3 Diamondback
4 Hypnotia
5 Lionheart
6 Morgan Le Fay
7 Silver Claw
8 Stingray
9 Synapse
10 Titania

maybe If I thought a lot harder it would have been a different list, but you choose such good picks, I however really have been wanting all of these figures I picked for a long time

56 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

just quick glance, picked the ones I for sure would love to see

1 Black Mamba
2 Crimson Cowl
3 Diamondback
4 Hypnotia
5 Lionheart
6 Morgan Le Fay
7 Silver Claw
8 Stingray
9 Synapse
10 Titania

maybe If I thought a lot harder it would have been a different list, but you choose such good picks, I however really have been wanting all of these figures I picked for a long time

Thanks, I can't wait to see who wins

Tough to limit it to 10!!  I went with:

1. Falcon
  2. Jocasta
  3. Kang
  4. Mantis
  5. Mister Hyde
  6. Moondragon
  7. Morgan LeFay
  8. Quasar
  9. Super-Adaptoid
  10. Titania

I tried to prioritize mostly 70s Avengers who haven't gotten figures yet and classic villains that i find visually interesting/compelling.  There are a few like Graviton and Count Nefaria that are good villains but just seem like they would be kind of bland figures imo. 

There were a few others like Ultron and Executioner that would be good to get comic versions of, but i feel like the mcu versions work OK as surrogates for the moment (as opposed to villains who don't have a figure at all). 

I will say a few of my choices like Mr Hyde and Super-Adaptoid would probably be better as BAFs or deluxe figures rather than an ordinary wave figure.

These polls are always fun, thanks. And of course reading thru these posts i can see that there are a lot of different characters on folks' top 10 lists. will be interesting to see how it turns out

1. Binary (translucent "hair") *10
  2. Blue Marvel ( 2 heads) *9
  3. Crimson Dynamo (metallic paint) *2
  4. Falcon (with Redwing, please!) *1
  5. Mantis (original) *6
  6. Moondragon (original) *8
  7. Super Adaptoid (that's either a BAF or a deluxe) *7
  8. Titanium Man (metallic paint) *3
  9. Ultron (metallic paint) *5
  10. Yellowjacket (Hank Pym; same visor as on the 5 pack Goliath) *4

I saw some other posters requesting Wonder Man but nowhere did I see him on the list.

Should go without saying: no scrawny molds for the female figures.

Wonderman: classic 1st app

Falcon: classic 70s-80s app

Yellowjacket: Henry Pym

Hercules: 80s H - harness

Swordsman: classic version

Starfox: classic 70s-80s app

Count Nefaria: 1st app

Ultron: George Perez classic 70s app

Mr Hyde: seige of Avengers mansion version!

Wrecker: classic version

wow pretty surprised by blue marvel, i'm vaguely aware of him as a character but haven't ever read a comic with him.  But then i am old.  And i will say he at least has a cool look. 

The rest of the list is pretty solid, even though some of my selections didn't make the cut.  I'd probably buy most of them, although i'd probably have to see what Crimson Dynamo and Titanium man look like, and i'm not sure on yellowjacket.  Definitely happy to see Falcon, Moondragon, and Mantis make the cut on the hero side and to see Kang on the villain side. 

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

wow pretty surprised by blue marvel, i'm vaguely aware of him as a character but haven't ever read a comic with him.  But then i am old.  And i will say he at least has a cool look. 

The rest of the list is pretty solid, even though some of my selections didn't make the cut.  I'd probably buy most of them, although i'd probably have to see what Crimson Dynamo and Titanium man look like, and i'm not sure on yellowjacket.  Definitely happy to see Falcon, Moondragon, and Mantis make the cut on the hero side and to see Kang on the villain side. 

I'm happy and surprised Blue Marvel did so well, though sad Stingray didn't make it. Of the list, I like it, the only two I wouldn't by would be Mantis and Moondragon since I hate the characters

15 hours ago, leokearon said:

Here are the results

1. Blue Marvel
  2. Falcon
  3. Ultron
  4. Kang
  5. Crimson Dynamo
  6. Mandarin
  7. Moondragon
  8. Titanium Man
  9. Mantis
  10. Yellowjacket (Pym)

Thanks for everyone who voted, I'll have a new poll up during the weekend.

Cool Cool, I too am surprised how Blue Marvel made it to the number 1 spot, I honestly wouldn't have though he was that popular/wanted, I didn't even know that many people knew him, I'd rather see an Anti-Man, if we get a Blue Marvel hope we do get him, sad to see non of my choices made the list , but I wasn't super startled by that,

from this list my most wanted 5 would be : Kang, Ultron (must be classic), moondragon, mantis and falcon (legacy please)

but man really though I'm still so crazy shocked we haven't seen a Pym Yellowjacket figure yet, looking at how horrible that last one was, it's crying out in agony for a re-make, that lanky bod and janet open palm slap hand Hahaha