Unofficial Spider-Man Marvel Legends 2020 Poll

leokearon

Whoa good list, so many goodins here, I had a really hard time anyways I went with

1 Agony
2 Calypso
3 Carrion
4 Man Wolf
5 Nightwatch
6 Panda Mania
7 Phage
8 Riot
9 Stegron
10 Swarm

Had to go with the Life Foundation Symbiotes, and some super wants

but so many honorable mentions I wish I could have chosen :

Basilisk

Black Tarantula
Delilah
Grizzly
Hippo
Kaine
Lady Ock
Looter
Mattie Franklin
Proto Goblin
Scorn
Shathra
Shriek (didn't pick because we should be getting her this year)
Spidercide
Spinnerette
Styx
Toxin (didn't pick, because we should be getting him this year)
Vermin

1 hour ago, Chunkylover said:

I just read a synopsis of the Clone Saga which probably made that storyline more enjoyable than it actually was in the comics. I picked a few from that era, like Kaine. I also liked the Identity Crisis alter egos of Spider-Man, especially Hornet.

How does one view the results? Do you post them in the thread?

I post the top 10 in the thread when the poll closes, same as always

1. Iron Spider (metallic, red/gold, FOUR waldoes)

2. Namorita (iridescent green scaled one piece bathing suit)

3. White Tiger (translucent green amulet)

4. Basilisk (optic beam effects)

5. Tarantula

6. Madame Web (BAF chair?)

7. Cardiac

8. Man Wolf (good base for Jack Russell Werewolf By Night)

9. Swarm (like Cloak, figure is opaque but made of bees)

10. Wil-O' -the Wisp

*Equinox would be a great figure...all translucent, one part ice the other fire...and it alternates so you could have ice/fire or fire/ice and both would be correct)

12 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Namorita! Basilisk, Silverman, Human Fly, Swarm, Tarantula, Madame Web, Man-Wolf, Willow the Wisp, and of course, Vermin!  

Man do I ever need to catch up on my Spider-verse; didn't know half of these characters, lol!

That's what happens when they do all the major foes, you are left with the second stringers and below

How are you gonna include Lady Octopus and not Scorpia!?  😜

Seriously, thanks for putting these together.  They're always fun (and hard!).  I don't have much to add on my choices, really.  I've been jonesin' for a new armored Spider-Man ever since the Mouse Trap Web-Trap Spider-Man figure from the old classics line was such a disappointment.  Neat gimmick, terrible figure!

• Armored Spider-Man
  • Cardiac
  • Lady Octopus
  • The Living Brain
  • Man-Wolf
  • The Molten Man
  • Rocket Racer
  • Spot
  • Swarm
  • Tinkerer

18 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

How are you gonna include Lady Octopus and not Scorpia!?  😜

Seriously, thanks for putting these together.  They're always fun (and hard!).  I don't have much to add on my choices, really.  I've been jonesin' for a new armored Spider-Man ever since the Mouse Trap Web-Trap Spider-Man figure from the old classics line was such a disappointment.  Neat gimmick, terrible figure!

• Armored Spider-Man
  • Cardiac
  • Lady Octopus
  • The Living Brain
  • Man-Wolf
  • The Molten Man
  • Rocket Racer
  • Spot
  • Swarm
  • Tinkerer

Never thought of Scorpia amd as shown from the choices, I read Spidey comics in the 80's 90's and early 00's.

This is fun.  I went with:

armored spiderman

aunt may

Bagman

Grizzly

Japanese spiderman

madam web

Molten man

rocker racer 

spot

tarantula

Besides Hyponohustler, there should probably be J Jonna Jameson, 1977 television Spider-Man, Ghost Spider (Earth 11734), Hornet, Prodigy, Dusk, Ricochet.

I guess a classic Ghost, Titania, and purple Trapster are more Ironman and Fantastic Four villains .  All three of those are on the top of my want list.

1 hour ago, Sidewinder said:

This is fun.  I went with:

armored spiderman

aunt may

Bagman

Grizzly

Japanese spiderman

madam web

Molten man

rocker racer 

spot

tarantula

Besides Hyponohustler, there should probably be J Jonna Jameson, 1977 television Spider-Man, Ghost Spider (Earth 11734), Hornet, Prodigy, Dusk, Ricochet.

I guess a classic Ghost, Titania, and purple Trapster are more Ironman and Fantastic Four villains .  All three of those are on the top of my want list.

Hornet,  Dusk, Prodigy and Ricochet are on the poll