25 Non-Spider-Man And X-Men Based Villains I Want To See Made For Hasbro's Marvel Legends Line

JayC

During Toy Fair it was officially announced that another classic Marvel villain was getting the Marvel Legends treatment with Hulk’s arch-nemesis The Leader.

The Leader
00__scaled_600.jpg

With that I thought it would be fun to create a list of 15 non-X-Men and Spider-Man based villains that would be cool to see made for Hasbro's Marvel Legends line. Of course I would love to hear your own thoughts about which villains you want to see made in the COMMENTS SECTION below. This list is done in alphabetic order.

Attuma
Attuma__scaled_600.jpg

One of Namor’s arch-enemies but has been known to go toe-to-toe with the entire Avengers team. His Atlantean armor alone would make for a great looking figure.

Diablo
Diablo__scaled_600.jpg

An evil alchemist and known enemy of the Fantastic Four, Diablo was originally created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and we think is long overdue for the Marvel Legends treatment.

Ghost
Ghost__scaled_600.jpg

We’ve gotten a more modern version and a female MCU version, but I would really like to see a figure done based on his original look from the Iron Man comics.

Graviton
Graviton__scaled_600.jpg

The Avengers version of Magneto, this villain while never really gaining the notoriety Magneto has I always liked, especially in the pages of West Coast Avengers. Instead of magnetism he controls gravity and even appeared in the Agents of SHIELD tv series.

High Evolutionary
High-Evolutionary__scaled_600.jpg

Not always depicted as a villain, but this is a must have figure for me. He’s gone against the likes of the Fantastic Four, Avengers and even the X-Men in the X-Men Animated Series. I’ve always liked the design of his armor and his power levels are off the charts.

Jigsaw
Jigsaw__scaled_600.jpg

One of Punisher’s arch-enemies, this one actually got a Marvel Legends figure made during the Toy Biz days. That one featured the character wearing a Punisher style uniform, but I would love to see a figure made in his classic yellow outfit and have the neck brace.

Kang
Kang__scaled_600.jpg

Admittedly I wasn’t sure if I should put this one on the list. Both Toy Biz and Hasbro have given us versions of Kang, but being he is such a heavyweight caliber bad guy, I really think Hasbro should give us a nice updated version.

Killer Shrike
Killer-Shrike__scaled_600.jpg

This is one that could fall under the category of being a Spider-Man villain, but he has gone up against others and was even a member of the Masters of Evil. He's not a major villain but always thought he was pretty cool.

Mister Hyde
Mister-Hyde__scaled_600.jpg

This is one of those big dudes I think would make a perfect fit for a Deluxe offering. He has gone up against the likes of Daredevil, Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain America and many others so he will fit in well with a variety of other Marvel Legends figures on your shelf.

Orka
Orka__scaled_600.jpg

Another villain for Sub-Mariner who is also know going up against the likes of the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, She-Hulk, and the Defenders. This is another big character I think would make a great deluxe figure.

Red Ghost
Red-Ghost__scaled_600.jpg

Another classic Fantastic Four villain I would love to see made in figure form. If they could release him in a three pack with his super apes I think this would be a must have for many.

Stilt Man
Stilt-Man-__scaled_600.jpg

Every time I do one of these Villain lists, Stilt Man always gets included. While not the most menacing villain in the Marvel Universe, I just think it would make a really cool action figure with his stilt like legs.

Super Adaptoid
Super-Adaptoid__scaled_600.jpg

This is another villain I personally would really love to see. He is a android that mimics the abilities of the heroes he fights. I would love to see a figure based on his classic look which mimics the abilities of the Avengers such as Captain America, Iron Man and Hawkeye.

The Mandarin
The-Mandarin__scaled_600.jpg

Toy Biz gave us a version back in the day but I think it’s high time Hasbro gave us a comic version of Iron Man’s arch-nemesis. Mandarin has had many different looks over the years but I prefer the green and yellow robe look myself.

Wizard
The-Wizard__scaled_600.jpg

Another classic Fantastic Four villain which is hard to believe we have yet to get a Marvel Legends figure of. Hopefully with Hasbro doing more FF based figures recently, Wizard will soon be on the way.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
9 minutes ago, nWoWolfpack said:

We got a Tiger Shark tho

Yep we sure do. image.thumb.png.d1917021e1f78cea04ab90c804b592d6.png Better get on it. I don't see them remaking him anytime soon, considering with the exception of the mold, he's a pretty good figure. 

On board with any and all of these but aside from maybe Diablo I really didn't see any representation from the Mystical corner of the Marvel Villains Universe. I have a few contributions of my own.

1. Blackout - classic Danny Ketch GR villain

2. Baron Mordo - comic version

3. Deathwatch - another GR villain

4. Bullet - Daredevil villain

5. Blackheath - the jury is out whether they would actually do this one

6. Mephisto - see above

7. Mister Fear - DD villain

8. Hood - he's tangled with everyone

9. Nightmare - I think he was supposed to show up in the cancelled GR series

10. Iron Patriot - the first one was bad

11. Lilith - tangled with GR and Doc Strange

12. Destroyer - 3.75 scale did it and did it well

13. Super Patriot - before Walker was US Agent

14. Ironclad - a BAF worthy Hulk villain

15. Bi-Beast - people have requested this for years. How did Thor Ragnarok pick up on this and ML never has.

Honorable mention: Ragnarok - just pack in an extra head sculpt (half robot) with another figure to be swapped onto the Thor 80th figure.

Great list JayC. I'd buy nearly everything you mentioned. Personally I don't feel the need for a new Kang, but I'm sure hasbro could do a much better job than the ToyBiz sculpt.

Same goes for Jigsaw. I'm totally happy with both versions, but again, I believe hasbro could make a worth while redo.

Atumma, High Evolutionary and a 12" scale Super Adaptoid have been near the top of my list for quite some time now. All way overdue.

Others like Graviton, a proper comic Mandarin, Wizard, and Mr. Hyde are all way more important characters than the likes of White Rabbit, Mach IV, Protector, Spymaster, most of the Serpent Society, or Puma. So if all that garbage can get made by now, then everything on your list needs to be made in a hurry.

I can easily whip up a couple of waves of villains I want seen from the MCU without using the Avengers too.

Iron Monger deserves a redo.

Justin Hammer is a character I really want, and a really easy one to put out

Whiplash from the racetrack is my favorite look for the character

Arnim Zola could be an interesting BaF being the computer from WS

Malekith and Kurse would be awesome, Malekith could even be like the Red Skull/Hydra Soldier to army build

Sonny Burch and Uzman and that other goon

Korath

Sakaaran soldier

Ayesha 

Sovereign citizens (Male/female)

Shocker (both)

Fenrir

Surtur

Starforce members Att-Lass, Bron-Char and unmasked Yon-Rogg

"Hydroman", "Sandman" and the wind elemental

And those are the one's I'd like... coincidentally 26 different characters 😛

Classic Ghost is at the top of my list of villains at the moment.

The other villain I want is The Trapster (this version https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Trapster-Marvel-Comics-Fantastic-Four-Peter-Petruski-b.jpg)

Red Ghost and Wizard are really needed. 

Classic Whiplash would be welcomed as would Titania, Black Racer, and Executioner.