Marvel Legends 6" Moon Knight, Spider-Man Retro Wave, Deluxe War Machine and Age Of Apocalypse Official Figure Images

JayC

1 hour ago, Jmacq1 said:

I'm guessing at this point:

Woulda-Been-SDCC Comic-Based Exclusive - Hellfire Club Inner Circle: Sebastian Shaw, Classic White Queen, Classic Black Queen (Swappable Selene/Jean Grey heads), Harry Leland (Modified Kingpin Mold), Donald Pierce

Third Troop Builder - Hellfire Club Soldier

And probably an X-Men movie-based set of some kind.

Came here to post exactly this. There were rumours about the Hellfire Club as a San Diego convention exclusive anyway, and Hellfire goon seems like the perfect first newly sculpted army builder installation, since it would only mean a new head.

36 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

They mentioned next year we're getting the largest BAF they've ever done, and that it'll even be bigger than the ToyBiz-era BAFs.

My guess right now: a Celestial since they said they confirmed they're doing an Eternals wave and that it got delayed to 2021. fce8f28de331a6c66197ee85c4e570ed._SX1280

Or they were just referring to the Sentinel coming to Haslab. THat would be my guess.

Im glad I was able to preorder war machine. Finally a good comic accurate one. Not sure how I feel about GG and his eyes. I never liked the last one we got because of his overall head sculpt looked weird to me. This one looks much better, I just cant not see his eyes being those post on eyes you see at craft stores. I like that new Electro but he seems like hes kind of alittle larger in bulk than he should be. Still on the fence about him... same with Gwen/MJ. They look great but depends on money and priority. Nimrod looks pretty rad, kind of cheap having 2 of the same heads just repainted but what can ya do? Nice hes got alt hands tho! I personally enjoy the last Moon Knight fig we got from the vulture wave, but the OG one does look nice. I had a chance to grab him and decided to pass. 

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Or they were just referring to the Sentinel coming to Haslab. THat would be my guess.

They specified it was a Build-a-Figure. Would a Build-a-Figure be a Haslab product? 

19 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

I might be minority here but I'm psyched for new Spider-verse figures, I really want screen accurate unmasked headsculpts for Miles and Gwen

I am also looking forward to it. The Hot Toys figures shown off for the movie recently were gorgeous.

9 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

They specified it was a Build-a-Figure. Would a Build-a-Figure be a Haslab product? 

It would if the figure is massive and they originally planned for the figure to be released as a baf. BUT as always Hasbro wasn't very clear. It could be the Haslab Sentinel or it could be something completely different. We just have to wait. Just think of it as we may get a big Baf but more then likely it will be the Sentinel. 

Plus if the wanted they could use haslab to make a wave with each part of the sentinel figure coming with a 6 each figure. MY idea may be you fund it and we vote for a figure. It would make the whole thing more worth while.

Super excited about a lot of this. For me, the Spider-Man Retro wave is awesome. Classic Peter Parker!  Gwen Stacy!  Mary Jane!  I’m even digging the Green Goblin.  Maybe there’s hope to get J Jonna Jameson and Aunt May in the future!

AIM soldiers were what I wanted for army builders that have already been released. I’m super excited for that

i think the “new” army builder will be a Hellfire Club soldier. Basic body with a new head and a reused gun!  It’s like printing money!  I’m saving up just in case. My Xmen needs LOTS of these guys to fight

if my army builder guess is true, maybe the SDCC exclusive is a Hellfire Club set. Or more likely, a boxer Amazon set (the Hellfire Club is probably in the same category as Alpha Flight.  Tooling is the only real issue.

Ordered War Machine...liking the 90s armor and blast-off effects!

Moon Knight sold out when I tried to order around 8 p.m. EST. 😔  I am psyched for this OG version.  The prior MK in the Spidey wave was HORRIBLE imo---super-ridiculous costume design!  The designer must have been drunk and decided "Let's just go overboard with the moon theme and put them ALL OVER him."

14 minutes ago, Diego said:

The green goblin's eyes look horrible, the pupils are too big, they should be just a small point to make it look more threatening, you just have to see any image of the cartoon to realize

spacer.png

spacer.png

except it based on the comic books not the cartoon.

Ok, I think it is based on the cartoon since in classic comics the eyes are white not yellow, but I agree to disagree.
The fact is that neither in the comic nor in the cartoon does it have such large pupils, that's why the figure looks strange.
Compare the previous green goblin from hasbro or the one from toybiz with this one

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 8.10.22 PM.png

You're about the tenth person I had this argument today alone. (Not giving out to you, it just something that is frustrating me today, so sorry if it sound harsh). NONE of these figures or the 2 fan channel exclusives are based on the Cartoon. They are just using the cardback of that series to give us a vintage line that is nostalgic and is based on the most famous spider-man line of the "vintage" toy. The even the artwork on the card are just comic based designs done in the cartoon style. NOT cartoon figures.

Don't get me wrong, I think the figure is great and I really don't care if it's based on the comic or the cartoon, my concern is that the pupils are too big for the green goblin
Just see the image that compares the same face with smaller pupils, in my opinion it looks better and more accurate to the green goblin