New Display Stand

BradMan

Do you think Hasbro has considered selling the new modular display stand that comes with the deluxe Black Widow figure as a stand-alone item via Hasbro Pulse?

With the launch of the single boxed Hydra army builder I’m hoping that Hasbro sees the value of doing these collector focused items through its self-contained sales channel.

Would $9.99 be a reasonable price for the display stand?  Would it include the explosion effects?  If the deluxe figure is $29.99 and a regular Marvel Legends figure is $19.99 then $9.99 would seem to be a fair price for a display stand.

I know I’d buy a few of them to use with my various flying and floating characters.

28 minutes ago, BradMan said:

Do you think Hasbro has considered selling the new modular display stand that comes with the deluxe Black Widow figure as a stand-alone item via Hasbro Pulse?

With the launch of the single boxed Hydra army builder I’m hoping that Hasbro sees the value of doing these collector focused items through its self-contained sales channel.

Would $9.99 be a reasonable price for the display stand?  Would it include the explosion effects?  If the deluxe figure is $29.99 and a regular Marvel Legends figure is $19.99 then $9.99 would seem to be a fair price for a display stand.

I know I’d buy a few of them to use with my various flying and floating characters.

I feel that they should automatically be packed in with figures they don’t put accessories with

16 minutes ago, nWoWolfpack said:

I feel that they should automatically be packed in with figures they don’t put accessories with

And make them deluxe figures, no thanks.

It would make more sense to sell them on Fan Channels either as singles as a multi-pack

On 4/11/2020 at 1:36 AM, Emnems80 said:

I still feel like the figure stand needs to be tweaked and look more appealing. It's still a little too bulky for my taste.

Definitely.  While most regular stands I've used are a bit flimsy with larger characters, that's one of the reasons I dropped my pre-order is how clunky this stand seems.  Granted I've only used figuarts and mezco stands but they seem to work well for a lot of characters.  

I could see Pulse selling these but not at $9.99. Especially if the explosions were included.

maybe $14.99 but my guess if they were ever sold as stand alone items they’d be about the cost of a standard Legends releases $19.99. Keeping in mind you get the stand, explosions, bullet effects. 

The Hydra goon was bare bones, and an easy item to find in store. Pulse would (I’m guessing) use these stand sets with the Legends logo as incentives to purchase said stands. 

Pure speculation here, if they came with stand and accessories that is more bang for you buck than what Neca gives you in their flight stands

what I’d love to see Pulse do is expand and do stands and effects like we’ve seen with the Star Wars Black series and the Widow deluxe figure. There is definitely a market for s9me domestic effect pieces ( plus I’ve bought nearly all the Tamashii effects )

• 2 weeks later...

I’d like for every figure to come with a basic stand so that we can get some use out of the peg holes at the bottom of their feet. Maybe Hasbro could sell packs of multiple stands but my guess is that most people don’t feel like they need them bc most ML stand well on their own. If they sold individual deluxe display stands like the black widow one then I’m sure people would get them, especially for  flying characters. I don’t think the effects are necessary unless it’s coming with a figure.