House of X Wishlist

BradMan

So during the Hasbro Pulse Facebook livestream on Friday there was a comment made that they were looking at figures from the House of X / Powers of X / Dawn of X relaunch of the X-Universe.  

If and when Hasbro gets to the House of X designs, what would be your wishlist?

I'd love to see a box set rather than a wave so that the waves can continue to be a mix of 90's and older figures that we still need. 

A box set featuring the cover of House of X #1 would cover all of the major hitters:

-  Professor Xavier (easy with the Sunfire buck and a new head)

-  Magneto (Apocalypse wave head, Moon Knight cape, X-Force Deadpool belt, Bucky Cap buck, new secondaries for gauntlets.  In a perfect world it would have swappable bare arms like the Walgreens Reed Richards so that we can get the costume to go along with Cyclops, Magik, and Emma Frost)

-  Cyclops (Puck Cyclops repaint with the X-Force Deadpool belt)

-  Wolverine (X-Force repaint)

-  Marvel Girl (new head and skirt are about the only parts needed.  This would also give us the classic Marvel Girl costume.)

A lot of characters are just using classic costumes, so the only other characters I can think of that have newer costumes would be Storm and Psylocke (now Captain Britain).   

-  

House of X.jpeg

House of X Trio.jpg

House of X Wolverine.jpg

House of X Cyclops.jpg

House of X Storm.jpg

Psylocke Captain Briatin.png

4 hours ago, BradMan said:

So during the Hasbro Pulse Facebook livestream on Friday there was a comment made that they were looking at figures from the House of X / Powers of X / Dawn of X relaunch of the X-Universe.  

If and when Hasbro gets to the House of X designs, what would be your wishlist?

I'd love to see a box set rather than a wave so that the waves can continue to be a mix of 90's and older figures that we still need. 

A box set featuring the cover of House of X #1 would cover all of the major hitters:

-  Professor Xavier (easy with the Sunfire buck and a new head)

-  Magneto (Apocalypse wave head, Moon Knight cape, X-Force Deadpool belt, Bucky Cap buck, new secondaries for gauntlets.  In a perfect world it would have swappable bare arms like the Walgreens Reed Richards so that we can get the costume to go along with Cyclops, Magik, and Emma Frost)

-  Cyclops (Puck Cyclops repaint with the X-Force Deadpool belt)

-  Wolverine (X-Force repaint)

-  Marvel Girl (new head and skirt are about the only parts needed.  This would also give us the classic Marvel Girl costume.)

A lot of characters are just using classic costumes, so the only other characters I can think of that have newer costumes would be Storm and Psylocke (now Captain Britain).   

-  

House of X.jpeg

House of X Trio.jpg

House of X Wolverine.jpg

House of X Cyclops.jpg

House of X Storm.jpg

Psylocke Captain Briatin.png

A Lot interesting costumes. I always like Wolverine in brown. The Marvel Girl would be great for the reasons you listed. That Professor X looks a little goofy, but obviously he’s important to the story. Storm has had a lot of minor costume variations since the late 90’s that all seem to muddle together in my eyes. That would be a great box set though.

I'd love to see Wolverine, Xavier, and Cyclops. I want Magneto too, but if I had to choose sleeves or sleeveless, I'd rather finish my Bendis Uncanny team. I would take Storm, but that outfit doesn't do much for me. I actually really hate the Captain Britain and Jean outfits, but I realize they have their fans. I'd love to see more of the cast of New Mutants, along with Apocalypse's Excalibur look too. I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to get Emma in a more typical costume, either, much as I like her black look. I don't think a boxset is necessary (welcome though it would be), but I definitely don't think they'll do a dedicated wave either. Hasbro will just pepper them in like they've done with other more modern looks.

I don't really have any personal desires for these looks, since most are just old anyways or classic (so they don't need to be HoX/PoX), and the new ones..ehh, wouldn't say I wouldn't buy a few of them if they got released, but wishlist wise there isn't many

Betsy as Captain Britain

Rasputin is awesome

Racheal Summers looks cool in that new look

and maybe Emma Frost.. but I'd rather have a classic

Storm..sure looks good.. but I probably would pass

also maybe Red Nightcrawler.. I mean Cardinal, that look cool

can I say Morgan Le Fay?

I dunno. I can't even really get into the story. If any, I suppose Prestige, Prof. X, Jean and you know a Wolverine has gotta be in there. I think Pyro has a fair chance of making it in this one. Kid Omega would be cool. Scalphunter has been on my wish list for years now. And maybe Nanny as a BAF.

Is this supposed to be some full wave like the AoA line or are these figures supposed to be thrown in sporadically throughout several waves? It seems like there should be some other characters that should be done before they throw in with this weirdo story line. Wolfsbane hasn't been done yet, Longshot, Siryn and Rictor have to be somewhere in the works, don't they? Personally, I think story line is going to end up as another one of those short lived experiment, so I'm really not into it, but honestly, whatever they make I'll buy. I swore off the AoA wave, but here I am getting a notice from Hasbro Pulse that my orders have shipped. I'm on the hook for life.

Though I think the previous Love Triangle, Family Matters and X-Factor two-pack are beautiful, I would rather not have them do too many boxed sets. And as others have pointed out, most characters are just wearing versions of their classic costumes so I think sprinkling them into waves is fine. Plus you get the BAF parts with them.

I think a Marvel Girl, white Magneto, Xavier with the Cerebro Helmet, among others.