Where do you buy your figures?

leokearon

Where do you buy your figures?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you buy most of your figures?

• Brick and Mortar stores
    • Around 50/50 between Stores and Online

Ignoring the whole virus going around. Where do you buy most of your Marvel legends. Do you go to your local stores and hunt them down or do you go online and buy them there? Maybe you do both and roughly half of your figures you buy in store and the rest online

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

Personally I mostly buy from Brick and Mortar stores. Online is a last resort

Yeah this is how I do, mostly EB Games (it's the most reliable place around me) and TRU, sometimes Walmart and maybe LCS's (I got about 3 I frequent)

I do a lot of buying actually from Cons

I tend to only last resort Online because generally you gotta pay more

I try to buy in brick and mortar, hate paying for shipping and generally have luck if I show patience and wait for stores to restock.

usually goes like this: hit Target, Walmart, Walgreens and as a last resort GameStop ( try to not pay the ridiculous mark up ) for new releases because one or all of them get them close to when Hasbro sets the street date. 

if I’m impatient I’ll use Amazon (free shipping) then try BBTS and use their $4 shipping option. May try Dorkside, Megapolis or Entertainment Earth if I panicked and get the feeling that the figure I really want will be hard to acquire. 

If it’s a figure or two I eventually want or to complete a BAF we have Meijers in the Midwest and while they get these waves, it’s usually long after I’ve found what I’m looking for. 

Last resort or if I’m looking for a figure I originally passed on I’ll use eBay.

Since buying the membership to Hasbro Pulse I buy most of my figures through them at this point.  Their prices are the same as every other e-tailer and shipping is free.  Especially if I’m just cherry picking a wave it’s easier to just pre-order from them as soon as they list it.  

I have done a lot of pre-ordering from Amazon as well since they have the price guarantee if the price lowers by the time the figure is released.  Again, free shipping since I’ve already paid for Prime every year.

• 2 weeks later...