I could see Hasbro doing something similar for the Supreme Intelligence

JayC

Hasbro just announced this Zordon and Alpha 2-pack for their Power Rangers Lightning Collection. I could see Hasbro doing something similar for a Supreme Intelligence figure. The Tank needs to be a bit bigger though.

Oh and FYI, Hasbro will be making some Marvel Legends revealed next Friday (5/22)

Power-Rangers-Lightning-Collection-20.jpg

I couldn't see them ever making a Supreme Intelligence figure (I'd be so surprised), but I mean if they did I'm sure they would do him similar to this Zordon, i however think this Zordon is awful.. this looks like some Mcdirts Happy Meal toy... it's a sad attempt IMO, Zordon should have been bigger, probably electronic,,but this is just a box filler to scoop more money

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I couldn't see them ever making a Supreme Intelligence figure (I'd be so surprised), but I mean if they did I'm sure they would do him similar to this Zordon, i however think this Zordon is awful.. this looks like some Mcdirts Happy Meal toy... it's a sad attempt IMO, Zordon should have been bigger, probably electronic,,but this is just a box filler to scoop more money

Zordon does have electronic lights, but I agree he should have been bigger

We really do need Supreme intelligence. As mentioned above I would also love to see it packed with classic Ms Marvel as deluxe figure set , Ronan would be too costly since he would require new sculpt. So it’s  either gotta be Carol or Kree soldier/Mar-Vell. Btw Heroclix already beat ML to it, so Hasbro can take some lessons. 

AAA8D89A-4506-45E5-807E-CA73563D8462.jpeg

16 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I agree. It looks terrible

I can see Hasbro adding a Supreme Intelligence as a 3-D face in the back of a box set. It could be molded into his grotesque face as part of the insert packaging similar to the Grabdmaster/ Collector set from SDCC last year. The entire back of the box could be removed and placed into our displays. May be the only feasible way to get Supreme Intelligence.. 

Not sure who the box set would have, obviously characters related to SI and the Kree.. 

4 hours ago, McHogan said:

I can see Hasbro adding a Supreme Intelligence as a 3-D face in the back of a box set. It could be molded into his grotesque face as part of the insert packaging similar to the Grabdmaster/ Collector set from SDCC last year. The entire back of the box could be removed and placed into our displays. May be the only feasible way to get Supreme Intelligence.. 

Not sure who the box set would have, obviously characters related to SI and the Kree.. 

I Really like this idea!!