Unofficial Spider-Man Marvel Legends 2020 Poll

leokearon

4 minutes ago, tarot said:

wait which dusk? male or female.

Which ever one you want. The polls are for characters not specific looks unless mentioned. So Dusk can be Peter or it could be the Slingers version,  it's what the voter wants it to be. 

Great poll.  What about Steel Spider?  I know he hasn't been seen in a long time, but he had a cool series of appearances In "Thunderbolts" and before that in the MC2 Spider-Girl series.  A few others occurred to me also: Annex; Goldbug; The Shroud; The Headsman and Commanda (from Kurt Busiek's excellent "Untold tales of...") and Gog as a legit oversized build-a-figure.  Anyway, I went with: Rocket Racer (with a magnetic board or grips of some kind for wall attachment); Grizzly; Kangaroo (either version); Gibbon; Humbug; White Tiger (Hector Ayala). Tinkerer (maybe with some weapons created for various client villains), Looter; Hippo and. Aunt May (she's too integral  to Peter Parker's story to not do).  Honorable mention to: Madame Web; Ringer (though only with ring weapons); The Fly; Grim Hunter; Shathra; The Rose; Will-o-the-Wisp; Shriek; Solo and Styx & Stone.

10 hours ago, recorder57 said:

Great poll.  What about Steel Spider?  I know he hasn't been seen in a long time, but he had a cool series of appearances In "Thunderbolts" and before that in the MC2 Spider-Girl series.  A few others occurred to me also: Annex; Goldbug; The Shroud; The Headsman and Commanda (from Kurt Busiek's excellent "Untold tales of...") and Gog as a legit oversized build-a-figure.  Anyway, I went with: Rocket Racer (with a magnetic board or grips of some kind for wall attachment); Grizzly; Kangaroo (either version); Gibbon; Humbug; White Tiger (Hector Ayala). Tinkerer (maybe with some weapons created for various client villains), Looter; Hippo and. Aunt May (she's too integral  to Peter Parker's story to not do).  Honorable mention to: Madame Web; Ringer (though only with ring weapons); The Fly; Grim Hunter; Shathra; The Rose; Will-o-the-Wisp; Shriek; Solo and Styx & Stone.

As I have said before I can't include or remember everyone, there will always be omissions

Results are in. Thanks for everyone who voted.

1. Man-Wolf
  2. Namorita
  3. Madame Web
  4. Armoured Spider-man
  5. Swarm
  6. Tarantula
  7. Cardiac
  8. Stegron
  9. Bagman
  10. Carrion/Shriek/Speedball/Grizzly (Joint 10)

Surprised with Man Wolf being number 1 and Madame Web being third.

Pretty good list . I didn't vote this time around, but would pick most of these up - probably skipping Namorita (wasn't reading comics during the period new warriors ran),  not sure about Madame Web either.  and since we just got an armored spidey not sure we need another, altho i guess it depends on how he looks.  Would love to see hasbro tackle Stegron.

55 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Pretty good list . I didn't vote this time around, but would pick most of these up - probably skipping Namorita (wasn't reading comics during the period new warriors ran),  not sure about Madame Web either.  and since we just got an armored spidey not sure we need another, altho i guess it depends on how he looks.  Would love to see hasbro tackle Stegron.

armoured spidey is refering to the Mark 1 spider armour from Web Of Spider-man #100

11 hours ago, leokearon said:

Results are in. Thanks for everyone who voted.

1. Man-Wolf
  2. Namorita
  3. Madame Web
  4. Armoured Spider-man
  5. Swarm
  6. Tarantula
  7. Cardiac
  8. Stegron
  9. Bagman
  10. Carrion/Shriek/Speedball/Grizzly (Joint 10)

Surprised with Man Wolf being number 1 and Madame Web being third.

Man-Wolf is the single most wanted yet-to-be-made Spider-Man-themed Marvel legends figure among a group of interested fans.  Man-Wolf.  It makes me take a step back and realize just how comprehensively Spidey figures are represented legends-wise.  Wow.

...and I would buy the crap out of a Man-Wolf.

Thanks as always for the poll.  Fun stuff.