Marvel Legends Crossbones (Comic) Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Crossbones (Comic) figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Crossbones-14.JPG

Well I was really excited for the fact that Hasbro was giving us a Crossbones update. But I feel the same about the Hyperion torso... that mold is a corny piece of trash. Like..... why, just..... why?

I do wanna get him at some point. Or well most of him just so I can frankenstein my own version.

That Head has to be lowered down some more, it sits too high on the peg. CB along with SM & WS are the only 3 I want from this wave, but are not high priorities at the moment, I'm prbably gonna wait till either these clearance in a few months or I find em on ebay loose for a good price as I have zero intentions of building that laughable version they chose for CD.

9 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

A good improvement I suggest is for the teeth/skull to be sculpted rather than painted.

The skull face is screen-printed on his mask, at least in this original version. So it wouldn't have sculpted parts. Maybe a hardened face plate would have those teeth sculpted as you suggest.

When Kieron Dwyer created him, he had these freakin huge arms, which was captured pretty well in the SDCC 2013 exclusive figure. This figure looks a bit smaller, but in proportion to Cap looks about correct, I think. But yeah I don't get that Hyperion torso; they need to retire that thing.

Hasbro Marvel Legends SDCC 2013 San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Thunderbolts Box Set Action Figures One Per Case (8).JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 10:58 AM, Atlantis said:

When Kieron Dwyer created him, he had these freakin huge arms, which was captured pretty well in the SDCC 2013 exclusive figure. This figure looks a bit smaller, but in proportion to Cap looks about correct, I think. But yeah I don't get that Hyperion torso; they need to retire that thing.

Hasbro Marvel Legends SDCC 2013 San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Thunderbolts Box Set Action Figures One Per Case (8).JPG

Figure just arrived and I have to say, its not bad but I could have easily passed on it. The head is well done, but sits way too high on this neck. The arms, which should be the trademark feature of this guy, look like (at least on the figure I got) they're practically jutting from his pectorals. Turn that torso sideways, and I swear it looks like that abomination liefeld tries to pass off as art. Maybe they should've given him a tactical vest; that would help hide the flaws here. Again I'll say it: retire this torso!

He comes with 4 guns; 2 silvery looking ones that will fit in the twin holsters on his belt, and 2 darker ones that almost look like modified sawed-off shotguns.  No holsters for these, and while its nice he can hold 2 weapons at a time, they really should have given him some fists. I do like the boots on him. Glossy, straight cut, perfect.

rob-liefeld-arnold-photo-source.jpg