Marvel Legends Black Widow Movie 6" Yelena Belova Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Black Widow Movie Yelena Belova figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Yelena-Belova-01.JPG

Yelena-Belova-02.JPG

Yelena-Belova-03.JPG

Yelena-Belova-04.JPG

Yelena-Belova-05.JPG

Yelena-Belova-06.JPG

Yelena-Belova-07.JPG

Yelena-Belova-08.JPG

Yelena-Belova-09.JPG

Yelena-Belova-10.JPG

Yelena-Belova-11.JPG

Yelena-Belova-12.JPG

Yelena-Belova-13.JPG

Yelena-Belova-14.JPG

Yelena-Belova-15.JPG

Yelena-Belova-16.JPG

Yelena-Belova-17.JPG

Yelena-Belova-18.JPG

Yelena-Belova-19.JPG

Yelena-Belova-20.JPG

Yelena-Belova-21.JPG

Yelena-Belova-22.JPG

Yelena-Belova-23.JPG

Yelena-Belova-24.JPG

Yelena-Belova-25.JPG

Yelena-Belova-26.JPG

Yelena-Belova-27.JPG

Yelena-Belova-28.JPG

Yelena-Belova-29.JPG

Yelena-Belova-30.JPG

Yelena-Belova-31.JPG

Yelena-Belova-32.JPG

Yelena-Belova-33.JPG

Yelena-Belova-34.JPG

Yelena-Belova-35.JPG

Yelena-Belova-36.JPG

Yelena-Belova-37.JPG

Yelena-Belova-38.JPG

Yelena-Belova-39.JPG

Yelena-Belova-40.JPG

Still kind of meh on this one. Hopefully the comic version will be light years better. Overall I think this entire wave was weak; Hasbro really should be pulling out the stops for the figure (Black Widow) that drives the entire wave. They've done a great job this go round with extra hands and weapons and effects, at least there's clear effort there, but the Widow herself, whether its the MCU white, black, or comic grey and white, hasn't really hit the level she should have.

And then he shows those nightmarish Toybiz figures for comparison, so now I'm shutting up.

Agh!!

This is quite possibly the worst movie style figure done in most recent history. It's really not that far off as far as the actors resemblance, it actually looks like her, she's just a big step down from ScarJo, no two ways about it. That was not a fair trade by any measure. The major problem is this figure's overall bad design. The back of the head was totally an "oops" that probably got caught too late and why they just didn't go with the same design they used with the IW Black Widow for the torso is a total head scratcher. Compared to the BW figure in this wave this is a total mail in. Alas though, this is probably not going to be the last Yelena figure they're gonna do cuz it seems they are setting up the younger Pugh to take over as BW in the future.

I bought this figure just cause there wasn't anything else and it looked good in person.

I really wish they just used the removable vest we got a few years back. 

With some hot water and patience, I was able to swap her arms, legs, and head onto the Deluxe BW figure and gave her the vest. I think it looks a lot better, but that's just my opinion.

lmWQHwF.jpg

The vest actually just fits and is very tight.

13 hours ago, nighthawk said:

I bought this figure just cause there wasn't anything else and it looked good in person.

With some hot water and patience, I was able to swap her arms, legs, and head onto the Deluxe BW figure and gave her the vest. I think it looks a lot better, but that's just my opinion.

lmWQHwF.jpg

That does look quite good.

On 4/8/2020 at 5:17 AM, monron999 said:

This is quite possibly the worst movie style figure done in most recent history. It's really not that far off as far as the actors resemblance, it actually looks like her, she's just a big step down from ScarJo, no two ways about it. That was not a fair trade by any measure. The major problem is this figure's overall bad design. The back of the head was totally an "oops" that probably got caught too late and why they just didn't go with the same design they used with the IW Black Widow for the torso is a total head scratcher. Compared to the BW figure in this wave this is a total mail in. Alas though, this is probably not going to be the last Yelena figure they're gonna do cuz it seems they are setting up the younger Pugh to take over as BW in the future.

I agree...I really don't like how this figure turned out..too sloppy....just like 'for the sake of putting some body with the crimson dynamo body baf part'

On 4/7/2020 at 9:46 PM, nighthawk said:

lmWQHwF.jpg

That's exactly what I was planning to do. I had ordered 2 of the Deluxe BW and I wasn't quite sure why at the time cuz I'm not a MIB collector. Maybe it was just to avoid shipping cost, but either way it's gonna work out so I can "fix" my figure like you did. Guess great minds think alike.

Maybe it’s a case by case example. My Yelena is quite accurate to Florence. Agree the sculpt could be tweaked but the back of figures to me isn’t to big a deal, as I’ll never display a figure backwards. A slight downward angle on Yelena's head a bam: beautiful figure.

Overall I feel the sculpts are waaaaay better in hand than the prototypes first showed.. glad for that