Jump to content
JayC

Marvel Legends 6" Black Widow Movie Black Widow Figure Video Review And Images

Recommended Posts

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Black Widow movie Black Widow figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.
 



Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-01.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-02.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-03.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-04.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-05.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-06.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-07.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-08.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-09.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-10.JPG

Black-Widow-Movie-Black-Widow-11.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody pre-order the Black Widow wave figures at Amazon? I only ask because I've been keeping an eye on the product pages, intending to order when they went live the 1st. I noticed the day before yesterday the price shot up to 30+ (an obvious sign their now being sold by associate sellers), and today,the pages are completely gone. Even when I click on wave's thumbnails on the "Recently Viewed" list on my Amazon home page it takes me to a "This Page Doesn't Exist" notice.

Any insights, thoughts . . . conspiracy theories?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mako said:

Anybody pre-order the Black Widow wave figures at Amazon? I only ask because I've been keeping an eye on the product pages, intending to order when they went live the 1st. I noticed the day before yesterday the price shot up to 30+ (an obvious sign their now being sold by associate sellers), and today,the pages are completely gone. Even when I click on wave's thumbnails on the "Recently Viewed" list on my Amazon home page it takes me to a "This Page Doesn't Exist" notice.

Any insights, thoughts . . . conspiracy theories?

I haven’t dealt with Amazon on these specifically, but if you’re able to get out and look for them they’re starting to hit Target on the East Coast. I had a worker go in the back and look for me. They only had 1 Taskmaster, Spymaster, and Crossbones, which was better than nothing. But it means they’re starting to pop up more so keep your eyes peeled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

I haven’t dealt with Amazon on these specifically, but if you’re able to get out and look for them they’re starting to hit Target on the East Coast. I had a worker go in the back and look for me. They only had 1 Taskmaster, Spymaster, and Crossbones, which was better than nothing. But it means they’re starting to pop up more so keep your eyes peeled. 

Yeah, this is one time I'm trying to keep my brick-n-mortar hunting to a minimum. Stores in my area aren't great at stocking in the best of times, and now with most of their efforts going toward keeping medical and sanitary supplies stocked, I figure my chances of finding anything are somewhere between "Not Likely" and "Getting a Marriage Proposal from Ruby Rose."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mako said:

Anybody pre-order the Black Widow wave figures at Amazon? I only ask because I've been keeping an eye on the product pages, intending to order when they went live the 1st. I noticed the day before yesterday the price shot up to 30+ (an obvious sign their now being sold by associate sellers), and today,the pages are completely gone. Even when I click on wave's thumbnails on the "Recently Viewed" list on my Amazon home page it takes me to a "This Page Doesn't Exist" notice.

Any insights, thoughts . . . conspiracy theories?

As i mentioned in another thread; it is being reported that Amazon are delaying pre-orders and shipping of non-essential products. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still not sold on the face, looks a lot softer than recent widows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, leokearon said:

As i mentioned in another thread; it is being reported that Amazon are delaying pre-orders and shipping of non-essential products. 

I figured that one out when I realized the Retro Captain America I reordered Tuesday wouldn't arrive till tomorrow.

I have absolutely no problem with that though. There's nothing like a national emergency to put one's priorities in order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, leokearon said:

Still not sold on the face, looks a lot softer than recent widows

Pretty sure Hasbro said something about discontinuing the face-print thing. If-so-facto, a return to these "softer" likenesses is to be expected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mako said:

Pretty sure Hasbro said something about discontinuing the face-print thing. If-so-facto, a return to these "softer" likenesses is to be expected. 

That would be a step backwards and would make me wanting MCU figures even less

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, mako said:

Pretty sure Hasbro said something about discontinuing the face-print thing. If-so-facto, a return to these "softer" likenesses is to be expected. 

wow, do you remember where you saw that? if true, very disappointing.. altho tbh i have figures for most of the mcu major players already, aside from hawkeye and vision i guess, so i'd probably just stop buying most mcu figs and focus on comic figs, which is largely what i'm doing anyhow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE