalypse Morph Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Age Of Apocalypse Morph figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-10.jpg

3 hours ago, leokearon said:

Looks nice but not on my must get list. Also for a shapshifter you would think he would come with some interchangeable parts

Yeah that is kinda surprising, especially since both mystique and chameleon came with extra heads to illustrate their abilities.  Oh well, not really a figure i'm interested in anyhow.  At least the facial expression gives him a bit of personality.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Looks nice but not on my must get list. Also for a shapshifter you would think he would come with some interchangeable parts

Same with the rest of the wave. They did a decent job, I am just not a fan of the character designs.

5 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Yeah that is kinda surprising, especially since both mystique and chameleon came with extra heads to illustrate their abilities.  Oh well, not really a figure i'm interested in anyhow.  At least the facial expression gives him a bit of personality.

Same here, there are other figures in this wave I want more

Definitely not feeling this wave much at all, however I dont have much of an attachment with the AoA storyline either. This version of Morph is definitely not my preferred version either so that also hurts it. 

On 3/10/2020 at 8:32 PM, EvilHayato said:

Definitely not feeling this wave much at all, however I dont have much of an attachment with the AoA storyline either. This version of Morph is definitely not my preferred version either so that also hurts it. 

That's the problem with doing a whole storyline/event wave; unless you are into the story, it's not going to appeal to you.

Also this isn't my preferred version of Morph either; I want his animated series and 616 versions

People keep mentioning his 616 version. Are you all talking about his blue and purple Changeling costume from the 60s, with the giant helmet? I didn't think he ever really made any subsequent appearances, beyond a few brief flirtations with undeath. I wonder if they've resurrected him on Krakoa yet...

14 minutes ago, Benn said:

People keep mentioning his 616 version. Are you all talking about his blue and purple Changeling costume from the 60s, with the giant helmet? I didn't think he ever really made any subsequent appearances, beyond a few brief flirtations with undeath. I wonder if they've resurrected him on Krakoa yet...

nah. they are all talking about the 90's cartoon  version which was never in the comics. 

1 hour ago, tarot said:

nah. they are all talking about the 90's cartoon  version which was never in the comics. 

Wouldn't be so sure of that, given that at least one person specifically mentioned "animated series" and "616" as separate things.

616 would be Changeling, like Benn said.  Unless they mean the Exiles version which was from yet another alternate Earth...and looks basically identical to the AoA version.

3 hours ago, Benn said:

He has been resurrected but is just shown in group images

• 7 months later...