Marvel Legends 6" Deluxe Black Widow Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Deluxe Black Widow figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Deluxe-Black-Widow-01.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-02.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-03.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-04.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-05.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-06.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-07.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-08.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-09.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-10.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-11.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-12.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-13.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-14.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-15.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-16.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-17.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-18.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-19.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-20.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-21.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-22.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-23.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-24.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-25.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-26.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-27.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-28.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-29.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-30.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-31.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-32.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-33.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-34.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-35.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-36.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-37.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-38.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-39.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-40.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-41.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-42.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-43.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-44.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-45.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-46.JPG

Deluxe-Black-Widow-47.JPG

54 minutes ago, Typhis said:

I think the white outfit figure looks way better than the grey and black one...the face looks better

I agree, and of course the flight stand and variety of effects are nice, too.  That said, this doesn't seem to be flying off shelves or running out online so i kinda wish i had held off for a bit and waited for some sort of sale/markdown.  Still, even at full price its a decent value considering what you get, i suppose.

The only thing that annoys me is the weird harness she's wearing (to hold her hooks, i guess?) since they ride up on her whenever she goes into a crouching pose.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

The only thing that annoys me is the weird harness she's wearing (to hold her hooks, i guess?) since they ride up on her whenever she goes into a crouching pose.

What annoys me is how they continue to use these lackluster, inadequate physiques to portray these female characters...they did as good a job as they could with this figure (its not awful, just not good as it could be), but really, it doesn't reflect the muscle tone needed for the apex spy/assassin the Widow is supposed to be. Same for the comic versions ( I used the same head on my BW, looks great, but the legs look so spindly). Please retire these body molds and come up with something better, more accurate.

bww.jpg

10 hours ago, Atlantis said:

What annoys me is how they continue to use these lackluster, inadequate physiques to portray these female characters...they did as good a job as they could with this figure (its not awful, just not good as it could be), but really, it doesn't reflect the muscle tone needed for the apex spy/assassin the Widow is supposed to be. Same for the comic versions ( I used the same head on my BW, looks great, but the legs look so spindly). Please retire these body molds and come up with something better, more accurate.

bww.jpg

Probably could have picked a better pic than the infamous heavily photoshopped Winter Soldier Black Widow 

• 2 weeks later...