Marvel Legends Grey Outfit Black Widow Walmart Exclusive Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Dan Who? Reviews takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Walmart Exclusive Grey Outfit Black Widow figure from Hasbro. It should be noted that it looks like this figures release here in the US is being delayed until May 19.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about the figure in our COMMENTS SECTION.

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-12.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-11.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-10.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-09.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-08.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-07.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-06.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-05.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-04.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-03.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-02.JPG

Walmart-Black-Widow-Grey-01.JPG

24 minutes ago, BludChylde said:

My only complaints of the figure are the hips and jet pack. The hips seem to be lacking outward motion, which you would assume someone like Black Widow would be useful. Also the jet pack is a pain to take off. I feel like I'm going to eventually break a strap.

Would the jet pack fit on a GotG Rocket?

12 hours ago, mako said:

I picked up the Target Deadly Origin Widow, but this is the one I REALLY want. To bad about the delay, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were strictly Walmart's call. Their idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

I think the delay is due to shipping issues. Product that is deemed essential (toilet paper, food, cleaning supplies) is being giving shipping priority over non-essential items like action figures. All the hording many people have been doing since this started has put a real strain on our supply chains so truck drivers are having to work around the clock just getting the basics to shelves. My guess is Black Widow won't be the last item delayed because of this.

42 minutes ago, JayC said:

I think the delay is due to shipping issues. Product that is deemed essential (toilet paper, food, cleaning supplies) is being giving shipping priority over non-essential items like action figures. All the hording many people have been doing since this started has put a real strain on our supply chains so truck drivers are having to work around the clock just getting the basics to shelves. My guess is Black Widow won't be the last item delayed because of this.

Yeah, essentials get priority shipping

2 hours ago, JayC said:

non-essential items like action figures

Gonna pretend I didn't hear that. 😄

Seriously though, I'm bummed about the delay, too.  She was one of the releases that I was especially looking forward to.  I'll be pleasantly surprised to get her by the new mid-May date.  Oh well.  I'm healthy and working from home for at least another month.  Can't complain too much, I guess.

Too bad about the delay but understandable.  The funny part is that i wouldn't have expected to see this figure until may anyhow, given how inconsistent WM's distribution of their exclusive figures tends to be.  While i don't recall the jacket from the comics (i'm assuming its a 90s thing) i recall her wearing grey in Miller's DD run and this is a cool looking figure with nice accessories so i will probably try and get her eventually.

Read yesterday that VT is ordering WM/Target to stop selling non-essential items in-store (including toys). I'm guessing my state (MA) will follow suit before too long, so even the limited "check the toy aisle at WM while grocery shopping" hunts I've been doing will probably be coming to an end for awhile. In VT,  you can still order items online for curbside pickup, though.

I am super happy that I was lucky enough to get this at the beginning of March, because I really wanted this , and it sucks for you guys in the US that you gotta wait with the delay, but I was just waiting to hear about these delays, I'm sure we will see more in the pipeline, everybody going nuts, and more nuts and the essential buying gets worse, there is no place to prioritize toys these days on the shelf

the one thing thats keeping me going is the prospect of getting new toys to keep me sane, I'm sure you guys are all feeling that way as well, if this keeps going the way it does in terms of shipments to stores only being essentials because the crazies are buying it in droves day 1, we probably won't even see any new toys in a few months, just close 2020 down...

22 hours ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Would the jet pack fit on a GotG Rocket?

Don't have my Rocket on hand to check, but I honestly don't think it would work. For some reason, I think you would need his arms out straight to the side to be able to hang it off the arms at best and the jetpack might rest on the ground.

Hopefully someone tries it and shows it. I'm hoping I'm remembering Rocket's figs wrong size wise. 

20 minutes ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

God I love that cover. I definitely remembered her from that and the Daredevil books at the time. I just don't remember her wearing a jacket at all...

She wore the Jacket as a member of the Avengers with Sersi, Crystal and Black Knight. It was the 90's if I'm not mistaken. Jackets were all the rage. Even Herc wore one!

9 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

She wore the Jacket as a member of the Avengers with Sersi, Crystal and Black Knight. It was the 90's if I'm not mistaken. Jackets were all the rage. Even Herc wore one!

Bulky leather jackets over Skin Tight Spandex was a major hero fashion trend in the '90's

22 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Ah the 90s. I figured she had worn it somewhere but I haven't read much from the 90s. Well, since the 90s anyway.