Deluxe line wish list

tarot

This Toyfair we now know that Hasbro is fully committed to continuing the Deluxe line as more then just a exclusive series (again my theory of the exclusives being testing product to gauge interest seem to be gaining more truth). We also now know that it will be broken up into regular figure with alot of effect and accessories (Black Widow and War Machine) or with part that were too big for a regular package (Archangel) and BAF size figure (they are re-releasing older baf but thanks to the AOA Apocalypse we know there will be new ones as well). so let get our wish listing done.

DO NOT INCLUDE Vehicles

Regular Figures (no particular order):

• Angel - Classic Blue and wing version preferably with articulated wings. Pink skin head as standard but can also come with a blue head for later versions.
  • Jane Foster's Valkyrie - a more recent addition but with the wing it wouldn't work for a regular figure. Plus it can come with some weapons.
  • Mr. Fantastic - Negative zone version with interchangable parts.
  • Punisher- Guns. Lots of guns. and Explosions. and effects.
  • Magneto - Effects that show his magneto effect like clear plastic with "metal" part floating in the plastic that he can stand in. For a Version go for the Marvel Now version but the effect could be used for the other 2.

BAF size:

• Holocaust - while I would love a new version, if they were to re-release the older version with better plastic that would be fine.
  • SKAAR - Hulk build with 2 sword and new parts like a shirt and boots
  • Rhino - same figure but with 3 heads, two the baf came with and a new calmer classic head.
  • Kree Sentry - for army building
  • Ronan the Accuser - Classic version with effects and a longer hammer.

Regular Figures:

• Spider-Man- (any costume) Tons of web effects, lamppost with street signs, etc. to hang from.  
  • Nightcrawler- Utopia costume or Uncanny X-Foroce AoA version.  With multiple smoke/BAMF effects, 1-2 swords, and at least four alternate heads, the laughing and yelling ones from the last version and two new ones both aggressive or calculating expressions for the AoA version.
  • Nova- Classic costume, energy effects and a proper "rocket stream" effect that can attach around or in place of the legs.  Two effects sets one in yellow/orange and one in blue would be nice since his powers aren't always consistent in how they're drawn.
  • Quasar- Preferably Phyla, but Wendell would be fine too, Abnett/Lanning costumes, with blast effects and quantum constructs.

BAF Size:

• Annihilus- Updated build, could re-use the same wings though.  
  • Mephisto- Single release, fan channel exclusive, maybe then we can finally get him out there.
  • Surtur
  • High Evolutionary
  • Dragon Man- Over-sized, with large wings too.

Big Figures

• Blob
  • Brood
  • Brood Queen
  • Gentle
  • Holocaust
  • Mojo
  • N'astirh
  • Proteus
  • Rockslide

Involved Figures

• Angel: probably some version of his blue costume, preferably either the San Francisco or post-deathseed version, big wings, maybe a bazooka?
  • Cannonball: you know...
  • Iceman: ice slides and ice projectile effects
  • Magneto: magnetic force field orb, and preferably his white costume
  • Mimic: ice effects, optic blasts, etc., and big wings
  • Nightcrawler: big bamf effects, a flight stand, and maybe his X-Force costume
  • Phantazia: huge articulated cape somehow?

For regular figures, I'd love to get either of Iron Man's modular suits (the '90s one or the Marvel NOW! one) with snap-on weapons or interchangeable limbs. It would also be lovely to get a redo of the Iron Man MK L from the MCU with an actual wide arrange of nano-weapons. The same could go for either the Bleeding Edge or Model-Prime suits from the comics

Great topic! Lots of ideas I like already mentioned.

Regular Figures

• Doctor Strange - classic; two different capes, one normal hanging down to his ankles and one blown out and flowing for when he's hovering/using his magic; lots of new magic effects; interchangeable hands (open, spell-casting, fists); Book of the Vishanti, Orb of Agamotto in stand; Eye of Agamotto amulet.
  • Mole Man - classic; small stature between 4 and 5 inches tall; what makes him deluxe is he would include two or three Moloid creatures, slim figures built on the old 4 inch Marvel Universe figure molds
    • Down the road, these Moloids could be re-released in multipacks as discounted army builders ala Hydra Soldier. 

Bigger Figures

• Goliath - classic Hank Pym blue and yellow costume; 10-12 inches tall

Will add more later.

Regular figures:

Magneto (dawn of x): Multiple effects pieces including a force field he can stand in and a piece showing him stopping bullets.

Cyclops (astonishing): Various length optic blasts using the head port we saw with the vintage line release. An additional head with sparks coming out of visor and a normal head.

