3. Holocaust
  4. Man-Ape
  5. Mister Hyde
  6. MODOKy
  7. Mojo
  8. Rhino
  9. Stegron
  10. Super-Adaptoid

Basically asked myself what figures I'd be OK shelling out $30 -$35 bucks for.

I'd also like a Supremor but feel like a statue would suffice, as i don't think he needs any articulation.

Of the BAFs i own that are on the list, i'm at least reasonably satisfied with: Abomination, Absorbing Man, Apocalypse, Dormammu, Lizard, Man-Thing, Odin, Sandman, Sasquatch, Sauron, Terrax,  Thanos, Titus, Warlock, and Wendigo.   But i can see where people who missed some of these guys the 1st time around might want a re-issue, and where others might feel that some of these guys need an upgrade or a different look.

Finally, there were a few figures i would like but think should be an ordinary release rather than BAF/deluxe:  Frankenstein, Hobgoblin, Mummy, Ronan,  and Zeus.  

I'm guessing Bonebreaker will end up ranking pretty highly although i wonder if it would turn out to be a Cannonball situation.

I went with

1 A-Bomb
2 Alien Spider Slayer
3 Box
4 Brood
5 Dormammu (would love to see this re-released, so I could finally have him complete)
6 Living Mummy
7 Mammomax
8 Man Thing (same story as Dormammu)
9 Spidercide
10 Stegron

I wish Space Agent Venom was on the list, because I really wish I could have completed that fig

also would have voted for Tusk, where was he?

But I had a hard time not adding Ch'od & Warstar , love em both.. but Ch;od looks too much like the abomination fig

7 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

No Kingpin? I know Hasbro is about to release the new version but I never got my hands on the first one (for a Shadow King). Plus there's also the rumor of a possible black suit version that could have been included to be voted on.

That's exactly why he wasn't on the list

1. Super Adaptoid ("classic" first version, but almost any version is correct)
  2. Titanium Man
  3. Lockjaw (FULLY articulated)
  4. Wendigo (JB head)
  5. Angel (Neal Adams outfit, really intricate wings)
  6. Brood
  7. Abomination (former BAF not big enough to go against the Hulk; needs fists too)
  8. Ch'od (weapon accessory; use the former BAF for Abomination, with different head :biggrin:)
  9. Stegron
  10. Armor (not really into this character, but love to see if/how they pull this off!)

Rated most to least in importance to me. Close call for some of the choices; I would've swapped out Rhino or corrected Lizard for some spots but they were edged out.

baf10.jpg

I honestly had no idea that there were so many somewhat recognizable characters that could qualify as a BAF or as a deluxe. There are a great few previous BAF's I would love to be redone as the most recent (and most bestest) Hulk figure seems to have set a new scale that few of the older BAF's fit into. Most notably, people point to the comic Abomination, who is typically shown the same size as Hulk, if not a bit larger, but the BAF dwarfs in comparison to the Hulk figure. Of course, I'm that guy that made such a stink about Sasquatch being way to small and short (he was/is) and I wait for the day this is corrected and released in his/her white form. I still maintain that Absorbing Man and Sandman are far too tall (and lopsided) and would love both of them redone on the Omega Red mold, perhaps. But ultimately I ended up choosing based on the characters that have not been done yet by Hasbro. I do feel there were a few notable exclusions like Rockslide, Firepower (from Armor Wars), Maestro, Iron Patriot (US Avengers), Red King and one who's been a front runner in quite a few posts lately, Ursa Major, but who can honestly expect anyone to remember every character that's passed through Marvel's pages.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

I wonder if hasbro will ever start doing riders with animals, i mean it seems unlikely but with hasbro you can never say never.  My guess is if they sgo that route they would begin with Deadpool and a unicorn. 

When you first mentioned animals my first thought was Kazar and Zabu. But I don't know off the top my head if Kazar has ever been depicted riding Zabu.

Wow, the first time ever a joint winner. Really happy how this came out.

1. Armor/Blob (Joint 1st)
  2. Lockjaw
  3. Ronan the Accuser
  4. Angel
  5. Holocaust
  6. Man-Ape
  7. Mojo
  8. Box
  9. Super-Adaptoid
  10. Ch'od

Thanks again to everyone who voted. Tomorrow will be the Ultimate Riders poll, just trying to thing of the last couple of characters + vehicles, so suggestions are welcome