Marvel Legends 6" New Warriors Rage Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" New Warriors Rage figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Rage-00.JPG

Rage-01.JPG

Rage-02.JPG

Rage-03.JPG

Rage-04.JPG

Rage-05.JPG

Rage-06.JPG

Rage-07.JPG

Rage-08.JPG

Rage-09.JPG

Rage-10.JPG

Rage-11.JPG

Rage-12.JPG

Rage-13.JPG

Rage-14.JPG

Rage-15.JPG

Rage-16.JPG

Rage-17.JPG

Rage-18.JPG

Rage-19.JPG

Rage-20.JPG

Rage-21.JPG

Rage-22.JPG

Rage-23.JPG

Rage-24.JPG

Rage-25.JPG

Rage-26.JPG

Rage-27.JPG

Rage-28.JPG

Rage-29.JPG

Rage-30.JPG

Rage-31.JPG

Rage-32.JPG

Rage-33.JPG

Rage-34.JPG

Rage-35.JPG

It just makes no sense for them to allow this into mass distribution.

An obvious flaw, much like that ridiculous seam running down Black Widow's neck and chest (riders version, and recent white outfit). Not to mention just totally omitting Cap's wings in the Captain America/Vision/Hawkeye TRU 3-pack. Where was quality control??

I used to not be so bothered by the Hyperion mold, but that was back at a time when even a mold as poor as that one was still better than most that had been done up to that point. Now, every time I see the thing used on these new characters it just infuriates me. What gets to me even more is that they made a better mold that they used for the Odinson Thor and the Unworthy Thor that was pretty much the same size buck but improved on pretty much everything that was wrong with the Hyperion mold and we have seen neither hide nor hair of the damn thing since. Where they hell is it? Crossbones has badly been in need of an update for a while and though Rage isn't everyone's cup of tea, any new character (especially one of the New Warriors) is always welcome addition, but I'd have gladly waited another year or so for them to have done a much better job than this. It's just a damn shame.

I have always been on the fence with this Rage look, for one I do like his look, however I can't stand the Mask, I am not much of a fan of the whole luchador thing, and Hated it when it became such a huge trend in popular culture, the nose on this figure is horrendous and looks like it belongs to Humpty Hump.

that all being said I do like this figure enough to want to own it, but maybe thats just because I really want New Warriors, I really wish it was his first costume however over this one, that lucha mask is just.. no goods

On 4/30/2020 at 4:09 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I have always been on the fence with this Rage look, for one I do like his look, however I can't stand the Mask, I am not much of a fan of the whole luchador thing, and Hated it when it became such a huge trend in popular culture, the nose on this figure is horrendous and looks like it belongs to Humpty Hump.

that all being said I do like this figure enough to want to own it, but maybe thats just because I really want New Warriors, I really wish it was his first costume however over this one, that lucha mask is just.. no goods

On 4/30/2020 at 4:09 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Sorry for being “that guy” but the Legends version is his first costume as he appeared in Avengers 326. 

I get what you’re saying though. This costume has its charms but the Lucha mask is odd. Hated it on Bane as well.

after looking up Rage’s costumes, IMO (except for the mask) his 1st is the best

38 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Sorry for being “that guy” but the Legends version is his first costume as he appeared in Avengers 326. 

I get what you’re saying though. This costume has its charms but the Lucha mask is odd. Hated it on Bane as well.

after looking up Rage’s costumes, IMO (except for the mask) his 1st is the best

3CBE4CBD-23F9-4C75-A3B7-BDC4AD48C7E3.jpeg

6EE3E5FC-F139-40FA-9BE0-9EF14CCEB73F.jpeg

E48C2636-BF85-430D-BC2E-784E8367F372.jpeg

Ah see for some reason I had in my mind that this 6EE3E5FC-F139-40FA-9BE0-9EF14CCEB73F.jpeg was his first costume, either way this is the costume I like the best

7 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ah see for some reason I had in my mind that this 6EE3E5FC-F139-40FA-9BE0-9EF14CCEB73F.jpeg was his first costume, either way this is the costume I like the best

That was around the time he joined the New Warriors and his grandma was killed. 

The one we got is more of his Classic look. It's the one that most are based on. actually the one you have is the only one that is drastically different from what he usually wear. 

agreed. How do we not have Speedball and Justice?! I mean they are the 2 easiest repaint and new head of all the members.

as for Firestar, this is actually the case of where to put her. I mean another easy repaint and new head but what wave can see go in? Avengers? X-men? Spider-man? She has been in so many "Franchises" it's hard to put her in a theme wave.

the only original new Warrior that would be difficult is Namorita because the torso would have to be sculpted (but it can later be used for Marina).

5 minutes ago, tarot said:

agreed. How do we not have Speedball and Justice?! I mean they are the 2 easiest repaint and new head of all the members.

as for Firestar, this is actually the case of where to put her. I mean another easy repaint and new head but what wave can see go in? Avengers? X-men? Spider-man? She has been in so many "Franchises" it's hard to put her in a theme wave.

the only original new Warrior that would be difficult is Namorita because the torso would have to be sculpted (but it can later be used for Marina).

Oooohh.....I like the way you think

9 hours ago, tarot said:

Firestar would probably be in an X-Men wave, as that's where see debutted and where Marvel seem to be pushing her in modern times

• 3 weeks later...