Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Marvel Legends 6" Age Of Apocalypse Morph Figure Video Review And Images

Recommended Posts

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Age Of Apocalypse Morph figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.
 



Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-AOA-Morph-10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks nice but not on my must get list. Also for a shapshifter you would think he would come with some interchangeable parts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this figure. It's definitely on my "must have" list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, leokearon said:

Looks nice but not on my must get list. Also for a shapshifter you would think he would come with some interchangeable parts

Yeah that is kinda surprising, especially since both mystique and chameleon came with extra heads to illustrate their abilities.  Oh well, not really a figure i'm interested in anyhow.  At least the facial expression gives him a bit of personality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Looks nice but not on my must get list. Also for a shapshifter you would think he would come with some interchangeable parts

Same with the rest of the wave. They did a decent job, I am just not a fan of the character designs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Yeah that is kinda surprising, especially since both mystique and chameleon came with extra heads to illustrate their abilities.  Oh well, not really a figure i'm interested in anyhow.  At least the facial expression gives him a bit of personality.

Same here, there are other figures in this wave I want more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely not feeling this wave much at all, however I dont have much of an attachment with the AoA storyline either. This version of Morph is definitely not my preferred version either so that also hurts it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta figure out a way to remove that poorly positioned eyebrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2020 at 8:32 PM, EvilHayato said:

Definitely not feeling this wave much at all, however I dont have much of an attachment with the AoA storyline either. This version of Morph is definitely not my preferred version either so that also hurts it. 

That's the problem with doing a whole storyline/event wave; unless you are into the story, it's not going to appeal to you.

 

Also this isn't my preferred version of Morph either; I want his animated series and 616 versions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People keep mentioning his 616 version. Are you all talking about his blue and purple Changeling costume from the 60s, with the giant helmet? I didn't think he ever really made any subsequent appearances, beyond a few brief flirtations with undeath. I wonder if they've resurrected him on Krakoa yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Benn said:

People keep mentioning his 616 version. Are you all talking about his blue and purple Changeling costume from the 60s, with the giant helmet? I didn't think he ever really made any subsequent appearances, beyond a few brief flirtations with undeath. I wonder if they've resurrected him on Krakoa yet...

nah. they are all talking about the 90's cartoon  version which was never in the comics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tarot said:

nah. they are all talking about the 90's cartoon  version which was never in the comics. 

Wouldn't be so sure of that, given that at least one person specifically mentioned "animated series" and "616" as separate things.

616 would be Changeling, like Benn said.  Unless they mean the Exiles version which was from yet another alternate Earth...and looks basically identical to the AoA version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tarot said:

nah. they are all talking about the 90's cartoon  version which was never in the comics. 

No we're not I want both XTAS and Changeling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Benn said:

People keep mentioning his 616 version. Are you all talking about his blue and purple Changeling costume from the 60s, with the giant helmet? I didn't think he ever really made any subsequent appearances, beyond a few brief flirtations with undeath. I wonder if they've resurrected him on Krakoa yet...

He has been resurrected but is just shown in group images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE