Marvel Legends 6" Moon Knight, Spider-Man Retro Wave, Deluxe War Machine and Age Of Apocalypse Official Figure Images

JayC

UPDATE 2: News and reveals from the Hasbro Fan First Live Stream Event:

Hasbro gave us a new looks at Nimrod, Rogue and Old Man Hawkeye with the new seemless technology. They are still not giving release details for Nimrod which is rumored to be released in a 3-pack with a Psylock and Phontomx. The Rogue also has the seemless oun technolgy and will have an alternate head.

They teased a foot for what looks like a Sebastian Shaw figure.

Moon Knight will go up for pre-order on the Walgreens around 3:30pm today and there will be a special link which will be available later today.

The new Retro Fan-Channel Mysterio will have a new translucent headsculpt.

They showed the Deluxe War Machine and Apocalypse from Age of Apocalypse. Both figures will be available for pre-order online at 1:30pm ET.

They showed the Retro Spider-Man wave first revealed at Toy Fair. As previously rumored this wave will include figures of Spider-Man, Gwen Stacy, Peter Parker, Green Goblin, Electro, and Daredevil. These will come on cardbacks that pay tribute to the old 5" Toy Biz Spider-Man Animated Series line.

The Green Goblin has a new Toy Biz like masked and unmasked Osborn head, Daredevil is wearing his armored costume from the 90's and Electro has his classic outfit and alternate hands. The other three figures we saw at Toy Fair. The Spider-Man figure is a newly sculpted figure with better articulation.

The Goblin glider has been modified so the stand from the Demogoblin will work with it.

Eternals wave has been pushed has been delayed but the Venom wave with Venomized figures are still coming out this year.

Build-A-Figures are not going away.

More boxsets coming like the Alpha Flight.

Hasbro has two SDCC exclusive, big year for X-Men and fans for both movies and comics will be happy and details on how they will be released coming soon.

Look for more Retro figures with single releases this year.

Look for new Into The Spider-Verse figures coming from Hasbro.

They are working figures for the House of X and Powers Of X crossover.

Besides the AIM Soldier Army Builder that is a Hasbro Pulse exclusive, they also said another army builder figure is in the works that will be new, not a re-release

Biggest role play coming and biggest BAF coming in 2021. Not sure if the BAF tease is in reference to the Haslab Sentinel. Dwight teased us by showing a leg from what is likely the Haslab Sentinel.

END UPDATE

UPDATED: These were set to be revealed later today during Hasbro's Fan Friday first event, but SD Distributors apparently jumped the gun and already released the images.

Shown below in our GALLERY is the full upcoming Retro Spider-Man wave first revealed at Toy Fair. As previously rumored this wave will include figures of Spider-Man, Gwen Stacy, Peter Parker, Green Goblin, Electro, and Daredevil. These will come on cardbacks that pay tribute to the old 5" Toy Biz Spider-Man Animated Series line.

Green Goblin has a new unmasked Osborn head, Daredevil is wearing his armored costume from the 90's and Electro has his classic outfit and alternate hands. The other three figures we saw at Toy Fair.

We also have official images for the upcoming Deluxe War Machine and Age Of Apocalypse, Apocalypse figure showing off all their various accessories as well as a new Moon Knight which here in the US should be released at Walgreens and an army builder AIM Soldier. The AIM Soldier we assume will be a Hasbro Pulse exclusive similar to the Hydra Soldier the previously released there.

Most if not all these figures should be going up for pre-order this afternoon by 1:30pm ET. Thanks to JTPrime for the heads up about the images being released early.

END UPDATE:

Hasbro will be making some Marvel Legends reveals next Friday during their weekly Fan First Friday series.

This of course is different from the Fan-Channel reveals that get made on the first Monday of each month. We can't say what the reveals will be, but we think it will be worth tuning in for. Once the announcements are made we should have hi-res images and specific details to be able to share with you right here, so be sure to check it out and let us know what you hope to see next week.

AIM-01.jpg

AIM-02.jpg

Deluxe-Apocalypse-01.JPG

Deluxe-Apocalypse-02.JPG

Deluxe-Apocalypse-04.JPG

Deluxe-Apocalypse-05.JPG

Moon-Knight-01.jpg

Moon-Knight-02.jpg

Moon-Knight-03.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-03.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-04.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-05.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-06.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-07.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-08.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-09.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-10.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-11.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-12.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-13.jpg

Retro-Spider-Man-14.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

35 minutes ago, mako said:

Well, they just revealed Putties and friggin ZORDON and ALPHA 5 for the Power Rangers Lightning Collection, that gives me high hopes for what they might bust out for Marvel.

Yeah it was a pretty awesome PR reveal, I can't believe we are getting Alpha! , since I was just wishing for him over at the PRLC wishlist thread over at Toynewsi

Hoping for we finally get to see Shiklah and Retro Green Goblin, if those are infact going to be new figs, maybe we can see Classic (Wal-greens exclusive??) Moon Knight!, Deluxe Toxin! oh that would be a good day , maybe we will see that Nimrod 3 pack, or the Giant Size Storm pack! , I'm excited

25 minutes ago, Psychosomatic said:

News on AOA Wave 2, and release dates for the deluxe Apocalypse, please!  And how about a mixed Retro Wave to include Doctor Strange, Lady Deathstrike, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Ronan the Accuser, and Beta Ray Bill!!!!

Hasbro already confirmed there won't be another AOA wave this year 

I wonder if there'll be a Skrull/Kree two-pack it's their year still because of Empyre
Devil Hulk from Immortal Hulk would be good, Green Scar Hulk would also be good too
All-Black Silver Surfer would also be good
Honey Badger

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

Hasbro already confirmed there won't be another AOA wave this year 

Oh, wow, I haven't heard anything about wave two, but the post just said announcements, not necessarily releases for this year. Still hoping to get some information about AOA wave two... at least a confirmation it is happening and a list of characters (no way they would only do one wave). 

6 minutes ago, nWoWolfpack said:

I wonder if there'll be a Skrull/Kree two-pack it's their year still because of Empyre
Devil Hulk from Immortal Hulk would be good, Green Scar Hulk would also be good too
All-Black Silver Surfer would also be good
Honey Badger

SKRULL/ KREE Two Pack would be great!  I've had to resort to making my own custom Skrulls!

52 minutes ago, SUPREME007 said:

Dude, I just hope they release a classic Ronan the accuser, Luke cage, and a better sabertooth. And I just hope the discontinue the Hyperion body mold and start using the Hercules or classic thor buck more often.

Yes! Just got Crossbones and was reminded how much that Hyperion buck needs to be retired. The Hercules buck is perfect and should be used often from here on out!!!

Im dying for a new SPIRAL that old 1 is so small great fig for its time but ugh , any other mutants in my book would be great please no more caps or iron mans for a while minus that war machine deluxe we heard about ..  im still waiting for a legends scale moon boy and devil dino BAF , It would be able to be stretched out over an eight figure wave ....  That or something from the savage land a new kazaar  zabu or Shanna or some apes those would be cool on the shelf ....