Marvel Legends Black Widow Movie 6" Black Widow Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Black Widow movie Black Widow figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Black-Widow-MCU-01.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-02.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-03.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-04.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-05.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-06.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-07.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-08.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-09.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-10.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-11.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-12.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-13.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-14.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-15.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-16.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-17.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-18.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-19.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-20.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-21.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-22.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-23.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-24.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-25.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-26.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-27.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-28.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-29.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-30.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-31.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-32.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-33.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-34.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-35.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-36.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-37.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-38.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-39.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-40.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-41.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-42.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-43.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-44.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-45.JPG

Black-Widow-MCU-46.JPG

While the face sculpt is way better than the Winter Solider version, it is completely behind Infinity War and Endgame versions in my opinion. At least the $30 white deluxe version is very good.

I had this and Yelena on Amazon pre-order and they were canceled with listings removed. Luckily, I found Yelena at Target, but BW was gone. There is a good chance I won't be able to pick this figure up.

No problem finding any of this wave in the wild. Found them at Target, Meijers, Walmart and Walgreens. 

My Nat is pretty accurate. It seems this wave more than any other recent wave is hit or miss with actor likeness. My Red Guardian is pretty okay, just looks a little more cartoony than my Yelena and Nat. But I’m ok with him, as no doubt a masked version will be in a store exclusive 2 pack down the road ala Star Lord/ Ego...

as far as this version of Nat goes.. I like her. Feel like cinematic Nat isn’t as gone as the movies would have us believe

In my area, it has always been very hard to get figures at retail. My two Walmarts have failed me since 2009! Before then, they were an okay source, but they don't stock stuff and I'm now able to verify with brickseek, etc. Target is the only retailer now I can use since TRU is gone. I had to hit up my 4 locations frequently to find the nuggets. However, none of my locations got Red Hulk and they haven't put him online. So I'm frowning on that.

I feel real lucky to have scooped Yelena since the rest of the wave was gone. She was my priority and at least in this case, the other scooper didn't care.

I still dont understand why they skimped out on the quality of the digital faceprint in this figure, the deluxe one though it doesnt seem to be a big change is so much better than this one, still over all I do think this is the best MCU black widow figure up to date.