Marvel Legends 6" The Leader Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

I would love to see a side-by-side of this and the 2 ToyBiz versions. I'll likely stick with the ToyBiz version that I have. I definitely want Rage and Abe Jenkins, but will likely pass on the rest of this wave.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Looks cool but very no-frills.  They could've included an alternate head for his look during McFarlane's time on Hulk.   I'll be getting him anyhow.

If they would have included his testicle head version as an alt head, this wouldve been an insta buy for me. The one I have from the 2 pack still seems the definitive version for me. This overall seems very drab to me. I think its his expression, its empty, theres no maniacal look or thinking face, just bleh. 

I already pre ordered Rage, and plan to get Mar vell but if the comments here are any indication on the Leader, i may just wait until the price goes down to get him. And if the Leader figures start flying off the shelves and the price goes up? Well, thats the last time i listen to you guys.

I dunno about that Leader, he’s seem fine but definitely not good enough in my book, they definitely didn’t put enough effort into him, he looks too toyish and simplsitic and while you can  argue that this is just the design there’s customs of the same costume that used Ghost/Jack O’Lantern body and results are pretty good, same with older toybiz figure which does look dated but still has more of striking look and personality,  if you can control yourself and stop seeing buttocks on his head. 

6AA10893-40E1-4FFF-8688-86789167DB52.jpeg

CA38C738-16DA-4C19-ACA5-A73DF18B82E0.jpeg

Leader is very generic. I get that this is a pretty accurate comic representation but in hand he looks / feels awkward. He is the Rock Python of this wave. Mold reuse with new head, which is fine to spread the love, but when we recently got the amazing Dr Doom figure anything less than stellar seems  phoned in

On 4/10/2020 at 5:11 AM, SpiderS said:

I dunno about that Leader, he’s seem fine but definitely not good enough in my book, they definitely didn’t put enough effort into him, he looks too toyish and simplsitic and while you can  argue that this is just the design there’s customs of the same costume that used Ghost/Jack O’Lantern body and results are pretty good, same with older toybiz figure which does look dated but still has more of striking look and personality,  if you can control yourself and stop seeing buttocks on his head. 

6AA10893-40E1-4FFF-8688-86789167DB52.jpeg

CA38C738-16DA-4C19-ACA5-A73DF18B82E0.jpeg

Wow that custom is awesome! that body mold is perfect for leader too. This one just looks like a bored alien man or something. It doesnt really have the feel of Leader in it at all. I still love my toybiz testiclehead even with its outdated aesthetics (which is rare for me as Ive actually been selling off my toybiz figs and replace them with hasbros through the years and rarely do i find a hasbro iteration being inferior to the toybiz ones.) 

3 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Wow that custom is awesome! that body mold is perfect for leader too. This one just looks like a bored alien man or something. It doesnt really have the feel of Leader in it at all. I still love my toybiz testiclehead even with its outdated aesthetics (which is rare for me as Ive actually been selling off my toybiz figs and replace them with hasbros through the years and rarely do i find a hasbro iteration being inferior to the toybiz ones.) 

Yup if I had choice I would go with toybiz’s butt/balls head version