QUARANTINE CUSTOMS - Skrulls and stuff!

Psychosomatic

Bunch of Quarantine Customs in progress! I love Skrulls, so I am building a few. Also got inspired to make a Lady Deathstrike, Iceman with a clear blue glassy wash, classic Doctor Strange, Frost Giant, and touched up Classic X-men with alternate or custom heads for Cyclops, Angel and Jean. Gotta make the most of the Quarantine time! 🙂

9E907C9D-6A1F-4B86-B320-1144791B640F.jpg

1F29FA61-5C52-4662-9399-B9F96F0356C3.jpg

C909BD1B-39B2-4F5B-BD06-47DD2233CDE9.jpg

5C3B7CF5-10E9-43CA-A50F-BB79D7404BFF.jpg

373CAEFA-B476-427E-9B35-0F441762B8C7.jpg

040B2CC1-F49C-454E-B461-1E46C90F9D8C.jpg

5DDF26B5-5A6E-456B-B6B0-A314E63F7661.jpg

1 hour ago, Emnems80 said:

Love the Skrull Thor! And may I ask how did you paint the Iceman?

Thank you! Yeah, I was really happy with how Iceman turned out! I use Tamiya paints, and I just a little bit of clear blue into plain clear so that it wasn't too heavy and I could control how much blue landed in the grooves with multiple applications. REALLy simple actually and really makes a difference.  Skull Thor was really fun (just finished him). Did a Captain America and a Cable too!

On 5/8/2020 at 2:08 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'm liking what you are doing with that Lady Deathstrike, would love to see that final product, as well as that classic re-paint of Strange

Thank you! I wish I was better at painting (I am better at conceptualizing, cutting and gluing, and sculpting than I am at painting).  Both are taking long than I would, but they are coming along.

4 hours ago, Psychosomatic said:

Thank you! Yeah, I was really happy with how Iceman turned out! I use Tamiya paints, and I just a little bit of clear blue into plain clear so that it wasn't too heavy and I could control how much blue landed in the grooves with multiple applications. REALLy simple actually and really makes a difference.  Skull Thor was really fun (just finished him). Did a Captain America and a Cable too!

Thanks for the info! Might have to do the same with mine!