New Marvel Legends Fan Channel Reveal Coming Later Today, What Will Be?

JayC

6 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Silk?? I forget if they said when the fan poll winner was coming out.

or it could easily be another variant spidey/wolverine/punisher/iron man

They said summer the winner will be announced when they eventually start shipping 

In my mind Mysterio always has gold boots and gloves, it gives more contrast to design which results in more striking look. They really did nail that figure with that release, this body sculpt  was in dire need to get wash In order to bring all the sculpted costume details, which are sadly rare occurrence (I am looking at you Vulture). This is undoubtedly  amazing looking figure for sure that is far superior than the original. I am sorta happy with my toybiz version but if this figure will go below 20 I am definitely getting it. 

1 hour ago, SpiderS said:

In my mind Mysterio always has gold boots and gloves, it gives more contrast to design which results in more striking look….

In the comics, his gloves and boots were a lighter green. I'm not knocking the gold look, however, and like I said before this is great for anyone who couldn't get the figure released when the Lizard BAF came out, and doesn't want to spend like $60-70.00 for it today (!) so I see it as win for everyone.

5d2b0ff3849ce_image.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, JayC said:

Next Fan channel reveal coming up tomorrow. Should be spidey related. Who do you want to see?

if it's spidey related then it should be the Kingpin.

if not then I hope they reveal the rest of the Vintage wave. I know it's character we already have before but I want to see if they are worth getting and opening.

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

if it's spidey related then it should be the Kingpin.

if not then I hope they reveal the rest of the Vintage wave. I know it's character we already have before but I want to see if they are worth getting and opening.

It will be 1 figure and a Fan Channel exclusive, so not the rest of the retro wave.

3 minutes ago, JayC said:

It will be 1 figure and a Fan Channel exclusive, so not the rest of the retro wave.

ahh. Though looking over my rumours lists that I have compiled from various source (Thanks by the way), there is also Toxin so that could be it as well. With the exception of maybe Moon Knight which is rumoured to be a Walgreen exclusive, there isn't anything else spidey relation so it's between Kingpin and Toxic.