Red Hulk Target Exclusive

Colossi

Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed the only 2 with 100 miles of me....maybe, A store within 50 miles of me had 2 available for in store pick up and I ordered them. Says processing so will update if they actually have them and get them in hand

Nope, went from processing to saying the item was no longer available. Guess it saved me a road trip.

looks like many stores are showing in stock so hopefully it will be just a matter of time before my local stores get him

still praying it’s not another Spidey/ Mj situation 

This figure has been plenty painful trying to get my hands on, the Scalper prices are atrocious, and ever since it came out here in Canada (a TRU exclusive) it literally was in stock twice and both times it went out of stock within seconds, never to be re-stocked again, of course nobody knows if it actually saw itself in physical stores because it got released at the point in time the stores were forced to close

I honestly just stopped bothering to care about this it has been so frustrating, I have wanted to punch all the hordes of people buying up 5 to 6 of these figures and taking their little show off pics of them, nothing worse then seeing the guy who bought 12 of them....why ... because you are a huge jerk.. thought so

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 7:20 PM, Atlantis said:

I've had the most frustrating time trying to get this Red Hulk. Finally one showed up at the store. I left it there. Just over it.

An exclusive shouldn't mean ONE figure exclusive to ONE of 4 Targets in your immediate area.

I have totally given up , until I got him just recently for my birthday, I had completely said...it's sickening how this figure is being treated by scalpers and target themselves

these pictures are the examples of whats wrong with these people.. scalping being jerks taking this fig out of the hands of the people, that one guy marveloushots_ is a complete tool, he is the king of scalping and he loves it, look at his instagram and just shake your head, these people are what sucks about collecting, praying on the legit folk

rehulkjerk2.jpg

redhulkJerk.jpg

13 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I have totally given up , until I got him just recently for my birthday, I had completely said...it's sickening how this figure is being treated by scalpers and target themselves

these pictures are the examples of whats wrong with these people.. scalping being jerks taking this fig out of the hands of the people, that one guy marveloushots_ is a complete tool, he is the king of scalping and he loves it, look at his instagram and just shake your head, these people are what sucks about collecting, praying on the legit folk

rehulkjerk2.jpg

redhulkJerk.jpg

Takes the joy out of it, right? Its why I left the one I found there.

And no, price gouging on a toy isn't anywhere near as foul as the jerk in Tennessee who bought up all the hand sanitizer during a pandemic, then sold what would've normally been around $1.50 for $80.00 each on Amazon, but its still all about greed. I really, really wish people would stop paying scalpers...its the only way to get rid of them. Starve them out.

22 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Takes the joy out of it, right? Its why I left the one I found there.

And no, price gouging on a toy isn't anywhere near as foul as the jerk in Tennessee who bought up all the hand sanitizer during a pandemic, then sold what would've normally been around $1.50 for $80.00 each on Amazon, but its still all about greed. I really, really wish people would stop paying scalpers...its the only way to get rid of them. Starve them out.

this is what I say, just say no to scalpers, don't support them, leave them with their stock of 12 Red Hulks for 75 each, eventually they will as you say starve out, but they snag those figure fanatics who need to be the first person on the block with a figure who will jump instantly on any price, but the other people which is the real problem is when they poach the entire stock making it so there is no possible outlet to purchase the figure except for buying from them at the increased mark-up, this is their tactic delepting the stock so they have the upper hand, but still I Say just stop buying from them, there is this seller on Amazon.ca called "My Kids Love Toys" they are sickening they sell figure for strickly 137.99 and add a shipping charge of 15 dollars, they even have pegwarmers like rock python at 97 $ , while amazon themselves is selling him for 15, how do these people exist, sad thing is I've reported that vendor numerous times and nothing.. nobody cares someone is feeding their greed, because the suckers will always exists

really hurts the honest collectors in this hobby

11 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

rehulkjerk2.jpg

redhulkJerk.jpg

I have a Red Hulk and that pic still makes me sick

18 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

rehulkjerk2.jpg

redhulkJerk.jpg

Unfortunately, just how it goes with store exclusives for popular figures.  Not much point in getting worked up over it.   I think some of these guys are just people who are addicted to the hunt and can't resist buying a rare figure whenever they come across one, no matter how many they already have. But i'm probably being too generous. 

The crazy part is, at $55, i doubt he's  really making a huge windfall in the end after you factor in shipping, ebay fees, and the gas/time spent running around to stores getting these.  That's why i assume there must be other factors driving folks to buy up all these multiple figures aside from just profit.  I guess "bragging rights" on instagram/facebook is probably part of it.

13 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Unfortunately, just how it goes with store exclusives for popular figures.  Not much point in getting worked up over it.   I think some of these guys are just people who are addicted to the hunt and can't resist buying a rare figure whenever they come across one, no matter how many they already have. But i'm probably being too generous. 

The crazy part is, at $55, i doubt he's  really making a huge windfall in the end after you factor in shipping, ebay fees, and the gas/time spent running around to stores getting these.  That's why i assume there must be other factors driving folks to buy up all these multiple figures aside from just profit.  I guess "bragging rights" on instagram/facebook is probably part of it.

That scalper math is definitely fishy. The toy costs $29.95. Let's assume sales tax is 7%, which is about average, and adds on $2.10. Ebay eats $5.50 out of that sale. Paypal eats $1.89. Shipping is probably about $8.70, depending on where it's heading. That's a profit of $6.81, without even considering travel costs or time spent. Cool. It probably feels like he's making more, but that's a pretty sad return for an act that is 100% douchebaggery. He's diminishing joy in the world to essentially break even.

12 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Sorry, i only saw one in store one time (and i bought him).   From what i've heard he's been showing up as in stock on their website briefly a few times recently, so i'd continue checking there.

Thanks my friend...I will start searching again