25 Non-Spider-Man And X-Men Based Villains I Want To See Made For Hasbro's Marvel Legends Line

JayC

I'd personally prefer that they avoid re-do's for the most part and do figures that haven't been done before as much as possible. I've been collecting ever since Toy Biz started making the 6" style figure with improved articulation, before they became the "Marvel Legends" lines (Spider-Man/X-Men/Hulk Classics). I've made sure to keep exactly one version of every unique character they've ever made. I never buy figures that have already been done, except maybe for a wanted BAF part and then the repeat goes on Ebay. There's still a ton of characters that they did in the 5" scale from the 90's that I'd like to see made in the 6" scale that haven't been yet, but most of my wish list is X-Men villains. For Jigsaw, I got the one in the Punisher costume - now really wish I'd gotten the variant in the white suit. Wizard would be a good one! I picked up a Super Adaptoid figure a couple of years ago at Toys R Us that was like for a video game or something. It stands about 6" tall but is terribly undersized for the character and has no articulation - but it's an "ok" placeholder. No Red Ghost without the apes!!

All of these characters mentioned by Jay, and by all of you guys we really need, it reminds me just how under represented the whole villain thing is in legends, we don't get enough villains, and to not have still heavy hitters that are so integral even out yet (i.e. mandarin and comic ultron)

I'd be so stoked if we could get a few Villain only waves or multi-packs at some point, really fill the gaps, since there are so many gaps, make them fan channel releases, the collectors clearly want em

I'll add my list later, since it's just so long, and I already wrote it somewhere

I haven't posted in a looong time, but this topic always gets me interested again! Amen to the above list, especially graviton, kang, high evolutionary, supper adaptoid and the wizard. I also would like to put in requests for the following - seeing as the list was suppose to be top 25 and only has 15 on it:

Grandmaster, Collector, Count Nefaria, Molecule Man, Immortus, Maelstrom, Zzzzax, Morgan Le Fey, Unicorn, Dr. Spectrum, Skurge The Executioner, Kurse, Karnilla The Norn Queen, Firelord, The Overmind, Master Of The World, Titania, Classic Ultron 5/6, Blackout, Blacklash, and the U-foes: Iron Clad, Vector, Vapor and X-ray. Oops, that's more than ten.

ToyBiz gave us an all-villians wave a long time ago, I think it's long past time for another!

I agree with just about every suggestion I've read so far because I definitely want more villain characters. If I had to narrow it down to the 15 I want the most, however... 

1. Ultron
  2. Kang the Conquerer - accessories: blaster pistol, blue semi-transparent shield/force field that snaps onto his wrist 
  3. Princess Python - accessory: bendy-wire python that wraps around her in different configurations
  4. Skurge the Executioner - accessory: big-ass axe
  5. Red Skull - green Hydra uniform; accessories: pistol, Cosmic Cube
  6. Attuma
  7. Titania
  8. The Owl
  9. Gladiator (Daredevil villain) - accessories: wrist blades
  10. The Mole Man

Deluxe or Bigger

1. Annihilus (deluxe)
  2. Mephisto (deluxe) - 10-12 inches tall
  3. Titanium Man (deluxe) - 10 inches tall
  4. Galactus (giant) - 18-20 inches tall
  5. Nightmare (Rider) - comes with a black horse with red eyes and flame effects that attach to its nostrils

4 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I agree with just about every suggestion I've read so far because I definitely want more villain characters. If I had to narrow it down to the 15 I want the most, however... 

1. Ultron
  2. Kang the Conquerer - accessories: blaster pistol, blue semi-transparent shield/force field that snaps onto his wrist 
  3. Princess Python - accessory: bendy-wire python that wraps around her in different configurations
  4. Skurge the Executioner - accessory: big-ass axe
  5. Red Skull - green Hydra uniform; accessories: pistol, Cosmic Cube
  6. Attuma
  7. Titania
  8. The Owl
  9. Gladiator (Daredevil villain) - accessories: wrist blades
  10. The Mole Man

Deluxe or Bigger

1. Annihilus (deluxe)
  2. Mephisto (deluxe) - 10-12 inches tall
  3. Titanium Man (deluxe) - 10 inches tall
  4. Galactus (giant) - 18-20 inches tall
  5. Nightmare (Rider) - comes with a black horse with red eyes and flame effects that attach to its nostrils

I am digging your deluxe suggestions! 

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 3:17 PM, ransomz said:

Great list. I was disappointed not to see more Serpent Society figures coming up. Now that we've got our feet wet with the organization, I'd like to fill out the ranks, people to give Cap and Falcon a run for their money.

I too wanna see more Serpent Society members, especially Diamondback, Black Mamba, Death Adder and Anaconda ( and Marvel should really do some "untold tales" with the Falcon going up against some of these guys. Good chance to flesh out his history and theirs as well). Besides, I wanna see some stretchy arms for Anaconda.