A New Marvel Legends Deadpool Role-Play Item Coming From Hasbro?!?

JayC

ah damn, I saw a quick little announcement when I was scrolling around today, and got excited that Tomorrow they would be showing some new stuff from Marvel Legends on Pulse... but now I'm bummed out if it's just going to be the billy bass talking deadpool head and that's it

Marvel's C.B. Cebulski & Ryan Penagos have officially revealed Hasbro's new Marvel Legends talking Deadpool head which we first told you about back in April. Look for this to be available for pre-order at most major etailers tomorrow (6/17) at 12:01am.

The animatronic head features 600+ lines of content and is app enhanced. The voice of the Deadpool head is not Ryan Reynolds. No word on price yet. If you want to see the head in action you can look through this video put out by Hasbro.

Deadpool-Head-01.jpg

Deadpool-Head-02.jpg

44 minutes ago, tarot said:

I know they are trying to make this a special day since in America it's 6/16 but over her it's 16/6.

What a bunch of Digital Dummies.

Still an easy pass, also I love the fact that it has like 600 lines and app connectivity but Batteries aren't Included

50 minutes ago, Lordtom said:

I'm just glad it wasn't another 1000 deadpools or more Marvel Legends. Announcing stuff now just before SDCC (obviously there's no SDCC but companies will do their showcase online regardless) would take away the anticipation as my wallet would be begging me to stahp

they could have announced their SDCC exclusives they said are still coming.

Watched the Hasbro Pulse announcement, and I am dumbfounded that they would greenlight this annoying useless thing, who really would want to own this? just watching the video I by 2 minutes had enough of it. what really seems weird is it's not even marketed to kids (who would seem like the only people who would want it), but it's 18+ and costs way to much for their parents to want to fork out 100+ dollars on a silly head, I predict this pegwarms badly, such a weird choice of product, should have just been a mask at least

The Marvel Legends Deadpool’s Head is a premium, electronic, interactive, app-enhanced collectible with over 600 SFX and phrases, multiple sensors, and motors for expressive movement. Download the free app, set Deadpool up to play pranks, insult your friends and loved ones, or wake you up every morning… maybe even on time!

Featuring a design inspired by the Merc with a Mouth, the Marvel Legends Deadpool’s Head is a killer collectible for any nerd’s shelf. (Note: Deadpool’s Head will not actually kill you. It’d get lonely.) You can pre-order this now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. The cost is $99.99.

Deadpool-Head-10.jpg

Deadpool-Head-01.jpg

Deadpool-Head-02.jpg

Deadpool-Head-03.jpg

Deadpool-Head-04.jpg

Deadpool-Head-05.jpg

Deadpool-Head-06.jpg

Deadpool-Head-07.jpg

Deadpool-Head-08.jpg

Deadpool-Head-09.jpg

Maybe . . . maybe this is like that MCU short, The Consultant. Hasbro doesn't wanna make Deadpool anymore (who would?), but the money men say they have to. So they make something so stupid, so obnoxious, such an obvious failure the bean-counters will never let them make Deadpool again.

Yeah that's it! That's what happened. Sanity saved, the world DOES make sense . . . right . . . RIGHT!?!

Known Deadpool since ‘93. Got sick of it all in recent years, because you know...all of the sudden ‘Everyone Loves, Deadpool!’ (Applause)

It was #1 in the ratings! This thing, this Poolhead, thing that I never even knew, I mean I knew it, because I was actually  there. In the book shop, or the places people...good brave, um, people go to buy books of comics when they like great use of a character that is for a purpose on those beautiful comic book pages.