Marvel Legends 6" Moon Knight, Spider-Man Retro Wave, Deluxe War Machine and Age Of Apocalypse Official Figure Images

JayC

I mean I really love that Moonight, the problem they had to make a Walgreens exclusive like come on I couldn't get any star war exclusives from there like commander Obi-Wan, and completely missed out on silver surfer, now they are reading him. This is going to be so hard to find😥. And why didn't they use the new spiderman sculpt on him, what a missed opportunity by harbor.

Nimrod will be a must have (sucks he's going to be in a 3-pack), and I'll probably pick up the Gwen/MJ retro. I think those are only ones I want from these....  I could see picking up one of those Peter Parkers if they hit clearance to do a head swap and use as a generic dude.

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

Great to finally see the rest of the Spidey retro line. 

• Electro looks really good and finally interchangeable hands
  • The Goblin face looks weird, like he's high on something... Still the Norman head looks really good.
  • Armoured Daredevil looks awesome and really happy he's being made.
  • AOA Apocalyspe does look really good, not sure if he is must get, but he is close
  • Moonknight looks good, but never been a big Moonknight fan so I may pass
  • AIM solder army builder is solid but never been in a big a rush to army build AIM as I was Hydra. Also he's a pulse exclusive so can't get him even if I wanted to
  • War Machine, why is he a deluxe? Another case of Siege Shockwave Syndrome

Agree about War machine, given Iron Man 2020's accessories it seems weird to expect $30 for War Machine.  I'll pass and maybe pick him up if gets marked down later - not a huge fan of the character to begin with anyhow.

24 minutes ago, SUPREME007 said:

I mean I really love that Moonight, the problem they had to make a Walgreens exclusive like come on I couldn't get any star war exclusives from there like commander Obi-Wan, and completely missed out on silver surfer, now they are reading him. This is going to be so hard to find😥. And why didn't they use the new spiderman sculpt on him, what a missed opportunity by harbor.

Just placed order for moonknight https://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=moon knight

Go get him!

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Or they are doing the Haslab Sentniel as some kind a BAF released through Haslab???

That would be stupid.  That would require either the whole figure to be crowdfunded as a complete piece but you get the parts delivered either separate or in one box, which is not in the spirit of a BAF, or crowdfund in part separately and risk people having incomplete Sentinels because a part failed to reach its target

I'm guessing at this point:

Woulda-Been-SDCC Comic-Based Exclusive - Hellfire Club Inner Circle: Sebastian Shaw, Classic White Queen, Classic Black Queen (Swappable Selene/Jean Grey heads), Harry Leland (Modified Kingpin Mold), Donald Pierce

Third Troop Builder - Hellfire Club Soldier

And probably an X-Men movie-based set of some kind.

News of box sets is great. I'm sure they have their own plans, but I see this as an excellent opportunity to finish out the Inhumans, Alpha Flight, maybe even Wrecking Crew and/or Guardians of the Galaxy. Also perfect opportunity to do my pet project, Golden Age heroes:

1. Sub-Mariner

2. Human Torch

3. FA Captain America, with first shield

4. Original Vision

5. Baron Blood

6. Blazing Skull

7. Miss America

Part II would be Red Raven, Bucky, Toro, Whizzer, Warrior Woman, Destroyer, U-Man

Exciting news!!

22 hours ago, JayC said:

Walgreens has up for pre-order the new Marvel Legends exclusive classic Moon Knight figure which was announced earlier today. According to the site it will be released on August 24, 2020.

Moon Knight feels right

First time I read a comic featuring Moon Knight, this song was popular....my child brain thought it was funny to replace "moon light" with "Moon Knight"...sorry , all....stupid nostalgia. Though now I'm wondering if they'll ever release him in his FA costume...

27 minutes ago, JayC said:

Walgreens has up for pre-order the new Marvel Legends exclusive classic Moon Knight figure which was announced earlier today. According to the site it will be released on August 24, 2020.

Man that went fast. Already sold out. Hopefully they run another pre-order, really want this guy but shudder to think of paying scalper prices.

have had luck with every Walgreens exclusive except Mystique, fingers crossed I can get MK without dropping my budget on one character

26 minutes ago, JayC said:

Are you kidding me?  Of course it's not working.  Why would it work?  Why would I be able to find Red Hulk anywhere?  Why would Wal-Mart not cancel my black Widow pre-order from January?

I'm generally a positive guy, but how hard is this!?  Why is it so frustratingly impossible!?  Knock it the hell off with the exclusives!  Especially if you can never, EVER seem to get them to the consumers!  There's a toy.  Here's my money.  WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT!?

Forget it.  I'm not buying him now.

8 minutes ago, BradMan said:

WTF.... I have been trying on my iPad, iPhone, and computer and I can’t add Moon Knight to my cart.

Folks on Facebook are saying Walgreens put it up early and they all sold out before 3:30.  I don't know if that's true or not, but I was trying from about 3:25 to about 3:40 and got nothing.  Good luck.

8 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Folks on Facebook are saying Walgreens put it up early and they all sold out before 3:30.  I don't know if that's true or not, but I was trying from about 3:25 to about 3:40 and got nothing.  Good luck.

it was up before 3:30, but I don't think its sold out, I think the site is just glitching. It still says available until you put it in cart. I was able to get one but not its messing up. I'd just keep checking and they will probably fix it sooner or later. At the very least if it really is sold out they will mark it sold out.

40 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

I saw this thread around 3:16 EST and went immediately and have been getting the unavailable pop up since. So it definitely went up early.

Hoping it is just a glitch. I see their Iron Man 2020 is still available ( but that may speak more to the character choice). Fingers crossed