Marvel Legends 6" Moon Knight, Spider-Man Retro Wave, Deluxe War Machine and Age Of Apocalypse Official Figure Images

JayC

20 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

Thank Galactus! Got all my War-Machine Spider-stuff pre-ordered!! Walgreens doesn't do Canada, so hopefully EB games will come through with Moon Knight! I just love how Hasbro is giving so much love to fans of all ages and generations with ML!

curious where do you do your ordering from , asking as a fellow Canadian ?

Love many of the reveals. 

Armored Daredevil: last major costume I’ll need. Was waiting for this one best reveal for me.

Green Goblin: don’t care for this guy but need that Norman head for Iron Patriot

Gwen: extras heads , always good for customs 

the potential Sentinel is intriguing.. that sucker will be huge. This will be the U. S.s Flagg of this generation. 

Moon knight is awesome. I’d like some day to have his west coast avengers look, with gold gauntlets and kick pads , gold belt and gold Ankh  on chest but me thinks that is a long shot 

the reset are wait and see. 

Very nice reveals. War Machine & the long awaited and overdue classic MK along with Nimrod are my top 3 wants! Classic Electro, Spidey & Civ Parker are also on my list. That Sentinel is gonna be huge!  Hoping that next Army builder is either generic Skrulls or classic Guardsmen from IM comics! For retro wave, gimme classic Powerman along with classic Ironfist!

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

curious where do you do your ordering from , asking as a fellow Canadian ?

I usually Pre-Order things from Amazon's US site. Yes, the exchange is making it a bit pricier, but for the past two years I've rarely needed to complete an order from them, since I find Amazon Canada's been getting better at getting stuff.....eventually. I basically just pre-order from Amazon.com as back-up. If neither pan out, there's also ebgames, and CMDstore, which has a retail outlet in Montreal. Their shipping is a bit high I find, so (in normal times) I just have my orders delivered there to pick-up. How's about you?

8 hours ago, JayC said:

Moon Knight is now listed as sold out bu my guess is it will be made available again so if you missed it I wouldn't worry to much.

This covid-19 isolation is fueling the toy industry...toys are suddenly in demand...Here in Australia, I can't find a Marvel select Juggernaut in its normal retail prize...amazon kept on selling out even if it is ridiculously over priced...Went to eb games (gamestop in AU), the marvel legends monster venom deluxe figure is gone...there was a bunch of those 2 weeks ago...its a good thing for the toy industry, but hard times for collectors.

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Yeah I don't know why anyone thinks this is supposed to be from the cartoon. Ok the cardbacks are a call back, but not the figures themselves.

The card backs are the very reason for people thinking this is a cartoon retro wave

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Yeah I don't know why anyone thinks this is supposed to be from the cartoon. Ok the cardbacks are a call back, but not the figures themselves.

Def not a cartoon specific line, just pays tribute to the old Toy Biz figures just like the X-Men retro wave and the regular Marvel wave before it did.

So just my own overall thoughts from yesterday's reveals. War Machine and Armored DD are the two figures shown I am most interested in. The whole Spider-Man Retro wave is a fairly solid one though.  Curious to see what the 2 SDCC exclusive will be. I do think the big BAF they referenced was the Haslab Sentinel but we shall see. Nimrod continues to look good but wish they had given us full details on it.

The Venom wave I am thinking will be all Venomized characters. Glad to hear more team boxsets are coming but not sure what team I would want to see. The original Thunderbolts and original New Warriors are the two teams I am most interested in seeing completed but they are well enough into those teams with single releases I wouldnt think they would get the boxset treatment. I wouldn't mind seeing a boxset with the original Excalibur team or the New young versions of the original X-Men in those new outfits.

Looking forward to seeing more of the Haslab Sentinel but wondering based on comments if it hasn't been pushed to 2021?

3 hours ago, JayC said:

If I remember correctly I think at Toy Fair they said they were not. Wont swear to it though.

Well that would be a really bad idea. Also according to the drawn instructions on the back of the packaging, the Peter head is shown with no glasses

Just thinking of what they mean about the biggest baf to date. Maybe, Just maybe, seeing the success of the Spawn kickstarter, Haslab will do a Tier level type of idea with this. However instead of added parts and accessories, instead you have to pay each figure (which comes with a part). For each figure you buy you get a Sentinel part until you finally build him up. Since the Baf is so big if will be much more then 6/8 figures. I would even say it would go as high as 12/16 figure to build the sentinel.

3 minutes ago, JayC said:

The Venom wave I am thinking will be all Venomized characters. 

Actually, I post this in the News hotline thread but it is looking like the wave will consist of what we know (Miles and Gwen) plus another Venom, Carnage and Morbius (MOvies or comics is unknown but it will more then likely be comic) as well as a new character Phage (the orange/yellow symbiote from the Life Foundation). MCUcollector24 put it up on his site.

