Marvel Legends 6" Moon Knight, Spider-Man Retro Wave, Deluxe War Machine and Age Of Apocalypse Official Figure Images

JayC

9 minutes ago, DylanRaven055 said:

That Spidy wave is definitely a must! I'm still on the fence about that AoA Apocalypse, the BAF is pretty nice already. Moonnight looks cool, but to be honest I really liked the armored one that we got before. Guess I'll decide once I see the pre-orders up.

You have until tonight to decide then.

Very happy about these, though I was kinda expecting to see the rest of the Deadpool wave. Oh well. The Spider-Man stuff looks amazing, Goblin and Electro are pretty much perfect, and Daredevil looks awesome. Don’t really care about Apocalypse since I’m not getting the AoA wave, but I definitely will need the War Machine and Moon Knight, though I do prefer the armored modern Moon Knight from 2017.

It is still slightly possible Hasbro could reveal that Nimrod 3-pack this afternoon. I THINK the 3-pack is going to be an Amazon exclusive, and if Amazon is the only place that will sell it all over the world, then the Distributor that put these images out early wouldn't list it. So we will have to wait and see.

Great to finally see the rest of the Spidey retro line. 

• Electro looks really good and finally interchangeable hands
  • The Goblin face looks weird, like he's high on something... Still the Norman head looks really good.
  • Armoured Daredevil looks awesome and really happy he's being made.
  • AOA Apocalyspe does look really good, not sure if he is must get, but he is close
  • Moonknight looks good, but never been a big Moonknight fan so I may pass
  • AIM solder army builder is solid but never been in a big a rush to army build AIM as I was Hydra. Also he's a pulse exclusive so can't get him even if I wanted to
  • War Machine, why is he a deluxe? Another case of Siege Shockwave Syndrome

Many if not all of the Hasbro Marvel Legends reveals for today came out this morning, but if you want to hear Hasbro talk about those and see a few other surprises up their sleeve, check out the live-stream video they are doing below.

Hasbro gave us a new looks at Nimrod, Rogue and Old Man Hawkeye with the new seemless technology. They are still not giving release details for Nimrod which is rumored to be released in a 3-pack with a Psylock and Phontomx. The Rogue also has the seemless oun technolgy and will have an alternate head.

They teased a foot for what looks like a Sebastian Shaw figure.

Moon Knight will go up for pre-order on the Walgreens around 3:30pm today and there will be a special link which will be available later today.

The new Retro Fan-Channel Mysterio will have a new translucent headsculpt.

They showed the Deluxe War Machine and Apocalypse from Age of Apocalypse. Both figures will be available for pre-order online at 1:30pm ET.

They showed the Retro Spider-Man wave first revealed at Toy Fair. As previously rumored this wave will include figures of Spider-Man, Gwen Stacy, Peter Parker, Green Goblin, Electro, and Daredevil. These will come on cardbacks that pay tribute to the old 5" Toy Biz Spider-Man Animated Series line.

The Green Goblin has a new Toy Biz like masked and unmasked Osborn head, Daredevil is wearing his armored costume from the 90's and Electro has his classic outfit and alternate hands. The other three figures we saw at Toy Fair. The Spider-Man figure is a newly sculpted figure with better articulation.

The Goblin glider has been modified so the stand from the Demogoblin will work with it.

Eternals wave has been pushed has been delayed but the Venom wave with Venomized figures are still coming out this year.

Build-A-Figures are not going away.

More boxsets coming like the Alpha Flight.

Hasbro has two SDCC exclusive, big year for X-Men and fans for both movies and comics will be happy and details on how they will be released coming soon.

Look for more Retro figures with single releases this year.

Look for new Into The Spider-Verse figures coming from Hasbro.

They are working figures for the House of X and Powers Of X crossover.

Biggest role play coming and biggest BAF coming in 2021. Not sure if the BAF tease is in reference to the Haslab Sentinel. Dwight teased us by showing a leg from what is likely the Haslab Sentinel.

06.thumb.jpg.f1e0b62c34749bab44bcbf826e749dc3.jpg01.thumb.jpg.62c61408454a80524b27bb220c211c4b.jpg03.thumb.jpg.552de6915a271ead70c7d561542aaaee.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

Waited almost 8 years for that Legacy Rogue and (a bit hard to tell because Dwight's resolution wasn't great), but the figure Dwight showed in person looked kinda cockeyed.  I really hope the final production figure isn't like that.

