Sign in to follow this  
leokearon

May Marvel Monday 2020 Fan Channel Reveal. What do you want it to be?

May Marvel Monday 2020 Fan Channel Reveal. What do you want it to be?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which range should the may 2020 Fan Channel character reveal be from

• X-men Character
    • Avengers Character
    • Spider-Man Character
    • Fantastic 4 Character
    • Other

This Monday, May 4th 2020 we will be getting another Fan Channel marvel Monday reveal. So far we have had X-men Grey Beast and Retro Mysterio. So what do you want this month to be?

spacer.pngspacer.png

I vote for classic Electro!  A repaint of the last comic figure would be fine by me, really they just need to fix his pants iirc

I say Kang the conqueror, Kang is the future.

I went with f4 (white doom) cause they did spidey and xmen in the last reveal.

I hope it’s classic Human Torch!

Personally I want a Silver Centurion Iron Man or Modular Armour Iron Man or Heroes Reborn iron Man

Oh yeah probably.  I forgot about the Silver Centurion rumor

It's a fan channel figure so that says to me generally re-paint, I chose other because if I was the master behind it all... I say it should be Evil Gwenpool! , comes with new face sculpt, plus unmasked head we can also use with regular gwenpool, blammo a good re-paint !

I voted for X-men and I'm hoping for Banshee!

Reposting this here from the BestBuy website:

"The first Monday of each month you’ll find new a Marvel collectible. Assortment will include Avengers, X-Men and Marvel Legends action figures. Check back regularly to see which character is revealed, as well as previous month’s selections."

Seems like Venom was the Feb reveal.

marvel.png

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

It's a fan channel figure so that says to me generally re-paint, I chose other because if I was the master behind it all... I say it should be Evil Gwenpool! , comes with new face sculpt, plus unmasked head we can also use with regular gwenpool, blammo a good re-paint !

Evil Gwenpool was older and taller.  To do the character right the figure would need more new parts.
Also, I want this a lot.

1 hour ago, Satam said:

Evil Gwenpool was older and taller.  To do the character right the figure would need more new parts.
Also, I want this a lot.

ah oops didn't even think of that, anyways... still want evil gwenpool

but fine if I need to make a second choice A-Bomb, do a re-paint of the Abomination (Comic BAF), and throw on a new head