A New Marvel Legends Deadpool Role-Play Item Coming From Hasbro?!?

JayC

Jtprime17 sends us word of a new listing for what appears to be some type of Marvel Legends Deadpool role-play item coming from Hasbro. The listing reads as follows:

E69810000 MATERIAL DESC MVL DEADPOOL L EGENDS ROLE PLAY QUANTITY 2190 MVL DEADPOOL PREMIUM FAN

Our initial thought would be something like Deadpool's swords, but that seems more unlikely when you consider how difficult it would be to do realistic looking swords that meet safety regulations. You would run into similar problems with any kind of gun Deadpool might use as well. A mask is another option, but generally they only do role-play stuff for the masks that are helmets, not something that would be spandex or rubber.

Whatever it is, it looks like it will ship 2 per case. Of course this listing isn't confirmed by Hasbro so we will treat it as rumor until we get more details.

Deadpool.jpg

I still think it will be his iconic swords. It's entirely possible to create roleplay items that are both safe and realistic looking, just look at all the professional roleplayers (AKA nerds) who dress up as elves and run around in forests while punching each other with various weapons. I was one of those nerds as a kid!

18 minutes ago, WilsonFisk4President said:

I still think it will be his iconic swords. It's entirely possible to create roleplay items that are both safe and realistic looking, just look at all the professional roleplayers (AKA nerds) who dress up as elves and run around in forests while punching each other with various weapons. I was one of those nerds as a kid!

😉

D7A2B133-57E7-49B0-8037-F18DA48DA032.jpeg

I’m so curious! I know a mask wouldn’t make sense for $100 unless they really wanna be greedy, but I do think swords would be a good possibility, because look what Bandai did with the Red Ranger power sword. That thing was massive! 
-

but I’m still not convinced it is swords, because Deadpool’s swords are cool and all, but they aren’t something specific, they are kind of generic, unless it comes with the holster with one of the iconic looks? Idk. 

• 3 weeks later...
Back in April we first told you about the coming of some type of Deadpool related item being released by Hasbro for their Marvel Legends replica line. No thanks to Amazon France we have some more details to share with you. It appears that the item will in fact be some type of Deadpool head that actually talks. Here is a translation of the description given on the France website:

Marvel Legends - Deadpool Interactive Premium English Speaking Head - Collector's Edition

Marvel Legends - Premium interactive Deadpool head that speaks English - Collector's Edition
Marvel's educational value: imagine stories with your favorite superheroes.
Marvel figurine, the perfect toy to give as a gift for children and fans.

No images so I don't know if this will be a streaight up Deadpool or maybe a Headpool replica. From the description it sounds like it will be just a straight up Deadpool head that will talk to you. We will hold off judgement until we get an actual look at whatever this is. Stay-tuned for more details as they become available and thanks to JTPrime for the heads up.

Flashbacks of Big Mouth Billy Bass hanging on the wall singing "Take Me to the River" keep shooting through my head. I picture a Deadpool head on a plaque singing "Careless Whispers" or "Angel of the Morning".

I'm not saying I wouldn't buy it, if just based on pure random oddball curiosity.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:13 PM, monron999 said:

Flashbacks of Big Mouth Billy Bass hanging on the wall singing "Take Me to the River" keep shooting through my head. I picture a Deadpool head on a plaque singing "Careless Whispers" or "Angel of the Morning".

As soon as this was announced as potentially a talking DP head... this is exactly what came to mind, my family had that billy bass..ugh what an awful thing, god forbid.. personally I don't know why someone would want a talking lifesize Wade Wilson head on their shelf, but thats me, super weird pass

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

As soon as this was announced as potentially a talking DP head... this is exactly what came to mind, my family had that billy bass..ugh what an awful thing, god forbid.. personally I don't know why someone would want a talking lifesize Wade Wilson head on their shelf, but thats me, super weird pass

Yeah, now imagine if it was Solar Powered, you could never shut it off...

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, mako said:

So many jokes . . .

Like how it speaks, but has no mind.

Like Ryan Reynolds.

Like how it's plastic and lifeless.

Like Ryan Reynolds.

Like how it'll tell the SAME jokes over and over again.

Like Ryan Reynolds.

Like how you can get it to shut up easily by turning it off.

UNlike Ryan Reynolds.

Well they did shut him up in Wolverine Origins... but we don't talk about that movie.