Sign in to follow this  
Tobywan

My Red Guardian has as Blonde Head

So,

I picked up the Marvel Red Guardian and realized he has the wrong head attached. I also noticed his right hand is positioned differently. I also purchased the regular one for comparison. Any thoughts on whether or not my one with the wrong head may be worth some cheddah?

Probably not, most likely it’s a head swap from someone who stole the head and put another in its place. Then returned it. Got pics?

Its sealed in the box, Also, the right hand is different than t1309242905_IMG_39001.thumb.JPG.770880b32683849cef6322d9193be71d.JPGhe regular. 217100088_IMG_38991.thumb.JPG.41e3535784896c2995f86acc90440719.JPG

It's a swap. Someone needed a David Harbour head for some figure customization project they were working on, so they bought it, carefully opened it, put in some other head they didn't need from some other customization project, carefully resealed it, and returned it. It happens all the time because 99% of Walmart and Target staff don't know the difference. I wish people would have the decency to just steal things the old-fashioned way, so the big box stores could write off the shrinkage and stop confusing new collectors and well-meaning relatives.

yeah man sorry dude, this is an obvious swap, the swap swindle masters pulled one on you, making you believe this package was not compromised they are crafty ones

spacer.png