2 hours ago, tarot said:

Just thinking of what they mean about the biggest baf to date. Maybe, Just maybe, seeing the success of the Spawn kickstarter, Haslab will do a Tier level type of idea with this. However instead of added parts and accessories, instead you have to pay each figure (which comes with a part). For each figure you buy you get a Sentinel part until you finally build him up. Since the Baf is so big if will be much more then 6/8 figures. I would even say it would go as high as 12/16 figure to build the sentinel.

Actually, I post this in the News hotline thread but it is looking like the wave will consist of what we know (Miles and Gwen) plus another Venom, Carnage and Morbius (MOvies or comics is unknown but it will more then likely be comic) as well as a new character Phage (the orange/yellow symbiote from the Life Foundation). MCUcollector24 put it up on his site.

I do hope they give us more than just Venomized characters but we'll have to see. I was thinking more and more about the BAF comment. You might be on to something. At Toy Fair they definitely said they would be handling this Haslab different from the previous ones with the suggestion that they would be including some type of incentives. Originally I was thinking that they were going to offer the Nimrod figure as a type of add-on, but then when we saw the Nimrod listed as a three pack on Amazon that shot that theory to hell.

I see no way Hasbro doing a regular BAF bigger than the Haslab Sentinel, so the big question really is how are they classifying the Haslab Sentinel. As a regular figure or as a BAF?

If this big BAF Dwight was referring to isn't the Haslab Sentinel, then my best guess is they are going to do a Celestial to go with the Eternals wave that has now been pushed to 2021. I wouldn't see it  being bigger than the Sentinel, but could see it being a bit taller than the TB Galactus and such.

3 hours ago, tarot said:

That still seems like a bad idea. The BAF system isn't perfect, so making it even bigger and more expensive would make the thing unfeasible for people. I don't see why Hasbro wouldn't just release the Sentinel HasLab as a single standalone figure. They clearly don't care about postage and packaging going from the Unicron packaging which can easily fit a six foot tall human. 

Also the HASlab sentinel can't be the BAF mention by Hasbro, since there is no way the Sentinel will be released next year.

My two cents: I think Dwight says Build-A-Figure, they simply mean a bigger figure. Not that you have to buy the parts separately to "Build-A-Figure." That of course doesn't line up with the fact that they didn't call the 12" figures they used to release as BAF, but I think this is where the fandom is now, BAF and bigger figures are now used interchangeably.

20 hours ago, Diego said:

The green goblin's eyes look horrible, the pupils are too big, they should be just a small point to make it look more threatening, you just have to see any image of the cartoon to realize

spacer.png

I don't have  a problem with the figure's eyes; I am disappointed they gave him that bat glider though. The toybiz glider looked like the comic, but for some reason Hasbro took the batwings off for their version. TB Hobgoblin's glider looks like his comic counterpart too (he got Xzbit to pimp his ride), but Hasbro ended up giving him a rinky dink version. Anyway, hoped they'd give Green Goblin a better one this time. Otherwise its a great figure and 'Im getting it!

gl.jpg

I already preordered the figures I was looking for (Spiderman 2.0, Peter Parker, Gwen, Electro, AOA Apocalypse DC and War Machine DX) now I just have to wait and hope we get that awesome looking Moon Knight figure in my country (walgreens figures are always a big question mark we have gotten some that are very easily available and some that we never got (Weve only officialy gotten Jhonny, Reed, the Thing, Silver Surfer, Invinsible Doom and even Emma even got to the point of going on clearance and it seems most of the times they vary from store to store never) hopefully we'll get that Moonknight and I really hope Hasbro reissues that Mystique figure sometime soon as a regular release or part of a pack 

7 hours ago, leokearon said:

That still seems like a bad idea. The BAF system isn't perfect, so making it even bigger and more expensive would make the thing unfeasible for people. I don't see why Hasbro wouldn't just release the Sentinel HasLab as a single standalone figure. They clearly don't care about postage and packaging going from the Unicron packaging which can easily fit a six foot tall human. 

Also the HASlab sentinel can't be the BAF mention by Hasbro, since there is no way the Sentinel will be released next year.

5 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

My two cents: I think Dwight says Build-A-Figure, they simply mean a bigger figure. Not that you have to buy the parts separately to "Build-A-Figure." That of course doesn't line up with the fact that they didn't call the 12" figures they used to release as BAF, but I think this is where the fandom is now, BAF and bigger figures are now used interchangeably.

Do you all think there might be a chance that it may be a HasLab single purchase but the sentinel just may come packaged together as separate pieces? So technically it would be a BAF but not in the traditional way of Legends BAF waves.

10 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Do you all think there might be a chance that it may be a HasLab single purchase but the sentinel just may come packaged together as separate pieces? So technically it would be a BAF but not in the traditional way of Legends BAF waves.

I don't see why it would. People seem to be think that just because we only have seen a leg that it must be a BAF, it is only part of a prototype, companies do this all the time to tease people.