JayC

Marvel Legends 6" The Leader Figure Video Review And Images

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Leader figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

The-Leader-01.JPG

The-Leader-02.JPG

The-Leader-03.JPG

The-Leader-04.JPG

The-Leader-05.JPG

The-Leader-06.JPG

The-Leader-07.JPG

The-Leader-08.JPG

The-Leader-09.JPG

The-Leader-10.JPG

The-Leader-11.JPG

The-Leader-12.JPG

The-Leader-13.JPG

The-Leader-14.JPG

The-Leader-15.JPG

The-Leader-16.JPG

The-Leader-17.JPG

The-Leader-18.JPG

The-Leader-19.JPG

The-Leader-20.JPG

The-Leader-21.JPG

The-Leader-22.JPG

The-Leader-23.JPG

The-Leader-24.JPG

The-Leader-25.JPG

The-Leader-26.JPG

The-Leader-27.JPG

The-Leader-28.JPG

The-Leader-29.JPG

The-Leader-30.JPG

The-Leader-31.JPG

The-Leader-32.JPG

The-Leader-33.JPG

The-Leader-34.JPG

1EEAD582-4283-4D34-A20A-1370A7D26E69.thumb.jpeg.24c7ca103b8bf07b0a641f04b03e1464.jpegNice! Didn’t know I needed a Leader fig until now. Also someone on Facebook posted that this is the same mold as Mr. Fantastic so the arms can pop out at the shoulders if you want. May be helpful for customizers.
He’ll also bring me a step closer to my E-Man custom!

Him & Mar'vell are the only ones I want from this wave. Now where's classic 1st app Doc Samson at!

He's missing a Gargoyle Figure to boss around. "So says the Leader!"

Great character figure is great as well , Loved the toybiz for its time but ugh the head is the best thing about that old thing , also my arms dont pop off so im assuming no one elses will either ....  not every fig is using the exact same mold entirely wish both goblins and black knights arms popped of like demo goblins do though ... epic 

11 hours ago, leokearon said:

He's missing a Gargoyle Figure to boss around. "So says the Leader!"

Yes!! I have the old toy biz Gargoyle ready to take orders!! 

4 minutes ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Yes!! I have the old toy biz Gargoyle ready to take orders!! 

I'm sure I have Gargoyle somewhere around as well.  Not sure how he would scale though

7 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I'm sure I have Gargoyle somewhere around as well.  Not sure how he would scale though

The "Marvel Legends" one that came in the hulk line is hideous. Poor guy even had a bloody nose. 😳😳😳

I have the much older "pack in" from the animated series that I painted. He looks pretty good and scales well to marvel legends. 

1997-toy-biz-incredible-hulk-outcasts_1_58098d8009bcec839d2dd7710d642b1a.jpg

6 minutes ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

The "Marvel Legends" one that came in the hulk line is hideous. Poor guy even had a bloody nose. 😳😳😳

I have the much older "pack in" from the animated series that I painted. He looks pretty good and scales well to marvel legends. 

1997-toy-biz-incredible-hulk-outcasts_1_58098d8009bcec839d2dd7710d642b1a.jpg

That's the one I have.