Marvel Legends 6" Moon Knight, Spider-Man Retro Wave, Deluxe War Machine and Age Of Apocalypse Official Figure Images

JayC

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

Apologies for continuing to steer this thread off topic, but my (admittedly uninformed) guess is that the original intention was to do an Inhumans movie.  however Ike screwed that up with his terrible Inhuman tv series, so they instead took whatever ideas they had for Inhumans and adapted them for the  Eternals.   Granted, marvel has demonstrated they can make hay with obscure characters, but generally those obscure characters have at least some sort of fanbase among comic fans (e.g., the modern GotG). I can come up with some comic stories i enjoyed that featured the Inhumans, but i'm pretty hard pressed to come up with many stories where the eternals really made an impression, outside of Sersi joining the avengers for awhile (which i never read anyhow). Even the Gaiman story really didn't do much for me.  Of course others mileage may vary. Plus  the Inhumans are just much more interesting visually.  But I'm trying to keep an open mind about the Eternals movie and certainly plan to see it, just wish phase 4 was starting off with more of a bang to keep the fan base pumped up.

I hear you. I'll say this, I might be interested in comics based Marvel Legends Eternals way more than what this MCU project looks to be. I think you're  right about the comic fanbase for Eternals- it wasn't really that big, but not surprising, as I the comic came out during the height of the 70's von Daniken bs. Very short lived and very niche. And tailor made for Kirby; the bad guys are all ugly and mean and the good guys all good looking and heroic. Simplistic tripe, even for comic books.

Considering how intricate and overly complicated Kirby tended to make his characters, it would be a lot for Hasbro, but still would look cool. Give em all eye beam accessories and great paint jobs...they would make for some interesting Marvel Legends!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MarvelousFan87 said:

I can't wait for that Age of Apocalypse fig he looks cool. That entire retro wave is a must have for any spider man fan or collector. The Nimrod fig looks cool, how will they release him? And it's also about time to release a comic version of War Machine 

Rhodey is coming in October