25 Non-Spider-Man And X-Men Based Villains I Want To See Made For Hasbro's Marvel Legends Line

JayC

1000% yes on all these guys especially Attuma! I need someone to go side by side with my Tigershark as he faces Namor along with Orka! I would rather have this newer costume for Orka though. I think making this on that new hulk buck would be perfect!!! Then they could give us a King Crab to go with him along with the other Defenders of the Deep. 

I’ve also wanted a Graviton for so long! But while I like the classic costume and respect it, I would much rather see his Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes look in action figure form. They could either don it on the new Hercules buck or if you want to get extra beefy make it in the Omega Red buck, plus more articulation with that one. 

A Dr Spectrum and Power Princess would be nice additions as well to get a completed Squadron Supreme. Maybe even an updated Hyperion while they’re at it, because I feel like that buck really ain’t his body style he seems a bit more slender and not as buff in the chest if that makes sense. Possibly even give us a much better nighthawk with this design along with an updated Speed Demon/Whizzer with this costume. 

I better stop now I could go on forever! 

28E076A5-2897-4222-AF40-60F301D8DC05.jpeg

56FB4DC6-49F1-447B-8FD4-C5B3BE3A481E.jpeg

20215F9A-C05F-4810-B9B9-BF38DBC46C0B.jpeg