Avengers vs Skrulls

Gigantor

Thanks. Yeah, the Paladin buck sports the classic Skrull Purple/Black color scheme. I just replaced the lower legs with various fodder legs to give em a bit of variety in hgt as some are slightly taller/smaller now & all the regular Skrull grunts are smaller than Super Skrull who should always be the biggest Skrull amongst them.  

Awesome pics! Awesome idea! I picked up a bunch of Paladins for. A generic army of thugs and never thought about using them as Skrulls even though they are essentially wearing classic Skrull uniforms. 

Stealing this without shame

Oh yeah, I have those issues!  Extreme sets are cool, but just not a fan of cardboard cutouts & over time, I believe they will start to warp. GTP Space walls are cool due to being made of that high quality Japanese ABS plastic that will last decades. They're having a sale on many of their 1/12 scale pieces. You should jump on it.

4 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Oh yeah, I have those issues!  Extreme sets are cool, but just not a fan of cardboard cutouts & over time, I believe they will start to warp. GTP Space walls are cool due to being made of that high quality Japanese ABS plastic that will last decades. They're having a sale on many of their 1/12 scale pieces. You should jump on it.

You are correct about the Extreme Sets, they tend to warp. I’ve taken to gluing squares of Velcro to the back to hold them in place. 

Thanks for the heads up on the sale, I’m seriously thinking it over. These are well within my action figure budget!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

I love this whole theme and sequence you've created with these pictures. Great job!

Also, this makes me really, really want a classic Hercules figure as well as a Skrull soldier army builder figure.

You & me both! These are the 2  Hercules  versions Hasbro needs to do next!

EEZucXp.jpg

dj8qifH.jpg