Unofficial X-Men Marvel Legends Poll 2020

leokearon

3 hours ago, JediJester said:

You can't make me!😉

I'm not even an X-Men fan. I placed my votes based on characters related to Avengers members. There are still plenty of options, but I probably didn't choose a lot of winners.

I tried to do the same thing with the Avengers poll, but there weren't enough X-Men crossover characters, so I just didn't do it. Plenty of good costumes for X-Men when they were experimenting with Avenging that I could be convinced to buy!

5 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

I voted for Armor just for that reason. I think she would be an interesting just to see how Hasbro would do it.

Maybe an articulated translucent pink /red form, with a cavity in the middle so her figure (Ghost Spider/Kitty Pride mold) could fit inside? It wouldn't be the same as actually covering her like armor would, but I don't see how they could have individual pieces for her to "wear" otherwise. But I already voted  LOL

How about we get the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants from" Pryde of X-men" animation pilot, up and running as two to three packs. I feel the Emma Frost with the bob hair cut was a tease and we deserve the White Queen in all her glory (Yes the orignal and why not?! hahaha).

Between these packs an all new build a figure of the Blob would be great or fan channel exclusive!

Jus sayin.

7 hours ago, leokearon said:

One way would be like a Transformers Pretender but hopefully better possibility. 

Just two different figures one armored, and one without armor, packaged together. Or even worse, make them variants. Wouldn't that be dreadfully hilarious? I can't imagine the engineering required for a figure with the level of articulation expected.

7 minutes ago, daveysockrocker said:

I know legends have been doing these multi figure packs, and I would love if they did one of Rogue and Gambit, if only to get more 90s rogues on the market because their $100+ on ebay right now. They could call it the "Long Distance Relationship" 2-pack. 😜

Rogue and Gambit aren't even options 

16 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Maybe an articulated translucent pink /red form, with a cavity in the middle so her figure (Ghost Spider/Kitty Pride mold) could fit inside? It wouldn't be the same as actually covering her like armor would, but I don't see how they could have individual pieces for her to "wear" otherwise. But I already voted  LOL

That was my first thought. Kind of also how Nemesis had been done too.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 9:00 AM, leokearon said:

Warren already had a figure with Archangel and Lilandra had a head (and I could care less about her). The list choices are any characters who haven't gotten a figure or it has been ages since they got one 

The Angel is a quite different form from Archangel. Not to worry though because we know he's on the way. I'd say if he was on your poll, the outcome would drastically change. As it is, who's in front now, and who do YOU think will win the top spot? My money is still on....BANSHEE!

On 5/11/2020 at 12:45 AM, abnuggler said:

I didnt pick the bigger characters cause I think those should be in a BAF category:
Husk, Holocaust, Mojo, Blob (although I dont think the last two need a remake before the others)

Did you mean Tusk? Husk, Cannonball's little sister, is just a tad taller than Jubilee.

This is who I decided to go with:

• Firestar - At the top of my list, because I need the Amazing Friends completed.
  • Banshee - I'm sure he's gonna get done, but not that sure. Green & Yellow, and get creative with the wings, 2 head sculpts.
  • Donald Pierce - it's criminal the Hellfire Club have been so poorly represented. Let's have the White Bishop
  • Frenzy - we need some Acolytes, but I love her more modern look...either blank tank top or Age of X
  • Longshot - redo needed.
  • M - black & white
  • Rachel Grey - not sure which look though
  • Sebastian Shaw - The Black King in all of his Victorian attire. 
  • Siryn - classic
  • Vulcan - 3rd Summers brother

9 hours ago, Atlantis said:

The Angel is a quite different form from Archangel. Not to worry though because we know he's on the way. I'd say if he was on your poll, the outcome would drastically change. As it is, who's in front now, and who do YOU think will win the top spot? My money is still on....BANSHEE!

So far Banshee is flying ahead, the rest are villains and quite a few ladies

I'm not surprised Banshee is in the lead as he is a longtime x-man who certainly needs a new figure. Personally, i just find his classic costume kind of bland and unappealing, but i can understand people prioritizing him, particularly for competing teams.

Let's get a Shamrock figure next!!! Just kidding Leo, i know you're not a fan

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I'm not surprised Banshee is in the lead as he is a longtime x-man who certainly needs a new figure. Personally, i just find his classic costume kind of bland and unappealing, but i can understand people prioritizing him, particularly for competing teams.

Let's get a Shamrock figure next!!! Just kidding Leo, i know you're not a fan

Yeah no need for Shamrock. 

Here are the results

1. Banshee
  2. Avalanche
  3. Sebastian Shaw
  4. Pyro
  5. Rachel Grey
  6. Armor
  7. Feral
  8. Firestar
  9. X-Factor Wolfsbane
  10. Lady Deathstrike/Legion/Siryn/Toad (Joint 10th)

A really successful poll with loads of responses and surprising only 4 characters didn't get any votes (usually there would be loads of no-voters)

Tbh i didnt vote but the results are surprising yet some are expected. Toad fell way down from first to shared 10th that is surprising.

Looking at the winner many of them are characters that are needed for team completing. I mean if it wasnt for hasbro building the original xforce would we be asking for feral? Im sure many thought she was the same person as wolfsbane

1 hour ago, tarot said:

Tbh i didnt vote but the results are surprising yet some are expected. Toad fell way down from first to shared 10th that is surprising.

Looking at the winner many of them are characters that are needed for team completing. I mean if it wasnt for hasbro building the original xforce would we be asking for feral? Im sure many thought she was the same person as wolfsbane

Toad was never first in my polls, he still slipped from 5th last year to 10th this year though. It is hard to say about Feral since she wasn't even on last year's poll, but I wouldn't be surprised