It does sound a bit like the Sentinel planned for Haslab might become a BAF instead, considering  that Dwight said 2021 will see the largest Marvel Legends Build a Figure ever and that it "tops Fin-Fan-Foom and the Toybiz Galactus."  If not the Sentinel, what else could it be?  Speaking of the Sentinel...that leg...😲

9 minutes ago, Satam said:

Waited almost 8 years for that Legacy Rogue and (a bit hard to tell because Dwight's resolution wasn't great), but the figure Dwight showed in person looked kinda cockeyed.  I really hope the final production figure isn't like that.

It does sound a bit like the Sentinel planned for Haslab might become a BAF instead, considering  that Dwight said 2021 will see the largest Marvel Legends Build a Figure ever and that it "tops Fin-Fan-Foom and the Toybiz Galactus."  If not the Sentinel, what else could it be?  Speaking of the Sentinel...that leg...😲

Or they are doing the Haslab Sentniel as some kind a BAF released through Haslab???

2 hours ago, JayC said:

It is still slightly possible Hasbro could reveal that Nimrod 3-pack this afternoon. I THINK the 3-pack is going to be an Amazon exclusive, and if Amazon is the only place that will sell it all over the world, then the Distributor that put these images out early wouldn't list it. So we will have to wait and see.

I hope you're right!

The foot does look like Sebastian Shaw and I'm fucking excited. 

25 minutes ago, JayC said:

Or they are doing the Haslab Sentniel as some kind a BAF released through Haslab???

That'd be pretty weird.  I mean, I assume there's gonna be some assembly required on a figure that massive, either way, but ummm...hmmm...Dwight can be kinda cryptic sometimes, but when he says "Build-A-Figure," I think we've gotta assume he means it in the traditional sense.

33 minutes ago, Satam said:

Dwight said 2021 will see the largest Marvel Legends Build a Figure ever and that it "tops Fin-Fan-Foom and the Toybiz Galactus."  If not the Sentinel, what else could it be?

A Celestial.  Isn't Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 supposed to be out in 2021?  The timing would be right.  It could be many things.  Heck, there's no reason it couldn't be a new Galactus or Fin Fang Foom.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that sentinel being a build-a-figure.  From the looks of it next to (or a little behind) those six-inch figures, it's going to have to be at least three feet tall.  Are they going to spread it out over three waves of figures?  Send you a box of parts to assemble yourself if you become a patron?  No, the two ideas were presented separately and not in context of each other.  You wouldn't do that when you were scripting out a presentation.  I think the Haslab Sentinel and the biggest-BAF-yet are two different animals.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

So WG is doing the preorder thing with Moonknight?  hmm, they did that with ironman 2020 too, right?  maybe they will be doing preorders for exclusives from here on out, although that seems strange to me.

Yeah, up til today, thought it was gonna be Warmachine at Walgreens, not Moon Knight. Hope it goes up today without a hitch...but I've vowed not to go chasing these things anymore. I have the modern day MK and both previous versions from TB days....so I'm good.

Wasn't expecting to get the Green Goblin as I already have him, but what the hell, this new one's comic accurate....so BAM! 🙂

30 minutes ago, Inspection12e said:

I hope you're right!

The foot does look like Sebastian Shaw and I'm fucking excited. 

Yeah, if its not Shaw and turns out to be Da Costa or Leland, I guess that'll indicate the rest of the Hellfire Club is on the way. The Kingpin mold could get more use if they go with Leland.

What I'm really hoping is that the club member will be accompanied by Emma Frost or the Black Queen in accurate body molds....

Wow this was a fantastic reveal, so much good stuff its mind boggling, I thought the PR reveal last week was exciting this blew it out of the water, I am so stoked on the Moon Knight as I knew I would be!, I think almost everything showcased today I want to pick up except for Peter Parker, and maybe not Armored DD, Armored DD was something I was hoping to get for years, but seeing it I'm alittle less interested, that new Apocalypse looks so good in the packaging..woo, finally an attainble (maybe) Green Goblin and Electro! I need those, the War Machine is a must have, so cool to know that we are going to get the new Venom wave.. my pockets are already wailing. and last but not least... that Leg... it has to be a sentinel BAF but how in the world are we going to get a massive BAF like that in standard packaging..will be cool to see