Jump to content
JayC

The Fury Files Animated Series Coming To Disney+ Starting On May 15

Recommended Posts

Marvel has announced a new animated series coming to Disney+ next week. The show is called Fury Files, and you shouldn’t be surprised that Nick Fury has files on every single Marvel Super Hero. Fury Files gives viewers top-secret access to S.H.I.E.L.D. intel on key Marvel heroes and villains. All of this is told by none other than the mysterious Fury, bringing together a mix of animation and motion comic art! Looking to download a bunch of information about every single hero? Fury’s got you covered.

Ultimate Spider-Man voice actor Chi McBride will be reprising his role as Nick Fury for this series.

Fury-Files.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't this a feature on Disney X-D's Marvel block? Not to mention on Marvel's YouTube channel. Not exactly a new series by any stretch of the imagination. Still, it's an interesting watch. Maybe they'll even add new material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mako said:

Wasn't this a feature on Disney X-D's Marvel block? Not to mention on Marvel's YouTube channel. Not exactly a new series by any stretch of the imagination. Still, it's an interesting watch. Maybe they'll even add new material.

Yeah, by the looks of it this isn't anything new, just new to Disney+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Impressive nick fury in animated series besides fury knows everything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it's not even an actual "animated" project as what you typically consider animation. It'll be high on narration with a buncha static art from the comics flashing across the screen and some slightly moving art like they did with the moving comics they used to do (or maybe still do). Not knocking it completely down by any means, cuz I actually like that kinda stuff, but it is a low budget filler product at most and by no stretch a major part of the scheduled Marvel programing. No reason to rush to get that Disney+ subscription just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, monron999 said:

Yeah, it's not even an actual "animated" project as what you typically consider animation. It'll be high on narration with a buncha static art from the comics flashing across the screen and some slightly moving art like they did with the moving comics they used to do (or maybe still do). Not knocking it completely down by any means, cuz I actually like that kinda stuff, but it is a low budget filler product at most and by no stretch a major part of the scheduled Marvel programing. No reason to rush to get that Disney+ subscription just yet.

The version I remember didn't really use any motion comic art, mostly just Fury giving a brief summary of such-and-such character's powers and abilities in voice-over, while clips of said character from the Disney X-D shows (Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Avengers Assemble, Hulk and the Agents of SMASH, and ally Ultimate Spider-Man) play.

Basically, it's an audio-visual version of one of those "kiddie Meet the Superheroes" books you occasionally see among the "5-Minute Stories" books at Walmart, Target, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mako said:

The version I remember didn't really use any motion comic art, mostly just Fury giving a brief summary of such-and-such character's powers and abilities in voice-over, while clips of said character from the Disney X-D shows (Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Avengers Assemble, Hulk and the Agents of SMASH, and ally Ultimate Spider-Man) play.

Basically, it's an audio-visual version of one of those "kiddie Meet the Superheroes" books you occasionally see among the "5-Minute Stories" books at Walmart, Target, etc.

They did have motion comic art, which was largely just some lame 3D effect on comic panels 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mako said:

The version I remember didn't really use any motion comic art, mostly just Fury giving a brief summary of such-and-such character's powers and abilities in voice-over, while clips of said character from the Disney X-D shows (Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Avengers Assemble, Hulk and the Agents of SMASH, and ally Ultimate Spider-Man) play.

Basically, it's an audio-visual version of one of those "kiddie Meet the Superheroes" books you occasionally see among the "5-Minute Stories" books at Walmart, Target, etc.

Not sure how old you are bro, but from things you've discussed in the past it seems your hovering around the same age bracket as I am. Do you remember back in the old kindergarten days when they would "entertain" the kids with narrated stories played on a tape recorder and a slide show projected on an overhead screen that needed to be manually forwarded with a switch when the audio cassette beeped? Disney's bringing it back. Those were the days, and when you got to be the guy.......errr, person assigned to flip that switch, you were the isht.

Might be okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any new content is more than welcomed at this time. 😭😭😭 Black Widow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Djjimi said:

Any new content is more than welcomed at this time. 😭😭😭 Black Widow

Except it isn't new. They are just re-releasing the old shorts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE