Jump to content
leokearon

Unofficial Spider-Man Marvel Legends 2020 Poll

Recommended Posts

Whoa good list, so many goodins here, I had a really hard time anyways I went with

1 Agony
2 Calypso
3 Carrion
4 Man Wolf
5 Nightwatch
6 Panda Mania
7 Phage
8 Riot
9 Stegron
10 Swarm

Had to go with the Life Foundation Symbiotes, and some super wants

but so many honorable mentions I wish I could have chosen :

Basilisk

Black Tarantula
Delilah
Grizzly
Hippo
Kaine
Lady Ock
Looter
Mattie Franklin
Proto Goblin
Scorn
Shathra
Shriek (didn't pick because we should be getting her this year)
Spidercide
Spinnerette
Styx
Toxin (didn't pick, because we should be getting him this year)
Vermin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My top ten are: Betty Brant, Gibbon, Grizzly, Man Wolf, Tarantula, Silvermane. Namorita. Molten man, Maddam Webb, Man Mountain Marko.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Whoa good list, so many goodins here, I had a really hard time anyways I went with

 

Thanks, it was surpising how easy it was to make up this list, even with most of Spidey's main cast already done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read a synopsis of the Clone Saga which probably made that storyline more enjoyable than it actually was in the comics. I picked a few from that era, like Kaine. I also liked the Identity Crisis alter egos of Spider-Man, especially Hornet.

How does one view the results? Do you post them in the thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chunkylover said:

I just read a synopsis of the Clone Saga which probably made that storyline more enjoyable than it actually was in the comics. I picked a few from that era, like Kaine. I also liked the Identity Crisis alter egos of Spider-Man, especially Hornet.

How does one view the results? Do you post them in the thread?

I post the top 10 in the thread when the poll closes, same as always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leokearon said:

I post the top 10 in the thread when the poll closes, same as always

Thanks. I have never checked back on one of these threads before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chunkylover said:

Thanks. I have never checked back on one of these threads before.

If you don't,they how will you know who won?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

DUDE! Where is EQUINOX!! LOL

You know someone is obscure when I have to google it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Iron Spider (metallic, red/gold, FOUR waldoes)

2. Namorita (iridescent green scaled one piece bathing suit)

3. White Tiger (translucent green amulet)

4. Basilisk (optic beam effects)

5. Tarantula

6. Madame Web (BAF chair?)

7. Cardiac

8. Man Wolf (good base for Jack Russell Werewolf By Night)

9. Swarm (like Cloak, figure is opaque but made of bees)

10. Wil-O' -the Wisp

*Equinox would be a great figure...all translucent, one part ice the other fire...and it alternates so you could have ice/fire or fire/ice and both would be correct)

s10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Namorita! Basilisk, Silverman, Human Fly, Swarm, Tarantula, Madame Web, Man-Wolf, Willow the Wisp, and of course, Vermin!  

Man do I ever need to catch up on my Spider-verse; didn't know half of these characters, lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Namorita! Basilisk, Silverman, Human Fly, Swarm, Tarantula, Madame Web, Man-Wolf, Willow the Wisp, and of course, Vermin!  

Man do I ever need to catch up on my Spider-verse; didn't know half of these characters, lol!

That's what happens when they do all the major foes, you are left with the second stringers and below

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you gonna include Lady Octopus and not Scorpia!?  😜

Seriously, thanks for putting these together.  They're always fun (and hard!).  I don't have much to add on my choices, really.  I've been jonesin' for a new armored Spider-Man ever since the Mouse Trap Web-Trap Spider-Man figure from the old classics line was such a disappointment.  Neat gimmick, terrible figure!

  • Armored Spider-Man
  • Cardiac
  • Lady Octopus
  • The Living Brain
  • Man-Wolf
  • The Molten Man
  • Rocket Racer
  • Spot
  • Swarm
  • Tinkerer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

How are you gonna include Lady Octopus and not Scorpia!?  😜

Seriously, thanks for putting these together.  They're always fun (and hard!).  I don't have much to add on my choices, really.  I've been jonesin' for a new armored Spider-Man ever since the Mouse Trap Web-Trap Spider-Man figure from the old classics line was such a disappointment.  Neat gimmick, terrible figure!

  • Armored Spider-Man
  • Cardiac
  • Lady Octopus
  • The Living Brain
  • Man-Wolf
  • The Molten Man
  • Rocket Racer
  • Spot
  • Swarm
  • Tinkerer

Never thought of Scorpia amd as shown from the choices, I read Spidey comics in the 80's 90's and early 00's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Never thought of Scorpia amd as shown from the choices, I read Spidey comics in the 80's 90's and early 00's.

It's a great list.  Lots of hard decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voted for:

-Morlun

-Mister Negative

-Shriek [I strongly prefer a modern look]

-Styx

-Bagman

-Swarm

-Dusk

-Delilah

-Mad Jack

-White Tiger (Hector)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the option for Hypno-Hustler?!!

Top top 10 from this list:

  1. Bagman
  2. Man-Wolf
  3. Namorita
  4. Rocket Racer
  5. Silvermane
  6. Speedball
  7. Spot
  8. Stegron
  9. Tarantula
  10. White Tiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Where is the option for Hypno-Hustler?!!

Top top 10 from this list:

  1. Bagman
  2. Man-Wolf
  3. Namorita
  4. Rocket Racer
  5. Silvermane
  6. Speedball
  7. Spot
  8. Stegron
  9. Tarantula
  10. White Tiger

Knew there was some-one I forgot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leokearon said:

Knew there was some-one I forgot

How do you forget this magnificence?

HH1.jpg

HH2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously awesome list! I'd take them all. In no particular order:

1. Armored Spider-Man 

2. Morlun

3. Stegron

4. Toxin

5. Swarm

6. Vermin

7. Cardiac

8. Black Tarantula

9. Carrion

10. Shriek 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up, Surveymonkey will be doing maintenance today (23 May) for about 8 hours, so if you are having problems voting, just try later 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is fun.  I went with:

armored spiderman

aunt may

Bagman

Grizzly

Japanese spiderman

madam web

Molten man

rocker racer 

spot

tarantula

 

Besides Hyponohustler, there should probably be J Jonna Jameson, 1977 television Spider-Man, Ghost Spider (Earth 11734), Hornet, Prodigy, Dusk, Ricochet.

I guess a classic Ghost, Titania, and purple Trapster are more Ironman and Fantastic Four villains .  All three of those are on the top of my want list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sidewinder said:

This is fun.  I went with:

armored spiderman

aunt may

Bagman

Grizzly

Japanese spiderman

madam web

Molten man

rocker racer 

spot

tarantula

 

Besides Hyponohustler, there should probably be J Jonna Jameson, 1977 television Spider-Man, Ghost Spider (Earth 11734), Hornet, Prodigy, Dusk, Ricochet.

I guess a classic Ghost, Titania, and purple Trapster are more Ironman and Fantastic Four villains .  All three of those are on the top of my want list.

Hornet,  Dusk, Prodigy and Ricochet are on the poll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Hornet,  Dusk, Prodigy and Ricochet are on the poll

wait which dusk? male or female.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE