Avengers: Endgame 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure From Hot Toys

JayC

One of the Marvel’s most powerful super heroes, Captain Marvel joins the Avengers as the key to defeat Thanos. Arrives from space, the hero proceeds to completely destroy the warship, and attempts to stop Thanos from wielding the Nano Gauntlet with her special power.

Ever since her debut, Captain Marvel has become immensely popular in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. As seen in the final battle between the super heroes and the warlord, Hot Toys is excited to present today the latest 1/6th scale Captain Marvel collectible figure from the incredible Avengers: Endgame collection.

Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in the movie, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with short hairstyle, a specially designed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, the iconic red and blue costume with gold star emblem on chest and sash around waist in movie-accurate perfection, multiple energy-blasting effect accessories wearable on arms and hands, LED light-up Nano Gauntlet painted and battle damaged effects, and a movie-themed dynamic figure stand for wide range of aerial poses!

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-01.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-02.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-03.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-04.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-05.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-06.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-07.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-08.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-09.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-10.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-11.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-12.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-13.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-14.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-15.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-16.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-17.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-18.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-19.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-20.jpg

1 hour ago, Satam said:

Great looking figure of a great actress playing a character with a lot of potential.  I really wish the Russos had thought of something better to do with her in Endgame besides go away for two hours because she's too powerful.

Can't really blame the Russos as they weren't the ones to make her super-duper unstoppably powerful, they just worked with what they were given. 

But yeah, really great likeness on this figure, puts the ML versions to shame. No Leslie Knope vibes from this figure!

spacer.png

This is amazing, this is her best MCU outfit hands down, I wouldn't be mad if we could get a Legend of this Endgame suit

I wish I had the money to chuck wildly at hot toys, but I also don't because they also just don't look like toys either

God, this figure looks good.  I really hope we see this same suit in the next Captain Marvel movie.

What if the mask for this suit is similar to the one from the solo movie suit, but in blue, and instead of only having an opening at the top for the mohawk, it basically stops at the temples, leaving all the hair to show?  Furthering the Mar-Vell costume homage?

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

Can't really blame the Russos as they weren't the ones to make her super-duper unstoppably powerful, they just worked with what they were given.

I always felt they could have made her the key behind powering up the time machine. That way, she could have been involved in the time heist without actually taking part on it. As a plus, powering the time machine could prove straining to her, putting the heroes on a time clock to finish their respective missions before Carol would be forced to pull out. This could also have left Carol weakened for the final battle, and she could either have fought at half her power or could have been benched until she recovered, 

I feel like doing something like this could have made Carol have an actual relevant presence in the movie, be a key factor in undoing The Snap, and have her interact with the Avengers more instead of the Russos just deciding to write her out as being conveniently busy off-screen.

2 hours ago, ADour said:

I always felt they could have made her the key behind powering up the time machine. That way, she could have been involved in the time heist without actually taking part on it. As a plus, powering the time machine could prove straining to her, putting the heroes on a time clock to finish their respective missions before Carol would be forced to pull out. This could also have left Carol weakened for the final battle, and she could either have fought at half her power or could have been benched until she recovered, 

I feel like doing something like this could have made Carol have an actual relevant presence in the movie, be a key factor in undoing The Snap, and have her interact with the Avengers more instead of the Russos just deciding to write her out as being conveniently busy off-screen.

that is definitely better than having her fly off for a chunk of the movie, only to return just in the nick of time during the finale.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:44 PM, ADour said:

I like the fighting at half her power but not a full benching. They already did that to the Hulk!

On 4/16/2020 at 4:44 PM, ADour said:

My bad.  Blame falls on Marcus and McFeely, since the Russos didn't actually write the movie and really just directed it.  But the point still stands: good writing can always find a way.