Angel (white and blue costume): feathered wings no other accessories needed

Dracula (red armor-curse of mutants): this is a niche figure not everyone would want but it could coincide with the release of morbid and they could include multiple medieval weapons to go with asgardian characters

Baf size

Surtur: with flaming sword and maybe even some mini fire demons

Laufey: axe and casket of ancient winter

Dario Agger: Minotaur form with axe included

Holocaust

Knull

15 minutes ago, Emnems80 said:

Continuing the AoA line I would like two deluxe figures:

2) Sabertooth (a new Blink head sculpt to pop on the original figure to fit in the AoA line)

I wouldn't be opposed to that but AOA Blink also needs her satchel (bag). But if they came out with a new AOA Blink, they can give her the new head, satchel and her cloak:

blink.jpg

2 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I wouldn't be opposed to that but AOA Blink also needs her satchel (bag). But if they came out with a new AOA Blink, they can give her the new head, satchel and her cloak:

blink.jpg

Maybe if they came out with an AoA Rogue with the robe the Blink AoA head sculpt could be swapped with that body for the cloak.

2 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Maybe if they came out with an AoA Rogue with the robe the Blink AoA head sculpt could be swapped with that body for the cloak.

Could certainly work! Hasbro could come out with a cloak that drapes over the figure ala the Cloak (and Dagger) figure from the SP//dr wave or the shirt from the Hulk (and First Appearance Wolverine).

I still remember the 5" Toybiz Blink from the Marvel's Most Wanted line also came with her cloak. And of course, her satchel!

blink2.jpg

blink3.jpg

8 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Could certainly work! Hasbro could come out with a cloak that drapes over the figure ala the Cloak (and Dagger) figure from the SP//dr wave or the shirt from the Hulk (and First Appearance Wolverine).

I still remember the 5" Toybiz Blink from the Marvel's Most Wanted line also came with her cloak:

blink2.jpg

blink3.jpg

Know what I love about this figure? It's based on Joe Madureira's art

Venom (Eddie) w/ wings, sword and various other attachments

Valkyrie (Jane Foster) w/ wings, and various weapons

Hawkeyes (Kate & Clint) Fraction era with various heads, hands and arrows

Godbuster Armor Iron Man aka Iron Man 2020 aka 616 Arno Stark

Magneto (Dawn of X) w/ force field 

On 3/15/2020 at 3:07 AM, leokearon said:
  • Angel; classic red costume with possible wings
  • First Appearance Crimson Dynamo
  • Joe Fixit
  • Juggernaut single release with undamaged Cain head
  • Sandman re-release with additional sand effects
  • Rhino re-release
  • Dreadnaught for army building 

I for one would LOVE a classic angel and Crimson Dynamo!! I'd like Rhino with an unmasked unscary screaming head...just a mean look is good.

On 3/14/2020 at 3:54 PM, RyanDaly said:

Great topic! Lots of ideas I like already mentioned.

Regular Figures

• Doctor Strange - classic; two different capes, one normal hanging down to his ankles and one blown out and flowing for when he's hovering/using his magic; lots of new magic effects; interchangeable hands (open, spell-casting, fists); Book of the Vishanti, Orb of Agamotto in stand; Eye of Agamotto amulet.

Oh, I like this. I like this very much.

Re-Release BAFs

• Man-Thing
  • Dormammu
  • Space Agent Venom
  • Hulk-Buster (Comic re-design)
  • Brood Queen (doesn't have to be too much different from the O.G.)

NEW BAF sized figures

• Grendal Dragon
  • N'astirh
  • Blackheart
  • Shuma-Gorath
  • Big Mother
  • Fing Fang Foom
  • Mangog
  • Bi-Beast
  • A-Bomb
  • Cyttorak

These just came off the top of my head, I'm sure there is more, but I couldn't really think of many normal sized figures with extra accessories really, except Comic Dr. Strange.. would be awesome with all kinds of cool you know magic stuff

I would like to see these big guys re-released in the deluxe format, but different paint/heads/attachments/whatever.

208cec9e1782765115655286f0c10777.jpgRhino-Marvel-Comics-Spider-Man.jpgwendigo.gif19051-lizard-Cosplay-from-Spider-Man-1.jimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxbt4nnU2Vxmnv0ZwdiXj51b89iSk4ZL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Yes I know Kingpin is rumored, but still. And I love the idea of getting another Reed showing off his elasticity. Preferably costumed like the Walgreen's exclusive but.. or start the classic blue/white 🤷‍♂️

1b1a2e8f07f2da627f6f45eeb8bbb8fbeb881c0f

Every new Reed release should have a different elongated body part. Mind out of gutter 🙂

I know the different costumes/paint throws a monkey wrench on this but hear me out: The Walgreens Wave had elongated arms; Super Skrull Wave had elongated fingers; Next wave should have an elongated torso; Next wave after should have elongated legs; The Wave after that should have an elongated neck. 

They all work on their own Mr Fantastic bodies but they can also work when combined together: Imagine a Reed with elongated neck+torso+arms+fingers+legs.

7 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Every new Reed release should have a different elongated body part. Mind out of gutter 🙂

I know the different costumes/paint throws a monkey wrench on this but hear me out: The Walgreens Wave had elongated arms; Super Skrull Wave had elongated fingers; Next wave should have an elongated torso; Next wave after should have elongated legs; The Wave after that should have an elongated neck. 

They all work on their own Mr Fantastic bodies but they can also work when combined together: Imagine a Reed with elongated neck+torso+arms+fingers+legs.

That would only work if all the colours matched which is unlikely